See Chris Humiliate the Revd Mangina
2018-07-28 16:50:17 UTC
This was over ten years ago.

http://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.israel/9joz4YPk3xY/7RaJ9GD2PD4J

2018-07-28 22:38:07 UTC
On Sat, 28 Jul 2018 09:50:17 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

> This was over ten years ago.
>
> http://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.israel/9joz4YPk3xY/7RaJ9GD2PD4J

What is your obsession with this porch-monkey? According to Google, he
hasn't posted since 2008. The Revd' is still posting today. The
evidence shows it's the nigger who was humiliated.
The Peeler
2018-07-29 08:04:13 UTC
On Sat, 28 Jul 2018 18:38:07 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

>> This was over ten years ago.
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.israel/9joz4YPk3xY/7RaJ9GD2PD4J
>>

> What is your obsession with this porch-monkey? According to Google, he
> hasn't posted since 2008. The Revd' is still posting today. The
> evidence shows it's the nigger who was humiliated.

Spreading them SOOO wide for your serbian pimp again, you ridiculous,
servile, devoted nazi whore? LOL!

2018-07-29 12:45:07 UTC
On Sat, 28 Jul 2018 18:38:07 -0400, Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 28 Jul 2018 09:50:17 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> This was over ten years ago.
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.israel/9joz4YPk3xY/7RaJ9GD2PD4J
>>

>What is your obsession with this porch-monkey? According to Google, he
>hasn't posted since 2008. The Revd' is still posting today. The
>evidence shows it's the nigger who was humiliated.

The gook knows this but he can't help zsuckling Chrissie Morton's fat
nigger rectum and quoting his inane plagiarised comments.

2018-07-29 13:35:08 UTC
On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 05:45:07 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>What is your obsession with this porch-monkey? According to Google, he
>>hasn't posted since 2008. The Revd' is still posting today. The
>>evidence shows it's the nigger who was humiliated.
>
> The gook knows this but he can't help zsuckling Chrissie Morton's fat
> nigger rectum and quoting his inane plagiarised comments.

How does it making you feel when Loose Sphincter keeps licking your asshole
like that, dumb anal Razovic? Does it make it easier for you to pork him
afterwards? LOL

> Cheers!

Dumb anal Razovic's talking about her experience, on July 2nd, 2018:
"Suck a jew rectum hard enough and diarrhoea will come out!"
2018-07-30 11:16:31 UTC
aliash)" wrote in message

>On Sat, 28 Jul 2018 18:38:07 -0400, Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>
>wrote:

>>On Sat, 28 Jul 2018 09:50:17 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
>><***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> This was over ten years ago.
>>>

>>> http://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.israel/9joz4YPk3xY/7RaJ9GD2PD4J
>>>

>>What is your obsession with this porch-monkey? According to Google, he
>>hasn't posted since 2008. The Revd' is still posting today. The
>>evidence shows it's the nigger who was humiliated.

>The gook knows this but he can't help zsuckling Chrissie Morton's fat
>nigger rectum and quoting his inane plagiarised comments.

Mangina, there you go again about the rectum.

Chris clearly humiliated you all those years ago.

2018-07-31 12:56:47 UTC
On Mon, 30 Jul 2018 04:16:31 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
>aliash)" wrote in message
>
>>On Sat, 28 Jul 2018 18:38:07 -0400, Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>
>>wrote:

>>>What is your obsession with this porch-monkey? According to Google, he
>>>hasn't posted since 2008. The Revd' is still posting today. The
>>>evidence shows it's the nigger who was humiliated.
>
>>The gook knows this but he can't help zsuckling Chrissie Morton's fat
>>nigger rectum and quoting his inane plagiarised comments.
>
> Mangina, there you go again about the rectum.

Dreckgook, there you go again, zsuckliing Chrissie's fat nigger
rectum.

> Chris clearly humiliated you all those years ago.
>

>Michael

Chrissie clearly got kicked off this group by me all those years ago.
No WONDER he never showed his flatnosed coon face here again.
Or anywhere ELSE on Usenet. His humiliation was, COMPLETE.

