Hey Y-Chi, this is how jews treat your fellow niggers
2018-01-08 19:01:07 UTC
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/01/04/israel-to-expel-nearly-40000-illegal-african-migrants.html?intcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obnetwork
נפש בר יוכהאי
2018-01-08 19:05:34 UTC
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/01/04/israel-to-expel-nearly-40000-illegal-african-migrants.html?intcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obnetwork
Good, Good, Good that is the best news I've heard in years. Now if you were on Eretz Israel we'd just kill your anti-Semitic ass.
2018-01-08 20:04:18 UTC
On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 11:05:34 -0800 (PST), ??? ?? ?????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Post by Loose Cannon
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/01/04/israel-to-expel-nearly-40000-illegal-african-migrants.html?intcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obnetwork
Good, Good, Good that is the best news I've heard in years.
They deported YOUR nigger ass from Ersatz 'Israeel' for pretending to
be a jew, Y-chi! With g-d's blessing!

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

even one word drivel."
2018-01-08 21:11:16 UTC
On Mon, 08 Jan 2018 12:04:18 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Good, Good, Good that is the best news I've heard in years. Now if you
were on Eretz Israel we'd just kill your anti-Semitic ass.
They deported YOUR nigger ass from Ersatz 'Israeel' for pretending to
be a jew, Y-chi! With g-d's blessing!
Don't give Loose Sphincter any more idiotic ideas, Retardovic! Soon he'll be
mimicking that idiotic line of yours again! LOL
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2018-01-10 04:12:36 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Post by Loose Cannon
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/01/04/israel-to-expel-nearly-40000-illegal-african-migrants.html?intcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obnetwork
Good, Good, Good that is the best news I've heard in years. Now if you were on Eretz Israel we'd just kill your anti-Semitic ass.
But I'm not, and neither are you. Get it through that thick Brillo
head of yours that jews are not your friend.
The Peeler
2018-01-10 11:10:56 UTC
On Tue, 09 Jan 2018 23:12:36 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Good, Good, Good that is the best news I've heard in years. Now if you
were on Eretz Israel we'd just kill your anti-Semitic ass.
But I'm not, and neither are you. Get it through that thick Brillo
head of yours that jews are not your friend.
WHO told you that he was not Jewish, Loose Sphincter? And who told you that
he has a "Brillo" head, you stupid whore? Oh, yeah, we know, your serbian
pimp, dumb anal Razovic told you so! BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
2018-01-10 16:40:52 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Post by Loose Cannon
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/01/04/israel-to-expel-nearly-40000-illegal-african-migrants.html?intcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obnetwork
Good, Good, Good that is the best news I've heard in years. Now if you were on Eretz Israel we'd just kill your anti-Semitic ass.
But I'm not, and neither are you. Get it through that thick Brillo
head of yours that jews are not your friend.
The jews on the moderated jewsgroup SCJM (Piss be upon it) *banned*
Y-chi for pretending to be a jew!

He was outed by Suzy KKKohen as a coon called 'Warren'.

נפש בר יוכהאי
The reason the moderators of SCJM banned me was because they couldn't take what they dished out. People would insult me and I would insult them back and they couldn't hack it. I'm like Trump, when someone disrespects me I give it back to them 10 fold. Also most of those assholes on SCJM were Democrats. At the time I was a Republican and they didn't like that.
2018-01-11 16:45:41 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Post by Loose Cannon
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/01/04/israel-to-expel-nearly-40000-illegal-african-migrants.html?intcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obnetwork
Good, Good, Good that is the best news I've heard in years. Now if you were on Eretz Israel we'd just kill your anti-Semitic ass.
But I'm not, and neither are you. Get it through that thick Brillo
head of yours that jews are not your friend.
The jews on the moderated jewsgroup SCJM (Piss be upon it) *banned*
Y-chi for pretending to be a jew!
He was outed by Suzy KKKohen as a coon called 'Warren'.
The reason the moderators of SCJM banned me was because they couldn't take what they dished out.
No, it was because they found out you were a coon called Warren
pretending to be a jew.

