De-Platforming Guns, YouTube’s Change of Heart and 21 Savage Brandishes – TTAG Daily Digest
2018-06-12 11:07:39 UTC
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/de-platforming-guns-21-savage-brandishes-and-ttag-daily-digest

De-Platforming Guns, YouTube’s Change of Heart and 21 Savage Brandishes –
TTAG Daily Digest
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 11, 2018 |32 COMMENTS

Gunsite Academy Intuit Credit Card processing
Credit service shuts down payments on all gun purchases
Looks like the New York Post reads TTAG . . .

Several gun-related businesses were suddenly — and without warning —
disrupted in recent weeks when Intuit stopped processing credit card
payments because sales were gun-related, The Post has learned.

Some of the payments stopped didn’t even involve firearms, but simply
T-shirts and coffee mugs and gun safety classes, according to small business
owners.

As a result, the businesses had to scramble to track down customers to get
them pay their bills after Intuit credited back to customers’ accounts the
purchases — even if the T-shirt was already shipped or the class already
taken, one businessman told The Post.

Brownells, Inc.
@BrownellsInc
9 Jun
Brownells’ YouTube channel has been terminated w/oout warning or notice.
If you’re opposed to the attacks on our communitys 1st & 2nd Amendment
rights, please contact GOOGLE : 650-253-0000 OPTION 5 FOR YOUTUBE, MESSAGE
YT & GOOGLE:https://twitter.com/YouTube https://twitter.com/rkyncl?lang=en
pic.twitter.com/T85z9Py2l0

Salt
@PeterWendtWhere
How to kill your YouTube platform, by YouTube.

5:39 AM - Jun 11, 2018
3
See Salt's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy
YouTube Shuts Down Firearms Parts Dealer’s Channel. Supporters: You Picked
The Wrong Company.
Don’t fuc|< with an American Institution . . .

Apparently YouTube felt enough pressure to rethink canceling the company’s
account without notice. On Monday, Brownells announced that its channel had
been restored.

“We CANNOT thank you ALL enough for your shares, reposts, retweets and
positive comments!” the company tweeted. “We are beyond proud to have the
finest group of customers and supporters anywhere.”

steam roller guns confiscation registration
courtesy abc.net.au

Final Pieces Of The Puzzle Voiding The Second Amendment Are Ready To Put In
Place
We’re living in interesting times . . .

With Fix NICS in the books, and with Republicans and Democrats in one accord
on gun control, Washington is ready to take the next logical step toward
voiding the Second Amendment—a Nazi Germany-style gun registry. If
successfully made into law, these proposals will give the federal government
complete control over every gun and gun owner in America, thus giving our
Big Brother overlords the power they need to eliminate private gun ownership
entirely.

Senator Bill Nelson (D-FL) has introduced the Crime Gun Tracing
Modernization Act, a bill that will require the federal government to
establish a “searchable, computerized database” of all records pertaining to
the sale, importation, production, or shipment of firearms. Though he hasn’t
advocated a database system “yet”, Nelson’s GOP opponent, Gov. Rick Scott is
equally as dangerous following his strong anti-gun position since the
Parkland, FL high school shooting.

In the House of Representatives, Democrats have introduced the Blair Holt
Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act. If passed, it would prohibit gun
ownership without a license and would require a valid firearms license to
transfer and receive a gun. The bill would also require the US attorney
general to maintain a “federal record of sale” system to track every gun
purchase made in America.

Eric Moutsos Salt Lake City Cop Without Guns There Is No America
courtesy sltrib.com

Without guns, there is no America
A former Salt Lake City cop’s opinion . . .

I once responded to a deadly scene in the heart of the city, where two of my
brothers in blue were shot because an assailant attacked them, unannounced
that he was armed. That’s right, bad guys don’t announce. I still have
flashbacks from it. There are and were already laws that should have
prevented the perp from carrying. Should have — if bad guys followed laws,
ahem.