2018-07-31 13:22:31 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>Chrissie clearly got kicked off this group by me all those years ago.

BWAH ha ha hah a hah ah ah a ha ha ha hah ah ah ah a ha hah a hah ah
a hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah
ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a
ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah av

[continued in next post]
Michael Ejercito
2018-08-01 11:32:35 UTC
"The Jews" wrote in message

> [...]

>ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah
>aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah
>ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a
>hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah
>ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah
>aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah
>ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a
>hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah
>ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah
>aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah
>ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a
>hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah
Even after ten years, I still recall how Chris humiliated the nithing
and his fellow dreckvolk!

2018-08-01 12:32:25 UTC
On Wed, 1 Aug 2018 04:32:35 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Jews" wrote in message
>
>>Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
>>[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
>>glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
>>bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
>>black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
>>Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
>>inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
>>fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
>>Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
>>ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
>>Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
>>mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
>>when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
>>around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
>>something original by posting:
>

>>>Chrissie clearly got kicked off this group by me all those years ago.
>
>>BWAH ha ha hah a hah ah ah a ha ha ha hah ah ah ah a ha hah a hah ah
>>a hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah
>>ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a
<SNIP>
>>ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a
>>hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah
>>ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah av
> Even after ten years, I still recall how Chris humiliated the nithing
>and his fellow dreckvolk!

Everyone who hasn't destroyed their brains by huffing glue remembers!

Chris made mince-meat out of the helpless goose-steppers, and it was a
sight to behold.

Interesting how Gordon is the only one that "remembers" it his way.

2018-08-01 19:52:39 UTC
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Even after ten years, I still recall how Chris humiliated the nithing
>and his fellow dreckvolk!
>

>Michael

Where, after 10 years, is the uppity coon? The Revd is still here,
while it looks like your nigger buddy is hiding in a watermelon patch
somewhere.
2018-08-01 21:10:53 UTC
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 15:52:39 -0400, Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 1 Aug 2018 04:32:35 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Even after ten years, I still recall how Chris humiliated the nithing
>>and his fellow dreckvolk!
>>

>>Michael
>>

>Where, after 10 years, is the uppity coon? The Revd is still here,
>while it looks like your nigger buddy is hiding in a watermelon patch
>somewhere.

Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it. You got, that right.

But Shorteyes Ejershito STILL zsuckles his fat nigger rectum!

Where de watermelons at?

Good, one!

Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-08-01 21:26:06 UTC
"It's the name of a river in Poland. My missus comes from over
there". -- Posted by sick old child-rapist Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson").

NO!! Can't be! You actually found some 0.22 Euro cocksucking whore who
was so desperate to leave Poland, that she agreed to marry... YOU??

It just CAN'T be cannit!

Eh?
The Peeler
2018-08-01 21:55:06 UTC
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 14:10:53 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

> Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it. You got, that right.

You mean, Loose Sphincter took up the right position in front of you again,
spreading his asscheeks for you, serbian arsebandit?

> Good, one!

You seem to have enjoyed them, arsebandit! <BG>

> Cheers!

Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
2018-08-01 21:53:43 UTC
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 15:52:39 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

> Where, after 10 years, is the uppity coon? The Revd is still here,
> while it looks like your nigger buddy is hiding in a watermelon patch
> somewhere.

Wow! Today you are REALLY spreading your asscheeks WIDE for your serbian
pimp, Loose Sphincter! LOL

2018-08-01 23:56:35 UTC
wrote:

>On Wed, 1 Aug 2018 04:32:35 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Even after ten years, I still recall how Chris humiliated the nithing
>>and his fellow dreckvolk!
>>

>>Michael
>>

>Where, after 10 years, is the uppity coon?

You idiots are REALLY bad at finding people aren't you?

