Houston This Is Fucked Up!
2017-04-18 00:31:26 UTC
ZOG is not an American problem. It is a planetary problem, if only
because right now ZOG controls the US nuclear arsenal. And Trump,
who clearly and unequivocally campaigned on a peace platform, is
now sending a “very powerful armada” to the coast of the DPRK.
Powerful as this armada might be, it can do absolutely nothing to
prevent the DPRK artillery from smashing Seoul into smithereens.
You think that I am exaggerating? Business Insider estimated in
2010 that it would take the DPRK 2 hours to completely obliterate
Seoul. Why? Because the DPRK has enough artillery pieces to fire
500,000 rounds of artillery on Seoul in the first hour of a conflict,
that’s why. Here we are talking about old fashioned, conventional,
artillery pieces. Wikipedia says that the DPRK has 8,600 artillery
pieces and 4,800 multiple rocket launcher systems. Two days ago a
Russian expert said that the real figure was just under 20’000 artillery
pieces. Whatever thee exact figure, suffice to say that it is “a lot”.

The DPRK also has some more modern but equally dangerous capabilities.
Of special importance here are the roughly 200’000 North Korean special
forces. Oh sure, these 200’000 are not US Green Beret or Russian
Spetsnaz, but they are adequate for their task: to operate deep behind
enemy lies and create chaos and destroy key objectives. You tell me –
what can the USS Carl Vinson carrier strike group deploy against these
well hidden and dispersed 10’000+ artillery pieces and 200’000 special
forces? Exactly, nothing at all.

And did I mention that the DPRK has nukes?

http://thesaker.is/how-to-bring-down-the-elephant-in-the-room/
Loose Cannon
2017-04-18 02:27:45 UTC
America should pull all it's forces off the Korean peninsula and nuke
the whole place. Whether a gook is from the north or south makes no
difference to me.
Carolina Reb
2017-04-18 03:55:31 UTC
America should pull all it's forces off the Korean peninsula and nuke
the whole place. Whether a gook is from the north or south makes no
difference to me.
Did I mention somewhere that it is
only one of three countries left on
Earth that it is not controlled by
a Jew/Rothschild central bank? They
may be Gooks, but they are also Judenfrei.
How many White countries can make that
claim?
The Peeler
2017-04-18 10:25:00 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 20:55:31 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile

"What? Nothing about dicks, cocks, and assholes?"
MID: <61936c64-0d11-454e-aa1e-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2017-04-18 10:24:56 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 22:27:45 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
America should pull all it's forces off the Korean peninsula and nuke
the whole place. Whether a gook is from the north or south makes no
difference to me.
Right, but YOU won't be able to pull out of your "marriage", you unhappily
married nazi homo sow! LOL
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
NEMO
2017-04-18 14:53:20 UTC
America should pull all it's forces
ITS, you dumb shiteating nazoid who married a PIG.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
Jesse
2017-04-18 05:27:44 UTC
[...]
Don't think anyone question that Dong can do alot of damage - That is
the main reason he is drawing breath as we speak.
I was stationed in SK some years back and was involved with contingency
planning, and there are an awful lot of messed up contingencies to deal
with on that god forsaken asian peninsula, and heavy concentration of
firepower along the DMZ loomed large then, and it looms large now.

We calculated back then [98] that we could take out roughly 60% of
artillery/rockets within range of Seoul before they could fire if we
attacked with a vengeance first.
I don't think that was overly optimistic, we have an awful lot of
[superior] firepower as well, have known for years and sometimes decades
the exact locations of most of them, and had the ways and means to
destroy them where they sat [and do now as well, even more so].
They may have increased in numbers in that time, but little increase in
quality, they generally don't shift locations, and their
anti-air/command&control capabilities will be severely degraded within
20 minutes of our opening strikes - Which would leave their heavy
emplacements very vulnerable to relentless, unprecedented air and ground
strikes.