More laws, regulations and restrictions will fail. We are at a crossroads,
with only two real options left: Confiscate all the guns in America, or have
armed security, including teachers. We can’t give up our guns if we care to
resist tyranny (the real reason the Second Amendment exists … not merely
protection or hunting). Arming teachers who are willing and able, or hiring
armed security, just makes sense, and it shouldn’t make you any more nervous
than it made me when I found lawfully carrying citizens on traffic stops who
told me they had weapons.

21 SAVAGE FLASHES GUN In Pool Party Brawl

Looks like a good time was had by all . . .

21 Savage quickly went from being empty-handed to locked and loaded with a
gun this weekend after a fight broke out at a pool party he attended in
Georgia.

Savage was partying it up Saturday at an annual rager in the Atlanta area
called “Big Ass Pool Party,” when a large group of people crashed the event
through the back.

Eyewitnesses tell us Sav appeared uneasy at the unexpected entrance, and
that all hell broke loose when a person from the other camp said hi to a
girl in Savage’s circle, upsetting his side. We’re told someone from the
crashers’ crew pulled out a gun when confronted, which led to Savage arming
himself, too. It appears he receives a revolver from a friend.

EAR ITAR Firearms Export Restrictions Import

Export Control Amendments Proposed for Commercial Firearms, Ammunition and
Related Products
Better EAR than ITAR . . .

On May 24, 2018 the State and Commerce Departments issued proposed
regulations regarding the transfer of export jurisdiction for commercial
firearms and ammunition from the International Traffic In Arms Regulations
(“ITAR”) to the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”).[1]

Specifically, the proposals would amend Categories I, II and III of the U.S.
Munitions List (“USML”) to remove certain commercial firearms products,
ammunition, and certain parts, components, accessories and attachments and
transfer these items to the Commerce Control List (“CCL”) under the EAR.

This is the first step in the long-awaited process under export control
reform to transfer firearms products that no longer warrant control as
military products from ITAR to the less restrictive EAR. This is welcome
news to our clients and many in the firearms and firearms accessory market.
The following is a summary of a number of the proposed changes and the
impact on companies dealing in these products.

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

The Pholosopher 🍜
@DaPholosopher
That's a "no" from both my hands! #2a #gunrights #abolishtheatf
#seoncamendment #guns #gunfreedom #gun #guncontrol

11:22 AM - Jun 11, 2018
128
52 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

2018-06-13 12:40:10 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 04:07:39 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/de-platforming-guns-21-savage-brandishes-and-ttag-daily-digest
De-Platforming Guns, YouTube’s Change of Heart and 21 Savage Brandishes –
TTAG Daily Digest
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 11, 2018 |32 COMMENTS
A jew asshole...opinion DISMISSED.

2018-06-13 16:30:41 UTC
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 05:40:10 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/de-platforming-guns-21-savage-brandishes-and-ttag-daily-digest
De-Platforming Guns, YouTube’s Change of Heart and 21 Savage Brandishes –
TTAG Daily Digest
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 11, 2018 |32 COMMENTS
A jew asshole...opinion DISMISSED.
Feeling your inferiority again, serb peasant?
"The Jews" with regard to dumb anal Razovic:
"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

2018-06-14 11:16:20 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 04:07:39 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/de-platforming-guns-21-savage->>brandishes-and-ttag-daily-digest
De-Platforming Guns, YouTube’s Change of Heart and 21 Savage Brandishes –
TTAG Daily Digest
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 11, 2018 |32 COMMENTS
A jew asshole...opinion DISMISSED.
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/de-platforming-guns-21-savage-brandishes-and-ttag-daily-digest/#comment-3998179

Apparently “disparate impact” doesn’t apply to Black gun owners.

Remember, the Chicago PD’s corrupt SOS home invasion crew started out
confiscating guns in minority communities before they graduated to home
invasion robberies and kidnappings.