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich
2018-08-02 11:51:23 UTC
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"some jew a"h" wrote in message

[fluhs jew smut/lies/shite]

> Even after ten years, I still recall how Chris humiliated the nithing
>and his fellow dreckvolk!
>

>Michael

Even after ten years, I still recall how I kicked Chrissie Morton's
fat nigger ass off this group. He never showed his flat nosed coon
face again...either here or anywhere ELSE on Usenet. His humiliation
was COMPLETE! And yet you STILL zsuckle his fat nigger rectum!

Apparently, his favourite 'insult' was 'shorteyes', whatever the fuck
that means in niggerbabble.

2018-08-02 12:43:56 UTC
On Thu, 02 Aug 2018 04:51:23 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah
>> >ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah
>> >aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah
>> >ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a
>> >hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah
>> >ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah
>> >aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah
>> >ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a
>> >hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah
>> >ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah
>> >aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah
>> >ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a
>> >hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah
>> >ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah
>> >aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah
>> >ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a
>> >hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah
>> >ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah
>> >aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah
>> >ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a
>> >hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah
>> >ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah
>> >aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah
>> >ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a
>> >hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah aa hah ah
>> >ah ah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah av
>> Even after ten years, I still recall how Chris humiliated the nithing
>> and his fellow dreckvolk!
>>

>> Michael
>
> Even after ten years, I still recall how I kicked Chrissie Morton's
> fat nigger ass off this group. He never showed his flat nosed coon
> face again...either here or anywhere ELSE on Usenet. His humiliation
> was COMPLETE! And yet you STILL zsuckle his fat nigger rectum!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Thanks for all the entertainment you
KEEP providing at your expense, you dumb psychotic deluded little idiot!
ROTFLOL

2018-08-06 11:06:06 UTC
"The Peeler" wrote in message news:11D8D.1783810$***@fx25.am4...

>On Thu, 02 Aug 2018 04:51:23 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
>psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
>of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
>Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>> Even after ten years, I still recall how Chris humiliated the
>>> nithing
>>> and his fellow dreckvolk!
>>>

>>> Michael
>>
>> Even after ten years, I still recall how I kicked Chrissie Morton's
>> fat nigger ass off this group. He never showed his flat nosed coon
>> face again...either here or anywhere ELSE on Usenet. His humiliation
>> was COMPLETE! And yet you STILL zsuckle his fat nigger rectum!

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Thanks for all the entertainment you
>KEEP providing at your expense, you dumb psychotic deluded little idiot!
>ROTFLOL

He is so amusing.

Chris still regularly comments on stories on Cleveland.com.

2018-08-07 12:21:51 UTC
On Mon, 6 Aug 2018 04:06:06 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:11D8D.1783810$***@fx25.am4...

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!

> He is so amusing.

You are so inane.

> Chris still regularly comments on stories on Cleveland.com.
>

>Michael

Is THAT where the uppity coon went to hide after getting kicked off
Usenet by me?

2018-08-07 13:39:37 UTC
On Tue, 07 Aug 2018 05:21:51 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Thanks for all the entertainment you
>> >KEEP providing at your expense, you dumb psychotic deluded little idiot!
>> >ROTFLOL
>>
>> He is so amusing.
>
> You are so inane.

You are projecting, you inane psychotic idiot!

>> Chris still regularly comments on stories on Cleveland.com.
>>

>>Michael
>
> Is THAT where the uppity coon went to hide after getting kicked off
> Usenet by me?

He's obviously NOT hiding. And you, obviously, NEVER kicked ANYONE off
Usenet, you ridiculous housebound sexually crippled all-time loser! LOL

> Cheers!

"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2018-08-08 11:09:11 UTC
aliash)" wrote in message

>On Mon, 6 Aug 2018 04:06:06 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

>[FLUHS Grik skata]

>Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
>> He is so amusing.

>You are so inane.
You are the inane one here!

>> Chris still regularly comments on stories on Cleveland.com.
>>

>>Michael

>Is THAT where the uppity coon went to hide after getting kicked off
>Usenet by me?

