Indoctrination And Intimidation At The University Of Arizona: Who Will Say, “So What’s The Matter With That?”
2017-05-14 14:31:37 UTC
https://ethicsalarms.com/2017/05/13/indoctrination-and-intimidation-at-the-university-of-arizona-who-will-say-so-whats-the-matter-with-that/

MAY 13, 2017 · 7:02 PM
Indoctrination And Intimidation At The University Of Arizona: Who Will Say,
“So What’s The Matter With That?”

I feel the same way, Lucy…
There is a dumb joke in an old “I Love Lucy” episode that this story brings
to mind.

Lucy is outraged when she reads that there is am all- filly race at the
local race track and misunderstands. Horrified, she erupts, “How long has
this been going on? They’re racing little girls at Churchill Downs!” Ricky
promptly explains why she was being an alarmist.

I hope that somehow the news item’s reporter got the facts wrong or I am
missing something, because this story is far worse than racing little girls,
and nowhere near as funny.

The University of Arizona is accepting student applications for what
administrators call “social justice advocates.” The job requires the
students to “report any bias incidents or claims to appropriate Residence
Life staff,” and pays the student workers $10 an hour. They’re expected to
work 15 hours a week, earning $600 a month in taxpayer funds—this is a
public university—to police their fellow students speech and conduct.

Part of the job description reads:

“The position also aims to increase understanding of one’s own self through
critical reflection of power and privilege, identity and intersectionality,
systems of socialization, cultural competency and allyship as they pertain
to the acknowledgement, understanding and acceptance of differences.
Finally, this position intends to increase a student staff member’s ability
to openly lead conversations, discuss differences and confront diversely
insensitive behavior.”

Their #1 job, however, is to report “bias claims” so the student miscreant
involved can face a Star Chamber, or the university equivalent. Such a claim
can be what someone regards as an outright act of “racism,’ which
presumably could include anything from using a racial epithet to saying
Maxine Waters is an idiot, to “microaggressions” like “cultural
misappropriation,” or calling a transgender student by the wrong pronoun.
The social justice advocate’s job will also include “fostering dialogue”
related to “diversity, multiculturalism and social justice”—in other words,
to be a full time left-wing scold— and to “increase awareness of diverse
identities” while “promoting inclusive communities.”

I wonder if being stuffed in a closet or hung on a hook will be considered a
“biased incident” by these paid political correctness snitches? That is,
after all, what would happen to them on a healthy campus. Will they have
little badges and whistles? I think they should get badges and whistles. Or
get a uniform like Rolf at the climax of “The Sound of Music.”

They’re racing little girls at Churchill Downs!

This can’t be real, could it? Campus culture has not become this perverted,
this totalitarian, this nuts, has it? Maybe this is a clever experiment by
the University…sure, that has to be what’s going on. The school wants to see
if students can tell real “1984”-style, Soviet indoctrination tactics and
distinguish them from the lesser, more tolerable outrages the progressives
are trying to use to strangle liberty and free expression in 2017. This is
brilliant! The University wants to know how many student-weasel hybrids will
sign up to spy on fellow students, and the applicants will be required to
take some special training in “The Core Values Of The United States,” “The
Constitution, ” and “How Not To Be A Dick.” Maybe they want to see how long
it takes for a student march on the administration building protesting this
oppression and harassment.

That better be the explanation, but I fear it is not. Just this week, the
Washington Post editorialized that colleges should “make crystal clear that
racist signs, symbols and speech are off-limits.” This is the censorship and
speech-policing that what we once called the liberal side of our political
spectrum has embraced to its disgrace and the nation’s endangerment.

In the same paper, Prof. Eugene Volokh correctly calls the Post’s
exhortation what it is: an attack on free expression and academic freedom on
college campuses:

This is an editorial, the product of carefully considered labor on the part
of a group of people, not an extemporaneous remark; when it says “racist …
speech” (especially right after a sentence talking about political advocacy
during a presidential campaign), I assume it means what it’s saying.

And the editorial’s proposal is an awful idea. At public universities, it
would violate the First Amendment; at private universities, it would violate
many of the universities’ stated commitments to open debate, as well as
basic principles of academic freedom.

