Why are jews so damn cheap?
2018-05-15 00:27:46 UTC
I have lived in NYC for the past ten years. As many of you know, there
are a lot of jewish people in the city. Many of them are good friends
of mine, but at the same time I have seen SOOOO many examples of jews
being mega cheap. In very embarrassing ways.

I have seen:

jews do whatever they could to not put in the amount they owed on a
group bar tab.

jews not tip at a bar or restaurant (many many times).

jews go out of their way to haggle over $1 with shop keepers.

In college I had often seen jews fill their book bags with food from
the college cafeteria all you can eat section. One got called out by
an administrator and continued to do the same thing the next day.
(Fill book bag with apples, etc.)

jewish friends shared a cab with me but only put in $4 toward the $25
ride. They threw the money at me and then ran out.

I was at a birthday lunch a few weeks back. Everyone owed $10 toward
the food and then money toward their own drinks. We also wanted to pay
for the birthday girl. A jewish guy in the group was there with his
girlfriend. She only had the food and a cup of tea ($10 + $2 for tea +
$3 tip = $15). She left $20 (She had to go early so she gave her
Jewish boyfriend $20, $5 toward the birthday girl). When he paid, he
only paid $15 for her and pocketed the $5 extra! This guy makes $80k
per year.

jewish person at a bar with some friends and I took 20 minutes to
decide between his favorite wine for $8 per glass or another wine for
$7. He went through the process of asking the bartender why one cost
$1 more than the other. After arguing with the bartender for 20
minutes he finally ordered the cheaper one he didn't like. Just to
save $1!!! He didn't tip.

A jew asked how much it would be to add an egg to his dinner. It cost
$1 more. He argued with the waiter about how eggs only cost like 10
cents. He eventually got frustrated and didn't order anything. Over
$1!!

It goes on and on.

Cheap clothes. etc.

One jewish friend has no TV, no cable, no internet (steals from
neighbor) a 8+ year old laptop, lives in a dump, grills on a 20 year
old grill he found in his backyard when he moved in, never brings
gifts to parties, always eats as much as he can when people go in
together on something. It is crazy.

I don't mind much if a jew is being cheap in a way that only hurts
him/herself, such as living in a dump in Queens. But when they try to
jew people down, it is embarrassing. Especially when they make fine
money. It is like a game with many of them: Who can jew the most money
out of others. Who can be the cheapest fucking jew in the world?

The question is: Why are jews so damn cheap?

2018-05-15 03:02:30 UTC
[...]
Michael
What are you still doing on this continent, you slanty-
eyed Mongoloid bastard?
The Peeler
2018-05-15 08:56:45 UTC
On Mon, 14 May 2018 20:02:30 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile

The "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
Caroloony, posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

2018-05-15 08:56:26 UTC
On Mon, 14 May 2018 20:27:46 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, IMPERSONATING his master, Michael Ejercito, whined again:

<FLUSH the gay nazi whore's usual sick shit>

Miserable gay nazi whore Loose Sphincter whining about his botched marriage:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

ROTFLOL

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so
RIDICULOUS? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
2018-05-15 11:20:11 UTC
I have lived in NYC for the past ten years.
Why are you so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me?

2018-05-16 13:09:24 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 04:20:11 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
I have lived in NYC for the past ten years.
Why are you so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me?
Michael
Why are you so ashamed of your jewloving and jew ainlungus, you forge
a Mexican?

2018-05-16 18:42:24 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 06:09:24 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Why are you so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me?
Michael
Why are you so ashamed of your jewloving and jew ainlungus, you forge
a Mexican?
Dreckserb, your master Michael forges NO ONE! YOU nazi scum forge him
because you know about your OWN inferiority and wish you could be like him!
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
2018-05-15 13:05:54 UTC
On Mon, 14 May 2018 20:27:46 -0400, Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
I have lived in NYC for the past ten years. As many of you know, there
are a lot of jewish people in the city. Many of them are good friends
of mine, but at the same time I have seen SOOOO many examples of jews
being mega cheap. In very embarrassing ways.
Not embarrassing for them....they are EXEMPT from human emotions!
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
It's GENETIC. They simply can't help it!

2018-05-15 15:38:23 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 06:05:54 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of mine, but at the same time I have seen SOOOO many examples of jews
being mega cheap. In very embarrassing ways.
Not embarrassing for them....they are EXEMPT from human emotions!
That's actually what psychopaths like you are known to be like, dreckserb!
IOW, you are PROJECTING, yet AGAIN!
The question is: Why are jews so damn cheap?
Michael
It's GENETIC. They simply can't help it!
With PSYCHOPATHS like you it's known to be genetic, dreckserb! Stop
PROJECTING, you subnormal perverted psychopathic pseudo-human!
Poster "GB" addressing psychopathic loser Razovic on Usenet:
"You are so sad and wretched. How could one not feel pity for you? A
foul, loathsome creature, wallowing in your own filth. Never seeing the
light of day. A life utterly wasted."
MID: <p3kgc8$qhr$***@dont-email.me>
NEMO
2018-05-16 19:50:48 UTC
Why did Jews win hundreds of Nobel Prizes, while I'm a loser
who's married to a fat ugly PIG?
LOL! You are indeed!

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

</quote>
Loose Cannon
They were born that way, Michael.
NEMO
2018-05-16 20:05:09 UTC
They were born like that... just look at sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"), that inferior POLACK scum, who thinks he
can be one of us ARYANS!
TSSSK!
The Peeler
2018-05-16 21:01:39 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 12:59:43 -0700 (PDT), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Michael Ejercito
The question is: Why are jews so damn cheap?
Loose Sphincter
They were born that way, Loose Sphincter.
They were born SUPERIOR to you, Loose Sphincter. And you FEEL it painfully
every day, gay nazi whore!