You kicked no one off!

2018-08-09 12:49:09 UTC
On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 04:09:11 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> He is so amusing.
>
>>You are so inane.
> You are the inane one here!
>
>>> Chris still regularly comments on stories on Cleveland.com.
>>>

>>>Michael
>
>>Is THAT where the uppity coon went to hide after getting kicked off
>>Usenet by me?
>
> You kicked no one off!
>

>Michael

I kicked a whole SHITLOAD of jews and jewlovers off mong!

WHERE are THEY all? I'm still here!

2018-08-09 17:00:53 UTC
On Thu, 09 Aug 2018 05:49:09 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> You kicked no one off!
>>

>>Michael
>
> I kicked a whole SHITLOAD of jews and jewlovers off mong!

ONLY in your deluded psychotic dreams, you hilarious housebound impotent
cripple! LOL

> WHERE are THEY all?

They destroyed you, you defeated bleeing cretin! LOL

> I'm still here!

But in what condition!!! You're BLEEDING, you're having HYSTERICAL HISSY
FITS, you are the LAUGHING STOCK all over Usenet! Everyone KNOWS you are a
piece of shit psycho and a sexual cripple! LOL

2018-08-02 13:05:25 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>Even after ten years, I still recall how I kicked Chrissie Morton's
>fat nigger ass off this group.

You can barely "recall" your own name! You sure can't recall where you
left your plagiarism "proof."

And you sure as heck never kicked ANYONE off this group, much less
your intellectual superior Mr. Christopher Morton.

What everyone DOES remember is YOU being invited to get your ass
kicked and YOU making up excuses NOT to-- just like you do today!

What a fucking coward you were! And are!

-Gordon Radovich
The Jews
2018-07-31 13:24:47 UTC
[continued from previous post]
[...]

[chuckle]

Oh, Gordon! You *do* make me laugh sometimes!

You've never kicked ANYONE ANYWHERE, much less your superior, Mr.
Chris Morton.

You're an impotent little slav. You can't even holocaust an elderly
Jewish lady.

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2018-07-31 16:31:54 UTC
On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 05:56:47 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> Mangina, there you go again about the rectum.
>
> Dreckgook, there you go again, zsuckliing Chrissie's fat nigger
> rectum.

Your master sucks no rectums. YOU, his slave, fuck no vaginas!

>> Chris clearly humiliated you all those years ago.
>>

>>Michael
>
> Chrissie clearly got kicked off this group by me all those years ago.
> No WONDER he never showed his flatnosed coon face here again.
> Or anywhere ELSE on Usenet. His humiliation was, COMPLETE.

See The Jews' reply to this, you hilarious housebound impotent cowardly
bigmouth! LOL

> Cheers!

Silk from "uk.rec.driving" to our resident wanker Razovic:
"It's a shame there isn't a degree in wanking. They'd make YOU a professor."
MID: <1378226604380668849.677318me-***@news.aioe.org>
2018-07-29 12:45:07 UTC
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

> This was over ten years ago.
>
> http://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.israel/9joz4YPk3xY/7RaJ9GD2PD4J
>

>Michael

I think that was the last time we saw the uppity coon here. He
dropped out halfway through that thread and NEVER showed his flatnosed
coon face here again.

2018-07-29 13:37:08 UTC
On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 05:45:07 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> This was over ten years ago.
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.israel/9joz4YPk3xY/7RaJ9GD2PD4J
>>

>>Michael
>
> I think that was the last time we saw the uppity coon here. He
> dropped out halfway through that thread and NEVER showed his flatnosed
> coon face here again.

You obviously STILL long for his whip and get hysterical hissy fits whenever
his name gets mentioned, you strange masochistic bitch! LOL

> Cheers!

Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
2018-08-02 11:06:07 UTC
"The Peeler" wrote in message news:Uqj7D.710355$***@fx08.am4...

