I will share with you this other beautiful Greek music
computer45
2018-03-20 21:35:27 UTC
Hello..

I will share with you this other beautiful Greek music, my following
poems are like this beautiful music:

Please read my following poems and listen to this beautiful music:

An here is my beautiful poems:

Do you feel the sweetness of the wind?

Because the wind is strength and sweetness

Do you feel the sweetness of thunder?

Because thunder brings us back to life

Because life is sweetness of silence

Because life reminds us of its eminence!

As romance reminds us of its atmosphere!

Rose Flower and Poppy Flower

Reminds us of the song that surrounds us

Reminds us of the song of love

Because love reminds us of our essence

That we are love to be able to live

That we are love to survive!

The tenderness that calls for patience!

And the patience that calls silence!

And the silence that calls romance!

Life is also made to smile

As life is made of joy and laughter

Amine Moulay Ramdane.

And here is my other beautiful poem:

I see the silence

In your heart of patience

I see the whiteness

In your savior hands

I see passion

In your spirit of reason

I see the relevance

In your eyes of romance

I see the time ahead

In our destiny in alliance

Because love is hope

Because the light of the stars as resonance

In a life of tenderness in abundance

Love is thus made of beauty and tenderness

Because love is like the King and his Princess

Amine Moulay Ramdane.

And here is my other beautiful poem:

Like a pretty candle

Life tells us about swallows

Since life is like a damsel

Since life is contrasts of our reason

Because the candle is light and passion

Like the passion that consumes us

Through silence and thunder

Because the thunder reminds us

That it's effervescence like bees

And through the seasons of our mirror

Where love and joy are the strength of our hope

Because life is not a gift

Because life is like a raft

Because the seasons call the reason

And the reason calls tolerance and compassion

Since silence is like reason

Since silence is divine

Since silence is our destiny.

Amine Moulay Ramdane.

And here is my other beautiful poem:

I am strong like patience

I am passionate like romance

I am right as the nuance!

I am compassionate as hope

It's like flowers and bees bringing honey

As our life is made of light and Rainbow

I am like love, joy and smiles

Who are also like diamond and sapphire

Who are also like Satin and Velvet

Since it's like the Elixir of love

Since our love is divine

As dawn is beautiful and comes back

With its sky and its stars and its divine silence

Who plunges us into the secrets of our beautiful garden

Like your emerald, ruby, sapphire and diamond eyes

We are sun and heat like lovers

Your soul is a sea of pretty perfumes

Where love and hope are intertwined

Like flowers and bees

Like the taste of honey

You are like the beauty of dawn that comes back

And who bathes me in the depths of our destiny

Of our love which is divine

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-03-20 19:06:33 UTC
http://youtu.be/vMRcO5H5TzQ
Thanks for sharing. I would love to attend a Greek festival.
2018-03-21 17:58:27 UTC
On Tue, 20 Mar 2018 12:06:33 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito aka
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
Post by computer45
Hello..
I will share with you this other beautiful Greek music, my following
http://youtu.be/vMRcO5H5TzQ
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for zsucking.

You reposted 300 lines of shite just to add THAT?

WTF is, WRONG with you mong????
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
I would love to attend a Greek festival.
You'll get greeked. You'll love that too.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
M***@thruhikinggear.com
I was being polite. And Greek festivals sound interesting, with the souvlaki and spanakopita and wine as well as Greek music and dancing.
The Peeler
2018-03-21 19:51:06 UTC
On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 10:58:27 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for zsucking.
Thanks for CONTINUALLY maked a total ass of yourself, poor dumb anal
Razovic!
You reposted 300 lines of shite just to add THAT?
WTF is, WRONG with you mong????
Rather ask yourself, what is wrong with YOU hilarious psychotic sexual
cripple! LOL
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
I would love to attend a Greek festival.
You'll get greeked. You'll love that too.
He won't! Instead, your own "life" keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously
VERY hard ...EVERY Day! LOL
Cheers!
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,