HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (excushe jew accent...it's sho you can undershtand what I'm shaying) (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...what the, FUCK does, this MEAN? Is, DUTCH???
2018-01-15 14:51:44 UTC
HUH?

You, wrote this innit!

Maandag , woensdag , vrijdag : Saul slikt zwarte penis
en Ann telt het geld .

Dinsdag , donderdag , zaterdag : Ann slikt zwarte penis
en Saul telt het geld .

Zondag: Saul gaat naar de bank om het geld te storten , maar
het is gesloten , dus krijgt hij boos op de Nazi.

Is, DUTCH?

Better, call Saul (a"h)!

LOLOK

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

Arizona."

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

ass?"

even one word drivel."
The Jews
2018-01-15 15:03:55 UTC
Is, DUTCH?
This is all YOU need to know, Gordon.

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
2018-01-16 13:46:00 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 07:03:55 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by The Jews
HUH?
You, wrote this innit!
Maandag , woensdag , vrijdag : Saul slikt zwarte penis
en Ann telt het geld .
Dinsdag , donderdag , zaterdag : Ann slikt zwarte penis
en Saul telt het geld .
Zondag: Saul gaat naar de bank om het geld te storten , maar
het is gesloten , dus krijgt hij boos op de Nazi.
Is, DUTCH?
Better, call Saul (a"h)!
LOLOK
This is all YOU need to know, Gordon.
Iudaei culi orbis terrarum
Is Latinese, Fiegling-Unglück ? Where's, the VERB ?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

The Jews
2018-01-16 14:15:04 UTC
Post by The Jews
Is, DUTCH?
This is all YOU need to know, Gordon.
Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
Is Latinese, Fiegling-Unglück ? Where's, the VERB ?
There's no such thing as "Latinese," you ignorant glue-huffer!

ROFLMJAO

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.
Jew........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile. His
even one word drivel."
- Boadicea, about GBLTP dreckgook Radovich
That's quite the condemnation, there, Gordon!

Thinking now of upping your game for 2018, or can we expect the same "aping" that you usually do?

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-17 13:44:08 UTC
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 06:15:04 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead

Post by The Jews
Zondag: Saul gaat naar de bank om het geld te storten , maar
het is gesloten , dus krijgt hij boos op de Nazi.
Is, DUTCH?
Better, call Saul (a"h)!
LOLOK
This is all YOU need to know, Gordon.
Iudaei culi orbis terrarum
Is Latinese, Fiegling-Unglück ? Where's, the VERB ?
There's no such thing as "Latinese," !
Yes, there IS...it's what you try to write !

THIS on, the other hand is, LATIN:
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

The Jews
2018-01-17 13:56:31 UTC
Post by The Jews
Is Latinese, Fiegling-Unglück ? Where's, the VERB ?
There's no such thing as "Latinese," you ignorant glue-huffer!
ROFLMJAO
Yes, there IS..
No, there isn't! It's call Latin, boy!

And it looks like this:

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum

And try not to get excited-- I know you still think "rectores" means
"rectum."

ROFLMJAO

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-18 13:46:43 UTC
On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 05:56:31 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead

Post by The Jews
Iudaei culi orbis terrarum
Is Latinese, Fiegling-Unglück ? Where's, the VERB ?
There's no such thing as "Latinese," !
Yes, there IS...it's what you try to write !
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
Yes, there it is !
It's call [sic] Latin, jewboi!
I'll try not to get excited-- I know I still think "rectores" means
"rectums" in Latinese. What's a verb anyway ?
Right ! So you thought your Latinese sentence translated as "jews
are the assholes of the world" ! You got, THAT right !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

The Jews
2018-01-18 14:12:54 UTC
Post by The Jews
Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
And try not to get excited-- I know you still think "rectores" means
"rectum."
ROFLMJAO
Right ! So you thought your Latinese
There's no such thing as "Latinese," Gordon.

Boy that glue has REALLY fucked up your mind!

LOL

No WONDER you can't catch a single Jew for Holocausting!

ROFLMJAO

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018
2018-01-19 11:40:38 UTC
On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 06:12:54 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead

Post by The Jews
There's no such thing as "Latinese," !
Yes, there IS...it's what you try to write !
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
Yes, there it is !
It's call [sic] Latin, jewboi!
I'll try not to get excited-- I know I still think "rectores" means
"rectums" in Latinese. What's a verb anyway ?
Right ! So you thought your Latinese sentence translated as "jews
are the assholes of the world" ! You got, THAT right !
There's no such thing as "Latinese," Gordon.
Latinese is what YOU write. Latin is what *I* write.