>On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 05:45:07 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
>psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
>of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
>Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>> This was over ten years ago.
>>>

>>> http://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.israel/9joz4YPk3xY/7RaJ9GD2PD4J
>>>

>>>Michael
>>
>> I think that was the last time we saw the uppity coon here. He
>> dropped out halfway through that thread and NEVER showed his flatnosed
>> coon face here again.

>You obviously STILL long for his whip and get hysterical hissy fits
>whenever
>his name gets mentioned, you strange masochistic bitch! LOL

You are so right about the mangina.

Chris gave him a good drubbing!

2018-08-02 12:42:35 UTC
On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 04:06:07 -0700, Michael Ejercito wrote:

> "The Peeler" wrote in message news:Uqj7D.710355$***@fx08.am4...
>
>>On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 05:45:07 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
>>psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
>>of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
>>Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>> I think that was the last time we saw the uppity coon here. He
>>> dropped out halfway through that thread and NEVER showed his flatnosed
>>> coon face here again.
>
>>You obviously STILL long for his whip and get hysterical hissy fits
>>whenever
>>his name gets mentioned, you strange masochistic bitch! LOL
>
> You are so right about the mangina.
>
> Chris gave him a good drubbing!
>
> Michael

Like a true slave she misses those masters of hers most that have been
harshest towards her.
Michael Ejercito
2018-08-06 11:04:10 UTC
"The Peeler" wrote in message news:pjuu9b$83r$***@gioia.aioe.org...

>On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 04:06:07 -0700, Michael Ejercito wrote:

>> "The Peeler" wrote in message news:Uqj7D.710355$***@fx08.am4...
>>
>>>On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 05:45:07 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
>>>psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an
>>>ass
>>>of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
>>>Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:
>>
>>>You obviously STILL long for his whip and get hysterical hissy fits
>>>whenever
>>>his name gets mentioned, you strange masochistic bitch! LOL
>>
>> You are so right about the mangina.
>>
>> Chris gave him a good drubbing!
>>
>> Michael

>Like a true slave she misses those masters of hers most that have been
>harshest towards her.

He misses Chris most of all.

2018-08-06 15:41:31 UTC

I swear, the dumb serb bitch is a real masochist, through and through! LOL
Michael Ejercito
2018-08-10 10:52:18 UTC
"The Peeler" wrote in message news:pk9q8u$1iin$***@gioia.aioe.org...

>On Mon, 6 Aug 2018 04:04:10 -0700, Michael Ejercito wrote:

>>>Like a true slave she misses those masters of hers most that have been
>>>harshest towards her.
>>
>> He misses Chris most of all.
>>
>> Michael

>I swear, the dumb serb bitch is a real masochist, through and through! LOL
It is what is left due to his defiance of morality.

2018-08-11 11:29:31 UTC
On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 03:52:18 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:pk9q8u$1iin$***@gioia.aioe.org...

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!

> It is what is left due to his defiance of morality.
>

>Michael

What is left due to your EXEMPTION from morality? Ainlungus!

2018-08-11 15:19:40 UTC
On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 04:29:31 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >I swear, the dumb serb bitch is a real masochist, through and through! LOL
>> It is what is left due to his defiance of morality.
>>

>> Michael
>
> What is left due to your EXEMPTION from morality? Ainlungus!

Dreckserb, your master Michael keeps TEACHING you morality!

> Cheers!

Avenging Angel to dumb anal Razovic:
"You however are a stain on humanity that needs to be bleached out."
MID: <***@85>
Michael Ejercito
2018-08-11 15:24:47 UTC
aliash)" wrote in message

>On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 03:52:18 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

>[FLUHS Grik skata]

>Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
>> It is what is left due to his defiance of morality.
>>

>>Michael

>What is left due to your EXEMPTION from morality? Ainlungus!

There is no anilingus!

2018-08-07 12:21:44 UTC
On Mon, 6 Aug 2018 04:04:10 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:pjuu9b$83r$***@gioia.aioe.org...

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!

> He misses Chris most of all.
>

>Michael

YOU miss zsuckling Chrissie's fat nigger rectum more than ANYONE mong!