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

even one word drivel."
2018-01-11 20:56:17 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 08:45:41 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
The reason the moderators of SCJM banned me was because they couldn't
take what they dished out. People would insult me and I would insult
them back and they couldn't hack it. I'm like Trump, when someone
disrespects me I give it back to them 10 fold. Also most of those
assholes on SCJM were Democrats. At the time I was a Republican and
they didn't like that.
No, it was because they found out you were a coon called Warren
pretending to be a jew.
How would YOU know? Were there back then, hiding under a yet another nym,
you abnormal psychotic idiot? LOL
נפש בר יוכהאי
Make no mistake about it. They call you Peter Breath cause you like to suck on cock. You are a filthy homosexual with a bull-head burr in your ass. You'll die soon.
2018-01-11 16:48:12 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Post by Loose Cannon
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/01/04/israel-to-expel-nearly-40000-illegal-african-migrants.html?intcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obnetwork
Good, Good, Good that is the best news I've heard in years. Now if you were on Eretz Israel we'd just kill your anti-Semitic ass.
But I'm not, and neither are you. Get it through that thick Brillo
head of yours that jews are not your friend.
The jews on the moderated jewsgroup SCJM (Piss be upon it) *banned*
Y-chi for pretending to be a jew!
He was outed by Suzy KKKohen as a coon called 'Warren'.
Make no mistake about it. They call you Peter
Make no mistake. They call you Y-chi 'Warren' Netfish the drug-fucked
jew wannabe a"h from Lakewood Colorado (Piss be upon it).

2018-01-11 20:59:36 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 08:48:12 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Make no mistake about it. They call you Peter Breath cause you like to
suck on cock. You are a filthy homosexual with a bull-head burr in your
ass. You'll die soon.
Make no mistake. They call you Y-chi 'Warren' Netfish the drug-fucked
jew wannabe a"h from Lakewood Colorado (Piss be upon it).
NOBODY calls him that. But you ARE a filthy homosexual cocksucker! Your
entire online existence reveals it!
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
2018-01-10 20:11:57 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Post by Loose Cannon
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/01/04/israel-to-expel-nearly-40000-illegal-african-migrants.html?intcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obnetwork
Good, Good, Good that is the best news I've heard in years. Now if you were on Eretz Israel we'd just kill your anti-Semitic ass.
But I'm not, and neither are you. Get it through that thick Brillo
head of yours that jews are not your friend.
Of COURSE we are. We're everyone's friend. I don't know where you came
up with that idea, unless it was during one of your daily glue
sessions.

Israel to expel nearly 40,000 illegal African migrants
40,000 illegal African migrants
illegal African migrants
illegal

I repeated that a few time just so it might sink in.

Naturally, when glue-huffers see "African" they think "dark-skinned
Negro," since their education is so lacking that think only black
people live in Africa.

95% of glue huffing nazis couldn't even locate Africa on a map. The
remainder don't know what a "map" is.

___________
not coming to holocaust me.
Jew........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile. His
even one word drivel."
- Boadicea, about GBLTP dreckgook Radovich
That's quite the condemnation, there, Gordon!

Thinking now of upping your game for 2018, or can we expect the same "aping" that you usually do?

2018-01-10 20:42:38 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 08:40:52 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
But I'm not, and neither are you. Get it through that thick Brillo
head of yours that jews are not your friend.
The jews on the moderated jewsgroup SCJM (Piss be upon it) *banned*
Y-chi for pretending to be a jew!
Actually that was YOU ...YOU were banned REPEATEDLY, every single time you
tried to get in, you ridiculous dumb serbian piece of shit!
He was outed by Suzy KKKohen as a coon called 'Warren'.
Nobody ever doubted him being Jewish and white, you hallucinating serb cunt!
bosodeniro to dumb anal Razovic:
"Are you a glutton for abuse or just fucking lonely?"
Post by The Peeler
tried to get in, you ridiculous dumb serbian piece of shit!
You got that right about the mangina.

I doubt he will win any Turing Awards for that.

2018-01-08 19:17:41 UTC
On Mon, 08 Jan 2018 14:01:07 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

<FLUSH the sick gay nazi's usual sick shit>
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."