Why Israel was never a democracy
Byker
2018-08-03 17:23:55 UTC
There is no 'illegal occupation' of Arab land by Israel. There was no
'land grab'.
Palestine was never a 'country'. It was a region. The word itself is
from the Romans' name for the region after they slaughtered and expelled
the Jews. No voices were rained in favour of 'Palestinian statehood'
until after the Six-Day War, when suddenly, Arabs woke up to discover that
their leaders has rebranded them as 'Palestinians'.
It has never been 'owned' by Arabs, and as such, it is legally, morally,
culturally, ethnically, ethnologically and etymologically impossible for
Israel to have 'stolen' it from anyone.

Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
2018-08-03 17:28:34 UTC
Post by Byker
There is no 'illegal occupation' of Arab land by Israel. There was no
'land grab'.
Palestine was never a 'country'. It was a region. The word itself is
from the Romans' name for the region after they slaughtered and expelled
the Jews. No voices were rained in favour of 'Palestinian statehood'
until after the Six-Day War, when suddenly, Arabs woke up to discover
that their leaders has rebranded them as 'Palestinians'.
It has never been 'owned' by Arabs, and as such, it is legally, morally,
culturally, ethnically, ethnologically and etymologically impossible for
Israel to have 'stolen' it from anyone.
http://youtu.be/76NytvQAIs0
If you want me to click that, you'll need to tell me what it is.

Y.
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'... the monstrous morality of anti-Semitism continues as an immortal
<http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/>
Byker
2018-08-03 20:19:31 UTC
Post by Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/76NytvQAIs0
If you want me to click that, you'll need to tell me what it is.
I'd tell you anything you wanted to hear, just to make you click it.

DUH...
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
Is it a man eating a pork pie?
2018-08-04 11:58:48 UTC
<jew lies b'rissed>
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/76NytvQAIs0

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-08-04 18:26:22 UTC
On Sat, 04 Aug 2018 04:58:48 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Byker
There is no 'illegal occupation' of Arab land by Israel. There was no
'land grab'.
Palestine was never a 'country'. It was a region. The word itself is
from the Romans' name for the region after they slaughtered and expelled
the Jews. No voices were rained in favour of 'Palestinian statehood'
until after the Six-Day War, when suddenly, Arabs woke up to discover that
their leaders has rebranded them as 'Palestinians'.
It has never been 'owned' by Arabs, and as such, it is legally, morally,
culturally, ethnically, ethnologically and etymologically impossible for
Israel to have 'stolen' it from anyone.
http://youtu.be/76NytvQAIs0
http://youtu.be/JlooXvZEZP4
Is that one of your usual "shit"- or "homo"-links, gay dreckserb?
Cheers!
"The Jews" about retarded anal Razovic:
"They write about politics, commerce, and other important topics.
Gordon writes about anuses and diarrhea."
MID: <***@4ax.com>