2018-08-07 13:40:52 UTC
On Tue, 07 Aug 2018 05:21:44 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >Like a true slave she misses those masters of hers most that have been
>> >harshest towards her.
>>
>> He misses Chris most of all.
>>

>> Michael
>
> YOU miss zsuckling Chrissie's fat nigger rectum more than ANYONE mong!

Stop projecting, you ridiculous sexual cripple!

2018-08-08 11:09:55 UTC
aliash)" wrote in message

>On Mon, 6 Aug 2018 04:04:10 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

>[FLUHS Grik skata]

>Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
>> He misses Chris most of all.
>>

>>Michael

>YOU miss zsuckling Chrissie's fat nigger rectum more than ANYONE mong!

Wrong again!

2018-08-09 12:49:08 UTC
On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 04:09:55 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>Michael
>
>>YOU miss zsuckling Chrissie's fat nigger rectum more than ANYONE mong!
>
> Wrong again!
>

>Michael

Anything BUT wrong mong!

2018-08-09 16:56:33 UTC
On Thu, 09 Aug 2018 05:49:08 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> Wrong again!
>>

>>Michael
>
> Anything BUT wrong mong!

Slave, if your master Michael says WRONG, it means WRONG!

> Cheers!

"The Jews" to poor dumb anal Razovic:
"Nobody here gets tired of exposing you for the idiot you are, Gordon!"
2018-08-03 12:07:39 UTC
On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 04:06:07 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:Uqj7D.710355$***@fx08.am4...

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!

> You are so right about the mangina.

You are so inane.

> Chris gave him a good drubbing!
>

>Michael

You gave Chrissie a good zsuckling!

*I* gave him a good kicking!

2018-08-03 12:39:33 UTC
On Fri, 03 Aug 2018 05:07:39 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >You obviously STILL long for his whip and get hysterical hissy fits
>> >whenever
>> >his name gets mentioned, you strange masochistic bitch! LOL
>>
>> You are so right about the mangina.
>
> You are so inane.

There's NOTHING inane about your master. There is EVERYTHING inane about YOU
and your life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering from a
"life" at all), you projecting miserable psychopathic swine!

>> Chris gave him a good drubbing!
>>

>>Michael
>
> You gave Chrissie a good zsuckling!

Stop projecting your OWN depravity onto all those that you feel
are way superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!

> *I* gave him a good kicking!

You NEVER "kicked" anyone, you ridiculous housebound impotent cripple! But
EVERYONE keeps LAUGHING at you and slapping you around the place whenever
they feel like it! LOL

> Cheers!

Nefesh about stinking serb peasant Razovic: "All good people shit on the
Revd"
MID: <8560bbb2-d446-4ba9-a3e7-***@c20g2000prc.googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-08-04 17:09:21 UTC
aliash)" wrote in message

>On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 04:06:07 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

>[FLUHS Grik skata]

>Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
>> You are so right about the mangina.

>You are so inane.
There was nothing inane about my sentence.

>> Chris gave him a good drubbing!
>>

>>Michael

>You gave Chrissie a good zsuckling!
Wrong.

>*I* gave him a good kicking!
I have read the exchanges between you and Chris.

He was your dominator!

2018-08-05 16:02:55 UTC
On Sat, 4 Aug 2018 10:09:21 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> You are so right about the mangina.
>
>>You are so inane.
> There was nothing inane about my sentence.

It was like TOTALLY inane.

>>> Chris gave him a good drubbing!
>>>

>>>Michael
>
>>You gave Chrissie a good zsuckling!
> Wrong.

Not. You're STILL zsucking his fat nigger asshole!

>>*I* gave him a good kicking!
> I have read the exchanges between you and Chris.

I have WRITTEN them, asshole. He got kicked off this group, I will be
here for YEARS, insh'Allah.

> He was your dominator!
>

>Michael

He was and still is the object of your ainlungus!

Happy new hour, asshole.