1. The Supreme Court has made “crystal clear” that the government may not
discriminate based on viewpoint, even in limited public fora such as
university open spaces (or for that matter even university programs for
funding student speech). Lower courts have consistently struck down campus
speech codes aimed at supposedly bigoted speech. See, e.g., Dambrot v.
Central Michigan Univ., 55 F.3d 1177, 1184-85 (6th Cir. 1995); DeJohn v.
Temple Univ., 537 F.3d 301, 316-17, 320 (3d Cir. 2008); McCauley v. Univ. of
V.I., 618 F.3d 232, 237-38, 250 (3d Cir. 2010); Iota Xi Chapter of Sigma Chi
Fraternity v. George Mason Univ., 993 F.3d 386, 388-89, 391, 393 (4th Cir.
1993); College Republicans v. Reed, 523 F. Supp. 2d 1005, 1010-11, 1021
(N.D. Cal. 2007); Roberts v. Haragan, 346 F. Supp. 2d 853, 870-72 (N.D. Tex.
2004); Bair v. Shippensburg Univ., 280 F. Supp. 2d 357, 373 (M.D. Pa. 2003);
Booher v. Bd. of Regents of N. Ky. Univ., 1998 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 11404,
*28-*31 (E.D. Ky. 1998); UWM Post, Inc. v. Regents, 774 F. Supp. 1163,
1165-66, 1173, 1177 (E.D. Wis. 1991); Doe v. Univ. of Mich., 721 F. Supp.
852, 856, 864-66 (E.D. Mich. 1989). And in Christian Legal Society v.
Martinez (2010), the Court gave students’ freedom to “express any viewpoint
they wish — including a discriminatory one” as an example of “this Court’s
tradition of protect[ing] the freedom to express the thought that we hate”
(quotation marks omitted). There is no First Amendment exception for “hate
speech” or “racist signs, symbols and speech.”

2. And beyond their unconstitutionality, bans on “racist … speech” would, of
course, extend far beyond just threats or even epithets. Many substantive
claims may be easily labeled racist, in the sense of being generalizations
that express a negative claim about a racial group, whether they are claims
about blacks being criminals, whites being an oppressor race, Hispanic
immigration being bad for the country (ethnicity is generally treated much
like race in legal rules and university policies), and so on. And of course
many other claims are routinely labeled racist as well, even if they focus
not on race but on religion (condemnation of Islam is routinely labeled
“racist”), immigration (calls to deport illegal aliens, or otherwise limit
immigration, are routinely labeled “racist” even if they call for broad
enforcement of the law), foreign nations (harsh condemnation of Israel is
often labeled anti-Semitic, in the sense of being hostile to Jews as an
ethnic group) and so on. Some such advocacy may be motivated by racial or
ethnic hostility, while some might not be; but all such advocacy that runs
against university administrators’ political views would be deterred when
“university administrators” “make crystal clear” that “racist … speech” —
racist in the views of whatever disciplinary committee is making decisions —
is “off-limits.”

Plus of course bans on racist speech would hardly stay limited to speech
that is hostile based on race, or on ethnicity. Naturally there would then
be calls for similar bans on sexist speech, speech critical of particular
religions, anti-gay speech, anti-transgender speech, and so on — and those
would suppress an even broader range of debate.

The Post editorial and the U. of A.’s hired PC enforcers spring from the
same dread sickness in the culture wars. If you encounter someone who
defends this movement, fear them. Rebuke them. They threaten everything
great about this nation.

The odds are also 100 to 1 that they think President Trump firing James
Comey proves that he should be impeached. Just ask them.
The Peeler
2017-05-14 16:12:10 UTC
[...]
I followed the links and the university site has this note now about that
"application" https://www.life.arizona.edu/jobs/student-position:

"STUDENT POSITION

This position is currently closed. We are in the process of reviewing the
title and responsibilities."

