HUH? HAY! SHIGH, it's not 'SHAY' it's 'SHAY' jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein etc....it's only THREE g-ddam LETTERS for fuck's shake....'SH' 'A' 'Y'....SHAY IT....'SHAY' not 'SHAY! <TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
2018-04-07 19:12:31 UTC

HAY!

Learn, to SHPEAK English already, you cockshucking shemite!

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2018-04-07 18:15:07 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Learn, to SHPEAK English already, you cockshucking shemite!
There isn't much funnier than a Queen Mary Nazi trying to give English
lessons with his mouth full of cocks!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-04-09 12:50:21 UTC
On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 11:15:07 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Learn, to SHPEAK English already, you cockshucking shemite!
There isn't much funnier than a Queen Mary parking lot gook trying to give English
lessons with his anus full of nigger cocks !
You can say, THAT again raghead !

2018-04-09 13:00:57 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Learn, to SHPEAK English already, you cockshucking shemite!
There isn't much funnier than a Queen Mary Nazi trying to give English
lessons with his mouth full of cocks!
ROFLMJAO
You can say, THAT again raghead !
OK!

2018-04-07 18:17:34 UTC
It's not "SHAY", sick old child-rapist Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
(aka "Ron Jacobson")... it is SAY", as in "SAY, sick old child-
rapist Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron, can you STOP raping those two
year olds!?"
The Peeler
2018-04-07 19:25:09 UTC
Gosh, is that frustrated bitch angry today again! LOL Check this again,
HAY!
Learn, to SHPEAK English already, you cockshucking shemite!
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such unbelievable IDIOTS? LOL

ANSWER the question finally, Retardovic! Who but you would know?
--
Klaus Schadenfreude about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"That is the beauty of his abject stupidity. It's so pure and