NK knows all of this, knows we know they know, and they calculate the
30-50% that would be able to fire after our opening strike would still
do one helluva lot of damage, and they would, no question about it.
I'm hoping the kill % has gone up in the past couple decades, just may
have with our improved/increased weaponry, yields, guidance ect..
As the surviving units fire, they generally would not last very long, or
at least shouldn't.
While their heavy artillery will be concentrating on obliterating Seoul
out of spite, ours [and our air and sea] will be concentrating on
obliterating them.
As they dwindle in numbers, a firing unit just may find itself on the
receiving end of instant, multiple ground and air strikes before they
can even load another round.

Thats a US led 1st strike - A NK 1st strike [all conventional, no use of
even getting into nuke contingencies] is entirely different, and would
involve all NK mobile units making a mad dash for Seoul, and they are
likely to get there before we can do a whole lot about it.
This would put us in the difficult situation of having to concentrate on
their mobile forces rather than stationary [while at the same time, many
US/ROK units would have to retreat in order to avoid capture or
destruction, preventing a substantial portion of our ground based
firepower from joining the decisive battle] ,, And once in the environs
of Seoul, our ability to hammer their mobile forces will be severely
limited out of fear of causing mass civilian casualties ourselves [which
the ROK government just might sanction in a nation threatening Broken
Arrow contingency].
That, or declaring Seoul an open city is or at least was a possible
scenario.
We would regroup to the south ala 1950, pound the north and seek to cut
off their field units from reinforcement and communication while they
pursued their own objectives, very dangerous and unstable situation
obviously. Doubtful they would mass and rush south in the open in
another attempt to throw us in the sea, would make far too good a target
and didn't work out well for them last time. They should have a healthy
fear of venturing too far south from Seoul even if we had only 500 men
left in Pusan.

So yeah, no good way to go about it.
If it goes hot, we have to get the 1st strike, and very preferably,
decapitate the Jong cult of personality in its tracks. I suspect Trumps
advisers have told him almost exactly that.
[I dunno, maybe you are rooting for the guy, I sure am not but that
doesn't effect my analysis a jot]

Only good thing to say about their nukes is they don't have a proven,
reliable delivery system that we know of as we speak. Most rockets that
survive the commencement of hostilities and are attempted to be launched
will either be blown up in place or shot/hacked to the ground shortly
after launch, or even half way to their targets with THAAD in place -
They are obviously high priority targets, I'd be surprised if they even
had 1 launch location that we didn't know about, and their noisy diesel
subs should be obliterated shortly after or even before shooting starts
on the ground.
So I don't think the nuke scenario is as drastic as many think, though
granted that whole situation evolved well after I was out of the loop.
They just may try to hustle one to Seoul on a flatbed truck, who knows.
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]
Carolina Reb
2017-04-18 06:22:32 UTC
I am all in favor of cult removal (which
is what the North Korean state really is),
but not for the purpose of installing
another Jew/Rothschild Central Bank.
The Peeler
2017-04-18 10:25:11 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 23:22:32 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

You STINK of your own faggotry, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up
--
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
Jesse
2017-04-18 19:56:10 UTC
I am all in favor of cult removal (which
is what the North Korean state really is),
but not for the purpose of installing
another Jew/Rothschild Central Bank.
Well, I don't think china would want or allow a western puppet state set
up on its border any more than in 1950, so whatever the outcome of this,
highly unlikely Joos will be installed.

Then again, china is high on globalization and is $$ motivated, we have
no real idea whats cooking behind the scenes, so anything is possible.
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]
The Peeler
2017-04-18 20:33:02 UTC
Post by Jesse
Well, I don't think
EXACTLY, poor idiot!
--
Shadow describing Slimy Jesse:
"With your stature you could lick a rat's arse without bending your knees -
MID: <56267789$0$45607$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
The Peeler
2017-04-18 10:25:07 UTC
Post by Jesse
Don't think
Yes, that's the HALLMARK of you sick nazi sows!
--
"The narrower the view, the bigger the idiot!" And Slimy JeSSe is a case in
point! LOL
The Peeler
2017-04-18 10:24:51 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 20:31:26 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up