HUH? HAY The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Illiterate Unibrowed Grik Foreskin PEELER.....have you PEELED the mini-foreskin off, your gook fiancee's NEEDLEDICK yet innit? Or do you GOT, to wait for, the WEDDING night innit????
2018-08-19 12:09:18 UTC

HAVE, you anus?

Care, to explain?

Report, BACK!

2018-08-19 14:57:59 UTC
Somebody interested in reading hysterical, psychotic bullshit? LOL Read this
HAVE, you anus?
Care, to explain?
Report, BACK!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! What an asshole! LOL

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you gay nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such
LAUGHING STOCKS? Eh dumb gay anal Razovic? LOL
--
Klaus Schadenfreude about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"That is the beauty of his abject stupidity. It's so pure and