Either it was a joke or they hastily pulled out after some protests. The
whole thing really DOES sound incredible.
2017-05-14 16:24:43 UTC
On Sun, 14 May 2017 07:31:37 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://ethicsalarms.com/2017/05/13/indoctrination-and-intimidation-at-the-university-of-arizona-who-will-say-so-whats-the-matter-with-that/
MAY 13, 2017 · 7:02 PM
Indoctrination And Intimidation At The University Of Arizona: Who Will Say,
“So What’s The Matter With That?”
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with indoctrination and intimidation, you
slant eyed jewloving mongoloid???

jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-05-14 16:59:40 UTC
On 5/14/2017 9:24 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://ethicsalarms.com/2017/05/13/indoctrination-and-intimidation-at-the-university-of-arizona-who-will-say-so-whats-the-matter-with-that/
MAY 13, 2017 · 7:02 PM
Indoctrination And Intimidation At The University Of Arizona: Who Will Say,
“So What’s The Matter With That?”
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with indoctrination and intimidation, you
slant eyed jewloving mongoloid???
He got, a problem with whatever we TELL him he got, a problem with!

BZS
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
2017-05-14 17:17:23 UTC
More on neo-nazis and child porn
--------------------------------
Neo-Nazi had child abuse images
2017-05-14 17:39:57 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://ethicsalarms.com/2017/05/13/indoctrination-and-intimidation-at-the-university-of-arizona-who-will-say-so-whats-the-matter-with-that/
MAY 13, 2017 · 7:02 PM
Indoctrination And Intimidation At The University Of Arizona: Who Will Say,
?So What?s The Matter With That??
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with indoctrination and intimidation, you
slant eyed jewloving mongoloid???
He got, a problem with whatever we TELL him he got, a problem with!
BZS
He, DO jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!

Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
2017-05-14 17:43:42 UTC
neo-Nazi leader shot dead by his 10 year old son whom he abused
neo-nazi leader Jeff Hall shot dead by... his 10 year old son,
after the boy could no longer stand the abuse he suffered.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jeff_Hall
http://tinyurl.com/q4hxupb
The Peeler
2017-05-14 18:06:49 UTC
On Sun, 14 May 2017 10:39:57 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
BZS
He, DO
You DO need to suck yourself off after ALL your nazi friends on these groups
have left you for good, eh, dumb housebound cocksucker? LOL
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own
Anal Razovic about herself:
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-05-15 13:04:58 UTC
On 5/14/2017 10:39 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://ethicsalarms.com/2017/05/13/indoctrination-and-intimidation-at-the-university-of-arizona-who-will-say-so-whats-the-matter-with-that/
MAY 13, 2017 · 7:02 PM
Indoctrination And Intimidation At The University Of Arizona: Who Will Say,
?So What?s The Matter With That??
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with indoctrination and intimidation, you
slant eyed jewloving mongoloid???
He got, a problem with whatever we TELL him he got, a problem with!
BZS
He, DO jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!
Indeed he, DO preferred jew aliash Ron!

BZS
The Peeler
2017-05-15 14:36:40 UTC
On Mon, 15 May 2017 06:04:58 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Indeed he, DO preferred jew aliash Ron!
Indeed, you DO reveal what a MISERABLE housebound WANKER you are, poor dumb
anal Razovic! LOL
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
BZS
"BZS"??? Is that the sound you make when you squeeze your own jizz through
your teeth, you housebound cocksucker?

2017-05-15 16:57:34 UTC
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
On 5/14/2017 10:39 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Sun, 14 May 2017 09:59:40 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
On 5/14/2017 9:24 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with indoctrination and intimidation, you
slant eyed jewloving mongoloid???
Mangina, I sure do.
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
He got, a problem with whatever we TELL him he got, a problem with!
BZS
He, DO jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!
Indeed he, DO preferred jew aliash Ron!
I wonder why you keep replying to yourself.

Then I realize the following:

Heinrich

Ben Cramer

Jim Kennemur

Boedicia

Glen D. Yeadon

serwad

Shawn Smith

Larry Jansen

Abbie Hoffman

plainolantijewishantiamericantraitor

BJackson

Prince Andy

American Eagle

Jewdas

ALL GONE!!!
2017-05-15 17:11:31 UTC
On Mon, 15 May 2017 09:57:34 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
On 5/14/2017 10:39 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Sun, 14 May 2017 09:59:40 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
On 5/14/2017 9:24 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with indoctrination and intimidation, you
slant eyed jewloving mongoloid???
Mangina, I sure do.
Dreckgook, then sure greek you.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
He got, a problem with whatever we TELL him he got, a problem with!
BZS
He, DO jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!
Indeed he, DO preferred jew aliash Ron!
I wonder why you keep replying to yourself.
Heinrich
Ben Cramer
Jim Kennemur
Boedicia
Glen D. Yeadon
serwad
Shawn Smith
Larry Jansen
Abbie Hoffman
plainolantijewishantiamericantraitor
BJackson
Prince Andy
American Eagle
Jewdas
ALL GONE!!!
I wonder why YOU keep replying to your Grik fiancee the Foreskin
Peeler when nobody else does.

