May He who blessed our ancestors
יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
2017-05-17 21:02:13 UTC
May He who blessed our ancestors, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob Bless the soldiers of the Israeli Defense Forces, Who stand guard over our land and the cities of our God From the border of Lebanon to the desert of Egypt, And from the Mediterranean Sea unto the approach of the Aravah, On the land, in the air and at sea. May the Lord cause the enemies who rise up against us to be struck down. May the Holy One, Blessed is He protect and preserve our soldiers from every trouble and distress and from every plague and illness, And may He send blessing and success in their every endeavor. May He subdue our enemies under them and may He grant them deliverance and crown them with victory. And may the verse be fulfilled through them: It is the Lord, your God who goes with you to fight for you against you enemies, to deliver you. And also Almighty God please Bless our American Friends that stand in solidarity with us so they may feel the blessing you Bless us with. And let us say: Amen
Michael Ejercito

2017-05-18 13:28:31 UTC
On Wed, 17 May 2017 19:03:42 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
May He who blessed our ancestors
Baruch HaShem.
Michael
Baruch 'Barry' Shein? A jew pedophile?

jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein

BZS
2017-05-18 15:53:23 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
May He who blessed our ancestors
Baruch HaShem.
Michael
Baruch 'Barry' Shein? A jew pedophile?
Speaking!
BZS
And kiddie diddling jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!

2017-05-18 16:32:36 UTC
On Thu, 18 May 2017 08:53:23 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
BZS
And kiddie diddling
Those were the times when you still were able to go after those, eh, "Rev
Pedo"?
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar
with vaginas."
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>
The Peeler
2017-05-18 16:15:21 UTC
On Thu, 18 May 2017 07:21:57 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Speaking!
Sucking! The ONLY "joy" in your life, housebound cocksucker! LOL
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
BZS
"BZS"??? Is that the sound you make when you squeeze your own jizz through
your teeth, you housebound cocksucker?
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2017-05-18 16:15:22 UTC
...until the psychotic dumb asshole croaks! LOL
--
Nefesh about stinking serb peasant Razovic:
"Now when the Revd tries to think,
MID: <a48017af-a595-4fd0-8275-***@y35g2000pre.googlegroups.com>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
2017-05-19 07:43:24 UTC
Look what the executioner does to this nazoid sub-louse!

A true keeper... esp. the part when the hangman sticks his
fingers into the nazoid's eyes:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2cb_1326140530 (you can skip to 0:30)

May ALL nazoids die like this... but SLOWER!
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")

2017-05-18 13:28:30 UTC
On Wed, 17 May 2017 14:02:13 -0700 (PDT), ????? ?????? ????? ???????
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
May He who blessed our ancestors
YOUR ancestors were moulies, you dumb jew wannabe a"h!

jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-05-18 14:21:53 UTC
On 5/18/2017 6:28 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Wed, 17 May 2017 14:02:13 -0700 (PDT), ????? ?????? ????? ???????
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
May He who blessed our ancestors
YOUR ancestors were moulies, you dumb jew wannabe a"h!
For WHY, this dumb fuck wants, to be a jew???

BZS
2017-05-18 15:53:22 UTC
On Thu, 18 May 2017 07:21:53 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
On 5/18/2017 6:28 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Wed, 17 May 2017 14:02:13 -0700 (PDT), ????? ?????? ????? ???????
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
May He who blessed our ancestors
YOUR ancestors were moulies, you dumb jew wannabe a"h!
For WHY, this dumb fuck wants, to be a jew???
BZS
Gotta, be the drugz jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!

2017-05-18 16:33:42 UTC
On Thu, 18 May 2017 08:53:22 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
BZS
Gotta, be
...gotta be your jizz you keep squeezing through your teeth! <BG<
The Peeler
2017-05-18 16:15:21 UTC
On Thu, 18 May 2017 07:21:53 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
For WHY,
For WHY can't you have sex with anyone ELSE ...other than yourself, eh,
housebound Goran Razovic? LOL

2017-05-18 16:15:21 UTC
On Thu, 18 May 2017 06:28:30 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
May He who blessed our ancestors
YOUR ancestors were moulies, you dumb jew wannabe a"h!
His ancestors were JEWS and SUPERIOR to you, Razovic, you inferior slav
cunt!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own
Jack G. about dumb anal Razovic:
"WOW!!! This retarded squirrel made a comment."