Dingy oh Dingy
Add Reply
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-05-14 19:26:51 UTC
2018-05-15 02:03:01 UTC
Of each and every Jew.
Oh Oh Oh Dinghy
Why do you play with you Thingy
You are a bad bad bad bad thing,
And from your asshole you do sing,
Simpleton oh simpleton....
The Peeler
2018-05-15 08:55:54 UTC
On Mon, 14 May 2018 19:03:01 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2018-05-15 13:05:54 UTC
On Mon, 14 May 2018 12:26:51 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Dingy oh Dingy
Why do you touch your Thingy,
Y-chi oh Y-chi
Why do you not got a Thingy?

2018-05-15 15:36:30 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 06:05:54 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Dingy oh Dingy
Why do you touch your Thingy,
Oh little Dingy
You’re always playing with you Thingy!
The first time that you posted,
You didn’t know what to do,
And now you’re the hated enemy,
Of each and every Jew.
Oh Oh Oh Dinghy
Why do you play with you Thingy
You are a bad bad bad bad thing,
And from your asshole you do sing,
Y-chi oh Y-chi
Why do you not see that I got no Thingy?
Indeed! Especially after you admitted to not being endowed with one (see
sig)! <BG>
Sexual cripple Razovic about her "special" problem on April 25th 2018:
"My dick.................doesn't exist"