Then I realise the following:

Chrissie Morton

Bill Levinstein

(shabbos) Goy McFee

Suzy KKKohen

Debwhorah Sharavi/Nyob

Ed Rosenberg

Mickey 'Mouth' Ben Tovim

Iamhere

drahcir

Panta Rhei

paul abeles

Ariel

Binyamin Dissen

Tony Ovens

Kenneth 'Oy vey' McVay (Order of B'ris Canada)

Stewfart

yechidah

Adam Helberg

FUCK Palestine

YID ARMY

R. Goldman

Norma Blankenstein

Tilly Greenberg

Jake Garbage

Joe B'runo

L. Alpert

Bert Hymen

Frank Arthur

Ariadne

george

Col. Mortimer

'Israeel' is Great

Not, to mention all of jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
forgeries and aliashesh!

ALL GONE!!!

2017-05-15 17:20:07 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Nithing, they were all better than you.

2017-05-15 19:10:36 UTC
On Mon, 15 May 2017 10:20:07 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Michael
Dreckgook, they were all no better than YOU.

2017-05-15 19:46:39 UTC
On Mon, 15 May 2017 12:10:36 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, they were all better than you.
Michael
Dreckgook, they were all no better than YOU.
Dreckserb, if your master Michael tells you that they were all better than
you, then that's EXACTLY how it is! Capisci?
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
2017-05-16 12:19:32 UTC
Leader of "National Socialist Movement" arrested for raping a 13 year old girl

Yes folks, it just does not end.

http://tinyurl.com/p7vu5uh

Las Vegas Metro Police arrested the Nevada state leader of the neo-Nazi
National Socialist Movement (NSM), Josh Davenport, 24, on August 11 on
charges of kidnapping and raping a 13-year-old girl. Police investigating
a missing child report were led to Davenport's nearby apartment, but left
when no one answered their knocks. However, members of the kidnapped girl's
family subsequently surveilled the apartment and later in the night
allegedly saw the crying girl leaving his apartment. They called the
police again, who returned and arrested Davenport without incident.

According to police, the victim said she had been sexually assaulted
at gun­point and the suspect had threatened to kill the girl and her
family. Davenport reportedly told police that he saw the girl having
an argument with another boy, then invited her into his apartment for
a short time before telling her to leave. He denied kidnapping or having
sex with the victim. A subsequent medical examination found signs of
sexual trauma on the victim, while a search of Davenport's apartment
allegedly found items of the victim's clothing in a bag in Davenport's
bedroom.
The Peeler
2017-05-15 17:47:06 UTC
On Mon, 15 May 2017 10:11:31 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
I wonder why you keep replying to yourself.
Heinrich
Ben Cramer
Jim Kennemur
Boedicia
Glen D. Yeadon
serwad
Shawn Smith
Larry Jansen
Abbie Hoffman
plainolantijewishantiamericantraitor
BJackson
Prince Andy
American Eagle
Jewdas
ALL GONE!!!
Right, and that's because of all you Guardian Angels of Israel!
...and that's also why you are now sucking YOURSELF off, lonely wanker! LOL
--
Anal Razovic about herself:
2017-05-19 13:26:20 UTC
On Mon, 15 May 2017 10:11:31 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
I wonder why you keep replying to yourself.
Heinrich
Ben Cramer
Jim Kennemur
Boedicia
Glen D. Yeadon
serwad
Shawn Smith
Larry Jansen
Abbie Hoffman
plainolantijewishantiamericantraitor
BJackson
Prince Andy
American Eagle
Jewdas
ALL GONE!!!
Right, and that's because of all you Guardian Angels of Israel!
...and that's also why you are now sucking YOURSELF off, lonely wanker! LOL
He has no chance against us.

2017-05-19 17:09:46 UTC
On Fri, 19 May 2017 06:26:20 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Post by Michael Ejercito
He has no chance against us.
Michael
You two limpdicked/needledicked guardian fairies got, no chance
against US.

2017-05-19 17:33:51 UTC
On Fri, 19 May 2017 10:09:46 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Heinrich
Ben Cramer
Jim Kennemur
Boedicia
Glen D. Yeadon
serwad
Shawn Smith
Larry Jansen
Abbie Hoffman
plainolantijewishantiamericantraitor
BJackson
Prince Andy
American Eagle
Jewdas
ALL GONE!!!
Right, and that's because of all you Guardian Angels of Israel!
...and that's also why you are now sucking YOURSELF off, lonely wanker! LOL
He has no chance against us.
Michael
You two limpdicked/needledicked guardian fairies got, no chance
against US.
Stop projecting your OWN deviations onto clearly straight and sane people,
you perverted sick dreckserb!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
2017-05-16 12:18:57 UTC
Keith Luke: neo-Nazi rapist and murderer

This filthy, deranged animal was, at least, considerate
enough to rid the world of its foul presence.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/16/keith-luke-neo-nazi-suicide_n_5334411.html
http://www.enterprisenews.com/article/20140512/news/140519379
2017-05-15 17:11:31 UTC
On Mon, 15 May 2017 06:04:58 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://ethicsalarms.com/2017/05/13/indoctrination-and-intimidation-at-the-university-of-arizona-who-will-say-so-whats-the-matter-with-that/
MAY 13, 2017 · 7:02 PM
Indoctrination And Intimidation At The University Of Arizona: Who Will Say,
?So What?s The Matter With That??
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with indoctrination and intimidation, you
slant eyed jewloving mongoloid???
He got, a problem with whatever we TELL him he got, a problem with!
BZS
He, DO jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!
Indeed he, DO preferred jew aliash Ron!
BZS
He certainly, DO jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!

2017-05-15 17:48:01 UTC
On Mon, 15 May 2017 10:11:31 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
BZS
He certainly,
You certainly ARE a miserable abnormal WANKER, Razovic!
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
2017-05-16 12:18:21 UTC
Prominent National Vanguard members arrested for child sexual abuse

It just doesn't end...

http://sailerfraud.blogspot.co.il/2007/01/more-white-supremacist-racists-arrested.html
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
2017-05-16 12:32:33 UTC
Leader of pro-Nazi chapter is a convicted rapist

Is anyone surprised, folks?

A fugitive who was on the lam for six years and was featured on
"America's Most Wanted" was arrested yesterday in Sturgeon.

John Edward Snyder, 44, formerly of Indianapolis, is a convicted
rapist who had risen to lead the Indiana chapter of the pro-Nazi
National Socialist Movement. He is suspected of violating his
probation and of three counts of failure to register as a sex
offender.

More in http://tinyurl.com/qdgu5nx.
The Peeler
2017-05-14 17:44:12 UTC
On Sun, 14 May 2017 09:59:40 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
He got,
You obviously got your own dick in your jizz-filled serbian gob again, you
cocksucking wanker!
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
BZS
"BZS"??? Is that the sound you make when you squeeze your own jizz through
your teeth, you housebound cocksucker?
--
serb bitch Razovic would LIKE to fuck, but CAN'T:
"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
MID: <***@news.ukgateway.net>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
2017-05-14 17:13:10 UTC
"Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
You could not invent this, folks! It's just TOO **FUCKING** GOOD! LOMPO!
http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m
The Peeler
2017-05-14 17:44:05 UTC
On Sun, 14 May 2017 09:24:43 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
https://ethicsalarms.com/2017/05/13/indoctrination-and-intimidation-at-the-university-of-arizona-who-will-say-so-whats-the-matter-with-that/
MAY 13, 2017 · 7:02 PM
Indoctrination And Intimidation At The University Of Arizona: Who Will Say,
“So What’s The Matter With That?”
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with indoctrination and intimidation, you
slant eyed jewloving mongoloid???
You don't, you abnormal housebound psychotic dreckserb?
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own
Shadow to deviated subnormal G. Razovic:
"Your brain has yet to develop from licking mens
arseholes to female vaginas."
MID: <57584081$0$3636$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>