Here ya go: Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant (Latin).
Spot the verb. Identify the cases of the nouns.
<snigger>
Post by The Jews
jewBoy that HCN gas has REALLY fucked up my jew mind !
Seems !
Post by The Jews
No WONDER I can't grow a single cojón to get holocausted !
Indeed !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

The Jews
2018-01-19 15:13:56 UTC
Right ! So you thought your Latinese
There's no such thing as "Latinese," Gordon.
Boy that glue has REALLY fucked up your mind!
LOL
Latinese is what I write.
Oh, so since you're incapable of reading and writing ENGLISH much less
Latin, you invent something you can be an expert in!

Typical glue huffer!

LOL

No *WONDER* you guys lost the war!!!!!

___________

2018-01-20 13:34:39 UTC
On Fri, 19 Jan 2018 07:13:56 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead

Post by The Jews
No WONDER I can't grow a single cojón to get holocausted !
Indeed !
Oh, so since I'm incapable of reading and writing ENGLISH much less
yiddish or Latin, I invent something I can be an expert in...Latinese !!
Typical HCN gas huffer !
No *WONDER* we subguys got 'holocausted'®™ in the war !!!!!
No, WONDER raghead !!!!!

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

The Jews

NEMO
2018-01-19 19:17:26 UTC
On the one hand... so many Jewish geniuses:

"Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 892 individuals, of whom 201 were Jewish descent,
or 22.5%, although Jews comprise less than 0.2% of the world's population."

On the other hand... old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron, a pathetic sub-louse, who made
a "living" peddling pirated, defective software in London.

How's that blood pressure now, old pedo Andrzej? LOL!!
The Peeler
2018-01-18 20:58:03 UTC
On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 05:46:43 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
No, there isn't! It's call Latin, boy!
Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
And try not to get excited-- I know you still think "rectores" means
"rectum."
ROFLMJAO
Right ! So I thought your Latin sentence translated as "jews
are the assholes of the world" ! Looks Iike *I* am the biggest asshole of the world.
Indeed, you are, dumb anal Razovic!
Cheers!
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-01-16 20:36:45 UTC
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 05:46:00 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Is, DUTCH?
This is all YOU need to know, Gordon.
Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
Is Latinese, Fiegling-Unglück ? Where's, the VERB ?
Most likely where everything vanishes with you: up your rectum, you anal
freak! LOL
Cheers!
Poster "GB" addressing psychopathic loser Razovic on Usenet:
"You are so sad and wretched. How could one not feel pity for you? A
foul, loathsome creature, wallowing in your own filth. Never seeing the
light of day. A life utterly wasted."
MID: <p3kgc8$qhr$***@dont-email.me>
Michael Ejercito
2018-01-20 16:57:25 UTC
Post by The Jews
Is, DUTCH?
This is all YOU need to know, Gordon.
Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
Is Latinese, Fiegling-Unglück ? Where's, the VERB ?
Most likely where everything vanishes with you: up your rectum, you anal
freak! LOL
No wonder it is the mangina's greatest obsession.

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2018-01-20 18:44:15 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Is Latinese, Fiegling-Unglück ? Where's, the VERB ?
Most likely where everything vanishes with you: up your rectum, you anal
freak! LOL
No wonder it is the mangina's greatest obsession.
Michael
That abnormal anal creep most likely got all kinds of things up her arse
while she's typing.
2018-01-21 13:08:52 UTC
On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 08:57:25 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
No wonder it is the mangina's greatest obsession.
Michael
No wonder you're such an ainlunguist.

Isn't it ironic that a BGLTP gook ladyboy like you should be
'homophobic'®™ and 'transphobic'®™!

