What do you call a jew with a wooden leg?
2018-03-11 03:07:31 UTC
shit on a stick
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-03-11 04:52:28 UTC
shit on a stick
Look you bald grey asshole go hump your hand as usual peter-breath.
2018-03-11 20:25:47 UTC
On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 20:52:28 -0800 (PST), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Loose Cannon
shit on a stick
Look you
Look you moulignan...WHEN are you going to stop pretending to be a
jew??

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

even one word drivel."
2018-03-11 21:16:49 UTC
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 13:25:47 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Look you bald grey asshole go hump your hand as usual peter-breath.
Look you moulignan...WHEN are you going to stop pretending to be a
jew??
You felt personally addressed when "peter-breath" was mentioned, Razovic?
And RIGHTLY so, you filthy fag!
Poster "GB" addressing psychopathic loser Razovic on Usenet:
"You are so sad and wretched. How could one not feel pity for you? A
foul, loathsome creature, wallowing in your own filth. Never seeing the
light of day. A life utterly wasted."
MID: <p3kgc8$qhr$***@dont-email.me>
Carolina Reb
2018-03-11 05:49:43 UTC
shit on a stick
How was Jesus able to walk on water?
The Peeler
2018-03-11 09:07:33 UTC
On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 21:49:43 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile

F'up
2018-03-11 09:31:03 UTC
How was Jesus able to walk on water?
Why don't you try it, preferably in the middle of the
ocean, and let us know?
The Peeler
2018-03-11 09:07:24 UTC
On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 22:07:31 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
shit on a stick
If that were the case, you'd be devotedly licking the Jew's leg, you
shiteating gay nazitard!
2018-03-11 09:29:09 UTC
shit on a stick... and, in the case of the racially inferior
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"), a pedo shit
on a stick!
TSSK!

2018-03-11 21:18:34 UTC
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 13:24:17 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it. You got, that right.
You mean, Loose Sphincter took up the right position in front of you,
spreading his asscheeks for you, again, serbian arsebandit?
Good, one!
Did he spread them wider than you usual, arsebandit? <BG>
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>