HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)..you've been, OUTED jew pedo...AGAIN....OVER, it you should GET!
2018-03-10 17:14:06 UTC

HAY!

OVER, it you should get!

And back to POPPING little jew shub-cherries, you should get!

You, KNOW it makes shenshe!

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

even one word drivel."
2018-03-10 18:50:24 UTC
You guessed right: the hysterical serb bitch is "dishing it out" ...by
HAY!
OVER, it you should get!
And back to POPPING little jew shub-cherries, you should get!
You, KNOW it makes shenshe!
"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)
even one word drivel."
ROTFLOL!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception,
such LAUGHING STOCKS? LOL
--
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
The Jews
2018-03-10 20:03:20 UTC
On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 09:14:06 -0800, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
HUH?
HAY!
Why do you suppose Hitler *HATED* you so, Gordon? What the hell did
you *DO* to him?

LOL

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best
of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their
own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local
inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a
concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August
1942.

During the last century it was lamentable for those who had to witness
it, to notice how in these circles I have just mentioned the word
'Germanize' was frivolously played with, though the practice was often
well intended. I well remember how in the days of my youth this very
term used to give rise to notions which were false to an incredible
degree. Even in Pan-German circles one heard the opinion expressed
that the Austrian Germans might very well succeed in Germanizing the
Austrian Slavs, if only the Government would be ready to co-operate.
Those people did not understand that a policy of Germanization can be
carried out only as regards human beings.
-Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf, Chapter 2

Slavs are a mass of inborn slaves, who feel the need of a master.
-Adolph Hitler, Hitler’s Table Talk: 1941-1944

not coming to holocaust me.