How the gook spent his 4th of July
2018-07-04 22:02:12 UTC
2018-07-04 23:09:08 UTC
On Wed, 04 Jul 2018 18:02:12 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, FORGING as NEMO, whined again:

<FLUSH the gay nazitard's usual sick gay nazi shit>
"Okay, I admit it. So what's wrong with sucking on some cock once in
awhile?"
Loose Sphincter - 6/12/16
"I prefer boys. There's nothing I love better than sucking dick."
Loose Sphincter - 15/7/16
/ \ \ / \
| | | |
\ | \| |
\ \/ _-- __| \ |
\ \_-~ / (*) \ ~-\ |
\_ \ _/-------\.____,_\| |
\ \_,____// _ ___ _ (____> / |
\ < ___) ______ (_____> /
/\ | < ____)/ \(_____> |_/\
/ /\| <_____) | (___> / \
| ( _<____)\_______/ /// _/ / \
| \ \_ \\\_________/// (__/ \
| \ \___) \`--\\ //--'/ /|
| \ /\__/\ /\__/ / |
| \_ / \ _/ |
| / \ |
| / / \ |
| / / \ |
| / | |
| | | |
Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, SO gay? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "The problem is my wife"!
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
Carolina Reb
2018-07-05 02:30:48 UTC
https://www.dailypicksandflicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Zhang-Bangsheng-licks-monkey-butt.jpg
That monkey looks like a Jew.
M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-07-05 03:17:29 UTC
https://www.dailypicksandflicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Zhang-Bangsheng-licks-monkey-butt.jpg
That monkey looks like a Jew.
That looked disgusting! Now here is a video of another one of us Asians.
It begs the question of how he spent the 4th of July.
NEMO
2018-07-05 03:31:17 UTC
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
https://www.dailypicksandflicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Zhang-Bangsheng-licks-monkey-butt.jpg
That monkey looks like a Jew.
That looked disgusting! Now here is a video of another one of us Asians. http://youtu.be/_7nrB2wSdnI It begs the question of how he spent the 4th of July.
He spent it sucking on a monkey's asshole. The race-traitor cunt
probably hooked up with a nigger. Those sluts prefer big cock, not
oriental needle dick.
The Peeler
2018-07-05 08:30:31 UTC
On Wed, 04 Jul 2018 23:31:17 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by NEMO
He spent it sucking on a monkey's asshole. The race-traitor cunt
probably hooked up with a nigger. Those sluts prefer big cock, not
oriental needle dick.
Are you still trying to deny that you are a flaming fag, Loose Sphincter?
<BG>

Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
2018-07-06 12:37:17 UTC
On Wed, 4 Jul 2018 20:17:29 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito's
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
https://www.dailypicksandflicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Zhang-Bangsheng-licks-monkey-butt.jpg
That monkey looks like a Jew.
That looked disgusting! Now here is a video of another one of us Asians. http://youtu.be/_7nrB2wSdnI It begs the question of how he spent the 4th of July.
An Oriental shitskin? That looks disgusting!

2018-07-06 18:26:12 UTC
On Fri, 06 Jul 2018 05:37:17 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
That looked disgusting! Now here is a video of another one of us Asians.
http://youtu.be/_7nrB2wSdnI It begs the question of how
he spent the 4th of July.
An Oriental shitskin? That looks disgusting!
Nobody could ever look as disgusting as you, asshole Razovic:
Dumb anal Razovic's talking about her sexual experience, on July 2nd, 2018:
"Suck a jew rectum hard enough and diarrhoea will come out!"
2018-07-10 11:43:01 UTC
On Fri, 06 Jul 2018 05:37:17 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
That looked disgusting! Now here is a video of another one of us Asians.
http://youtu.be/_7nrB2wSdnI It begs the question of how
he spent the 4th of July.
An Oriental shitskin? That looks disgusting!
http://s11.postimg.cc/u0dpjo743/The_Rectums_Face.jpg
You are so right about the mangina!

2018-07-05 08:30:15 UTC
On Wed, 4 Jul 2018 19:30:48 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile

Humpin Hampton and her homosexuality:
"it is starting to get dark outside....time for tonight's Toronto Church
Street beat."
2018-07-05 12:49:40 UTC
https://www.dailypicksandflicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Zhang-Bangsheng-licks-monkey-butt.jpg
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it. You got, that right.

Good, one.

2018-07-05 18:54:41 UTC
On Thu, 05 Jul 2018 05:49:40 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it. You got, that right.
You mean, Loose Sphincter took up the right position in front of you again,
spreading his asscheeks for you, serbian arsebandit?
Good, one.
You seem to have enjoyed it, gay Razovic!
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself: