From The Ethics Alarms “These Really Are Terrible Human Beings” Files: Unethical Quote Of The Month: Bill Maher
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-10 16:59:14 UTC
https://ethicsalarms.com/2018/06/09/from-the-ethics-alarms-these-really-are-terrible-human-beings-files-unethical-quote-of-the-month-bill-maher/

From The Ethics Alarms “These Really Are Terrible Human Beings” Files:
Unethical Quote Of The Month: Bill Maher

“One way you get rid of Trump is a crashing economy, so please bring on the
recession. Sorry if that hurts people, but it’s either root for a recession
or lose your democracy.”
—-HBO’s Bill Maher, on his show “Real Time”…as his audience applauded, as
usual.

Did any conservative, Republican or pundit root for the nation’s failure
under Obama? The closest would be Rush Limbaugh’s infamous declaration that
he wanted the new President to fail, which was more unpatriotic than I could
tolerate, but even Rush didn’t go so far as to wish for the nation itself to
be thrown into crisis. Maher is a repulsive individual, but he is not alone.
We already discussed here how many members of the media appear to be rooting
for the North Korean talks to fail. Other progressives openly wish for the
President’s death: I could name some right here who have told me that in
person. Lawyers. Professionals. Wishing for the death of not just another
human being, but the President of the United States.

The attendant hysteria, fear-mongering, monomania and values distortion that
have spawned the “resistance” have also apparently created a human mutation
with lethal potential. Never before have there been mainstream American
citizens who not only wished ill on the nation and neighbors, but who got
cheered for it. The mutants are a threat to society and to sanity. Do not
pretend they aren’t.

They may not be traitors, but they think like traitors.

Let’s first dispense with the fantasy that Maher was acting as a comedian
when he uttered this disgraceful sentiment. It’s not a joke. He’s not
kidding. Maher is, like the funnier, less vile (though equally biased) Jon
Stewart, half commentator half comic, usually clear when he wants to be
taken seriously.

Now let’s consider the statement. Maher is filthy rich: he knows that he won’t
be hurt in a recession, just those normal, middle class people who lose
their jobs, retirement savings and reserves when the economy goes bad. What
does he care? A lot of them voted for Trump anyway, so eff ’em. And “save
the democracy”? The only threat to democracy I’ve seen in the last ten years
has been the behavior of the Obama administration and the Left’s efforts to
overturn the 2016 election, criminalize politics, capture the news media,
weaken the First Amendment and eliminate the Second.

Oh, I agree that Trump is a terrible influence on the political culture and
a chaotic leader, and he certainly says a lot of alarming, irresponsible
things. But right now, the sad state of affairs is that he appears to be a
vital bulwark against the totalitarian leftism that half the public seems to
be falling for. What Maher calls “the democracy” means the only democracy
progressives will tolerate: one that places them in charge, with their boots
on the necks of the deplorables who support sovereignty, rule of law,
individual responsibility, a truly free and objective press, due process,
and the Constitution.

You know, I am very uncomfortable with pronouncing members of the
“resistance” as terrible human beings. This is the tone, after all, that has
characterized progressives under Obama, the damaging and divisive attitude
that anyone who doesn’t swallow the Left’s version of reality is
racist,sexist, and xenophobic–you know: bad. I don’t want to think of people
I disagree with politically as bad. That’s a dangerous path for a democracy.

Just as I don’t call women I disagree with—not even Hillary Clinton—cunts,
so also I don’t defriend associates whose political rants make me gag on
Facebook. I never rooted against Obama, or the nation while he was leading
it. I thought Obama would probably be a disaster, but I certainly hoped he
wouldn’t be. I surely wanted him to be transparent, as he promised to be,
though he wasn’t. I hoped that he would be a unifying leader, though he was
cynically and devastatingly divisive instead. I wanted him to be a
reasonably strong President, because incompetent leaders in America usually
spark backlashes, and we end up with, well, not Presidents like Donald
Trump, exactly, but extreme types that are unpredictable. No luck there,
either.

I would have liked his economic policies to work: they didn’t. I would have
loved to see him reduce the debt, as he said he would do: he exploded it.
Even though I knew that a successful Obama Presidency would probably give us
a corrupt successor in Hillary, there was not one second in which I wished
for the nation itself to fail, because good, fair, patriotic citizens don’t
do that.

Members of the “resistance,” however, do. Bill Maher does. The people who
cheer for him do.

It’s signature significance. Nobody who isn’t a terrible human being thinks
like that. Not even once.

---
https://www.avg.com
2018-06-11 12:44:49 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 09:59:14 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://ethicsalarms.com/2018/06/09/from-the-ethics-alarms-these-really-are-terrible-human-beings-files-unethical-quote-of-the-month-bill-maher/
Unethical Quote Of The Month: Bill Maher
He was talking about YOU, mong.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-06-11 13:36:35 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 05:44:49 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://ethicsalarms.com/2018/06/09/from-the-ethics-alarms-these-really-are-terrible-human-beings-files-unethical-quote-of-the-month-bill-maher/
Unethical Quote Of The Month: Bill Maher
He was talking about YOU, mong.
He wasn't, psycho!
Cheers!
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-12 11:05:10 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 09:59:14 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
https://ethicsalarms.com/2018/06/09/from-the-ethics-alarms-these-really-are-terrible-human-beings->>files-unethical-quote-of-the-month-bill-maher/
Unethical Quote Of The Month: Bill Maher
He was talking about YOU, mong.
Mangina, you are terribel because of your choices and conduct!

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
2018-06-13 12:40:09 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 04:05:10 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 09:59:14 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
https://ethicsalarms.com/2018/06/09/from-the-ethics-alarms-these-really-are-terrible-human-beings->>files-unethical-quote-of-the-month-bill-maher/
Unethical Quote Of The Month: Bill Maher
He was talking about YOU, mong.
Mangina, you are terribel [sic][SIC!!! LOL]because of your choices and conduct!
Michael
Dreckgook, you are terribel because of your GBLTPQ rectum zsuckling
and your underage sibling sodomy.

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-06-13 16:34:24 UTC
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 05:40:09 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, you are terribel [sic][SIC!!! LOL]because of your choices and conduct!
Michael
Dreckgook, you are terribel because of your GBLTPQ rectum zsuckling
and your underage sibling sodomy.
There is nothing terrible about him as he's a decent smart person. But YOUR
life is a perverted MONSTROSITY, Razovic!
Cheers!
Sexual cripple Razovic about her "special" problem, on April 25th 2018:
"My dick.................doesn't exist"
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 09:59:14 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
https://ethicsalarms.com/2018/06/09/from-the-ethics-alarms-these-really-are-terrible-human->>>>beings->>files-unethical-quote-of-the-month-bill-maher/
Unethical Quote Of The Month: Bill Maher
He was talking about YOU, mong.
Mangina, you are terribel [sic][SIC!!! LOL]because of your choices and conduct!
Michael
Dreckgook, you are terribel because of your GBLTPQ rectum zsuckling
and your underage sibling sodomy.
Nithing, I do neither rectum sucking nor sodomy; I leave that to you and
your fellow dreckvolk!

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
2018-06-15 13:06:33 UTC
On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 04:19:01 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 09:59:14 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
https://ethicsalarms.com/2018/06/09/from-the-ethics-alarms-these-really-are-terrible-human->>>>beings->>files-unethical-quote-of-the-month-bill-maher/
Unethical Quote Of The Month: Bill Maher
He was talking about YOU, mong.
Mangina, you are terribel [sic][SIC!!! LOL]because of your choices and conduct!
Michael
Dreckgook, you are terribel because of your GBLTPQ rectum zsuckling
and your underage sibling sodomy.
Nithing, I do neither rectum sucking nor sodomy; I leave that to you and
your fellow dreckvolk!
Michael
Dreckgook, we have left rectum zsuckling and sodomy to you and your
fellow GBLTPQ gook ladyboys and you have embraced it wholeheartedly.

What is Chrissie's comment?

claim to be a jew
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-06-15 13:19:45 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Gook, it's nearly as hilarious as the famous DRESDEN BBQ!
Mass burning of Germans killed in Dresden's bombing
LOLOK!!
They DESERVED to die, since they betrayed the Fuhrer!
TSSK!
The Peeler
2018-06-15 14:30:56 UTC
On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 06:06:33 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, I do neither rectum sucking nor sodomy; I leave that to you and
your fellow dreckvolk!
Michael
Dreckgook, we have left rectum zsuckling and sodomy to you and your
fellow GBLTPQ gook ladyboys and you have embraced it wholeheartedly.
Sexual cripple Razovic just HAS to display that she IS nothing but a TYPICAL
FRUSTRATED sexual cripple! LOL
What is Chrissie's comment?
Still traumatized by what that old master of yours did to you, slave?
Cheers!
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-19 10:48:27 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, I do neither rectum sucking nor sodomy; I leave that to you and
your fellow dreckvolk!
Michael
Dreckgook, we have left rectum zsuckling and sodomy to you and your
fellow GBLTPQ gook ladyboys and you have embraced it wholeheartedly.
Sexual cripple Razovic just HAS to display that she IS nothing but a TYPICAL
FRUSTRATED sexual cripple! LOL
Yup.
Post by The Peeler
What is Chrissie's comment?
Still traumatized by what that old master of yours did to you, slave?
He has a hissy fit every time someone mentions Chris.

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
2018-06-20 12:09:56 UTC
On Tue, 19 Jun 2018 03:48:27 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Yup.
Yup? Another inane Oriental 'me too'.
Post by Michael Ejercito
He has a hissy fit every time someone mentions Chris.
Michael
You have a mini-orgasm every time you read one of Chrissie's inane
plagiarised 'comments'.

BTW I kicked his nigger ass off this group YEARS ago...he never showed
his flatnosed moulie face again!

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-06-20 20:14:51 UTC
On Wed, 20 Jun 2018 05:09:56 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Sexual cripple Razovic just HAS to display that she IS nothing but a TYPICAL
FRUSTRATED sexual cripple! LOL
Yup.
Yup? Another inane Oriental 'me too'.
There is nothing "Oriental" or "inane" about it, you psychotic dreckserb!
Post by Michael Ejercito
He has a hissy fit every time someone mentions Chris.
Michael
You have a mini-orgasm every time you read one of Chrissie's inane
plagiarised 'comments'.
Nope, poor troll, that's what YOU have, every time you troll on Usenet! It's
the ONLY way for YOU to have some sort of crippled "sex", psycho!
BTW I kicked his nigger ass off this group YEARS ago...he never showed
his flatnosed moulie face again!
Yet more impotent Walter Mitty fantasies about our resident psychotic
impotent housebound loser! ROTFLOL

Michael Ejercito
2018-06-21 10:59:46 UTC
On Tue, 19 Jun 2018 03:48:27 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

Post by Michael Ejercito
Yup.
Yup? Another inane Oriental 'me too'.
You are the inane one here.
Post by Michael Ejercito
He has a hissy fit every time someone mentions Chris.
Michael
You have a mini-orgasm every time you read one of Chrissie's inane
plagiarised 'comments'.
You have no evidence of plagiarism.
BTW I kicked his nigger ass off this group YEARS ago...he never showed
his flatnosed moulie face again!
You kicked no one!

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
2018-06-22 12:49:36 UTC
On Thu, 21 Jun 2018 03:59:46 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
You don't. You watch ANI asshole!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Yup.
Yup? Another inane Oriental 'me too'.
You are the inane one here.
NOBODY is as inane as you or your sockpuppet kiking queer.
He even uses the same inane throbbing/sopping language as you!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
He has a hissy fit every time someone mentions Chris.
Michael
You have a mini-orgasm every time you read one of Chrissie's inane
plagiarised 'comments'.
You have no evidence of plagiarism.
YOU got, no evidence of originality to override the default assumption
of subhuman plagiarism.
Post by Michael Ejercito
BTW I kicked his nigger ass off this group YEARS ago...he never showed
his flatnosed moulie face again!
You kicked no one!
Michael
I kicked a whole BUNCH of subhuman jews and shabbos goys off this
group, mong:

Chrissie Morton

Bill Levinstein

shabbos Goy McFee

Suzy KKKohen

Debwhorah Sharavi/Nyob

Ed Rosenberg

Mickey 'Mouth' Ben Tovim

leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy vey' McVay
(Order of B'ris Canada)

Iamhere

drahcir

Panta Rhei

Riain Y. Barton

paul abeles

Ariel

Sarah Schmaltzman

MikeK(ike)

Jim E

Fish Supper

Binyamin Dissen

Tony Ovens

Grikboxer®™

Stewfart

yechidah

Adam Helberg

FUCK Palestine

YID ARMY

R. Goldman

Norma Blankenstein

Tilly Greenberg

mirjam

Jake Garbage

Joe B'runo

L. Alpert

Bert Hymen

Frank Arthur

Ariadne

George

Col. Mortimer

'Israeel' is Great

bonzo 'meshugge' de zero

Not, to mention mosht of jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
forgeries and aliashesh!

ALL GONE!!!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew alaish)

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-06-22 18:30:14 UTC
On Fri, 22 Jun 2018 05:49:36 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
We watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
You don't. You watch ANI asshole!
WE will watch sweet vulvas! YOU watch an asshole every time you look in the
mirror, sexually crippled dreckserb!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You are the inane one here.
NOBODY is as inane as you or your sockpuppet kiking queer.
He even uses the same inane throbbing/sopping language as you!
NOBODY projects as much as you do, you inane housebound idiotic & psychotic
troll!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You have no evidence of plagiarism.
YOU got, no evidence of originality to override the default assumption
YOU made the claim, so YOU provide the proof, dreckserb! But, as always, you
CAN'T, you pathological LIAR!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You kicked no one!
Michael
I kicked a whole BUNCH of subhuman jews and shabbos goys off this
YOU never kicked ANYONE! YOU were kicked around and made to bleed by really
everyone who felt like doing so, you demented, psychotic, abnormal bitch!
LOL
[...]
ROTFLOL! They ALL kicked you so hard, you STILL can't get them out of your
traumatized dumb psychotic head, even after all those years! It's HILARIOUS!
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-23 17:56:56 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
You don't. You watch ANI asshole!
We still watch vulva.

Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Yup.
Yup? Another inane Oriental 'me too'.
You are the inane one here.
NOBODY is as inane as you or your sockpuppet kiking queer.
He even uses the same inane throbbing/sopping language as you!
Your racism and Judenhass are inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
He has a hissy fit every time someone mentions Chris.
Michael
You have a mini-orgasm every time you read one of Chrissie's inane
plagiarised 'comments'.
You have no evidence of plagiarism.
YOU got, no evidence of originality to override the default assumption
of subhuman plagiarism.
You have yet to identify the original author.
They all humiliated you!

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com