M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-08-05 17:01:43 UTC

You'll never have even a happy new hour. Morton's gonna haunt you for all time.
2018-08-06 11:49:52 UTC
On Sun, 5 Aug 2018 10:01:43 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito's
slant-eyed sockpuppet kiking queer ***@thruhikinggear.com wrote:

>On Sunday, August 5, 2018 at 9:03:01 AM UTC-7, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:

>> > There was nothing inane about my sentence.
>>
>> It was like TOTALLY inane.

>> > Wrong.
>>
>> Not. You're STILL zsucking his fat nigger asshole!

>> > I have read the exchanges between you and Chris.
>>
>> I have WRITTEN them, asshole. He got kicked off this group, I will be
>> here for YEARS, insh'Allah.
>>
>> > He was your dominator!
>> >

>> >Michael
>>
>> He was and still is the object of your ainlungus!
>>
>> Happy new hour, asshole.
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>> RJ (preferred jew aliash)
>> --
>
> You'll never have even a happy new hour. Morton's gonna haunt you for all time.

Morton's gonna be shitting nigger bricks for all time, never knowing
when someone is going to smoke his uppity coon ass.

Happy new half hour, asshole!

M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-08-06 12:26:39 UTC

Those threats against Morton were made eighteen years ago, and yet nothing's happened! Much like your sex life with the ladies!
The Peeler
2018-08-06 15:37:00 UTC
On Mon, 6 Aug 2018 05:26:39 -0700 (PDT), ***@thruhikinggear.com wrote:

> Those threats against Morton were made eighteen years ago, and yet
> nothing's happened! Much like your sex life with the ladies!

...and there IS a direct relation between the serb cunt's trying to come
across as "dangerous" and "powerful" on Usenet and her not being able to
score in real life! ;-)
Michael Ejercito
2018-08-10 10:50:47 UTC
"The Peeler" wrote in message news:pk9q0f$1huh$***@gioia.aioe.org...

>On Mon, 6 Aug 2018 05:26:39 -0700 (PDT), ***@thruhikinggear.com wrote:

>> Those threats against Morton were made eighteen years ago, and yet
>> nothing's happened! Much like your sex life with the ladies!

>...and there IS a direct relation between the serb cunt's trying to come
>across as "dangerous" and "powerful" on Usenet and her not being able to
>score in real life! ;-)

That much is obvious.

2018-08-06 15:37:23 UTC
On Mon, 06 Aug 2018 04:49:52 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> You'll never have even a happy new hour. Morton's gonna haunt you for all time.
>
> Morton's gonna be shitting nigger bricks for all time, never knowing
> when someone is going to smoke his uppity coon ass.

He, like every superior human being, just keeps LAUGHING at your empty,
impotent "threats", you ridiculous housebound psychotic idiot! LOL!!!

> Happy new half hour, asshole!

<BG> Poor ridiculous psychotic idiot!

2018-08-05 17:53:22 UTC
On Sun, 05 Aug 2018 09:02:55 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

> It was like TOTALLY inane.

There was NOTHING inane about it. There is EVERYTHING inane about you and
your life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering from a
"life" at all)!

>> Wrong.
>
> Not. You're STILL zsucking his fat nigger asshole!

Your master does nothing like that! YOU, his slave, obviously can't stop
fantasizing about men's genitals and arseholes, you filthy gay dreckserb!

>>>*I* gave him a good kicking!
>> I have read the exchanges between you and Chris.
>
> I have WRITTEN them, asshole. He got kicked off this group, I will be
> here for YEARS, insh'Allah.

LOL You WILL be the LAUGHING STOCK here for as long as you got the cheek to
hang out here! Wanna bet, our favourite punching bag? Wanna really bet?
ROTFLOL!

>> He was your dominator!
>>

>>Michael
>
> He was and still is the object of your ainlungus!

You did and still reveal your homosexuality that you never manage to
suppress entirely, gay dreckserb!

> Happy new hour, asshole.

<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!