Self-hate much?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

The Peeler
2018-01-21 17:49:48 UTC
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 05:08:52 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Is Latinese, Fiegling-Unglück ? Where's, the VERB ?
Most likely where everything vanishes with you: up your rectum, you anal
freak! LOL
No wonder it is the mangina's greatest obsession.
Michael
No wonder you're such an ainlunguist.
No wonder you can't but CONFIRM what he just wrote about you, you abnormal
idiot! <BG>
Self-hate much?
You certainly do, psychopath!
Cheers!
Klaus Schadenfreude about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"That is the beauty of his abject stupidity. It's so pure and
unadulterated. Like it springs forth from the very universal Source of
Dumb."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-01-22 00:45:57 UTC
On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 08:57:25 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.

Post by Michael Ejercito
No wonder it is the mangina's greatest obsession.
Michael
No wonder you're such an ainlunguist.
Isn't it ironic that a BGLTP gook ladyboy like you should be
'homophobic'®™ and 'transphobic'®™!
Biology is transphobic.

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
2018-01-23 13:36:19 UTC
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 16:45:57 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 08:57:25 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
Inane Oriental transbender monkey repetition.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
No wonder it is the mangina's greatest obsession.
Michael
No wonder you're such an ainlunguist.
Isn't it ironic that a BGLTP gook ladyboy like you should be
'homophobic'®™ and 'transphobic'®™!
Biology is transphobic.
Michael
No, it is not...YOU and other self-hating bgots®™ are.

Cheers

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

Michael Ejercito
2018-01-23 18:36:34 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 08:57:25 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
Inane Oriental transbender monkey repetition.
Vulva pics are NEVER inane.

Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
No wonder it is the mangina's greatest obsession.
Michael
No wonder you're such an ainlunguist.
Isn't it ironic that a BGLTP gook ladyboy like you should be
'homophobic'®™ and 'transphobic'®™!
Biology is transphobic.
Michael
No, it is not...YOU and other self-hating bgots®™ are.
There are two sexes.

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
2018-01-24 13:47:34 UTC
On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 10:36:34 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy->>20.jpg
Inane Oriental transbender monkey repetition.
Vulva pics are NEVER inane.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
YOU mindless Oriental monkeys are ALL WAYS inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
No wonder it is the mangina's greatest obsession.
Michael
No wonder you're such an ainlunguist.
Isn't it ironic that a BGLTP gook ladyboy like you should be
'homophobic'®™ and 'transphobic'®™!
Biology is transphobic.
Michael
No, it is not...YOU and other self-hating bgots®™ are.
There are two sexes.
Michael
And then there are gook ladyboy transbenders like you.

Take a chromosome test, you mongoloid asshole!
I BET, [sic][SIC!!!] it comes, back as YY!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

- -

The Peeler
2018-01-24 21:00:38 UTC
On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 05:47:34 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Vulva pics are NEVER inane.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
YOU mindless Oriental monkeys are ALL WAYS inane.
Pictures of hot, sex girls make you cringe, eh, you flaming fag?
Watch out, Razovic, we will make you straight eventually, even if it should
take YEARS! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
There are two sexes.
Michael
And then there are gook ladyboy transbenders like you.
Projection, flaming fag!
Take a chromosome test, you mongoloid asshole!
I BET, [sic][SIC!!!] it comes, back as YY!
More projection on your part, degenerate dreckserb!
Cheers!
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
The Peeler
2018-01-23 20:22:35 UTC
On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 05:36:19 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
Inane Oriental transbender monkey repetition.
Pictures of hot, sex girls simply aren't your thing, eh, you flaming fag?
Post by Michael Ejercito
Biology is transphobic.
Michael
No, it is not...YOU and other self-hating bgots®™ are.
"Self-hating"? There is nothing "self-hating" about hating deviated sexually
crippled perverts like you, filthy dreckserb!
Cheers
Michael about psychopath Razovic:
"The mangina projects about everything because his life is shit."
MID: <p3inua$ud7$***@dont-email.me>
The Peeler
2018-01-15 20:42:21 UTC
More hallucinations by the hysterical retarded nazi bitch from serbia! LOL
HUH?
You, wrote this innit!
Maandag , woensdag , vrijdag : Saul slikt zwarte penis
en Ann telt het geld .
Dinsdag , donderdag , zaterdag : Ann slikt zwarte penis
en Saul telt het geld .
Zondag: Saul gaat naar de bank om het geld te storten , maar
het is gesloten , dus krijgt hij boos op de Nazi.
Is, DUTCH?
Better, call Saul (a"h)!
LOLOK
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -
Arizona."
"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)
ass?"
even one word drivel."
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so RETARDED? LOL