The transgender posse vs. Scarlett Johansson
2018-07-23 00:14:30 UTC
http://www.jeffjacoby.com/21403/the-transgender-posse-vs-scarlett-johansson

The transgender posse vs. Scarlett Johansson
by Jeff Jacoby
The Boston Globe
July 18, 2018

Send
Print

Share19

A backlash followed the announcement that Scarlett Johansson had been cast
to portray Dante "Tex" Gill in an upcoming movie.

SCARLETT JOHANSSON IS no stranger to left-wing pressure. In 2014, protesters
demanded that she sever her ties to an Israeli company, SodaStream. Last
year a racial interest group condemned her for playing the character Motoko
in "Ghost in the Shell," a Hollywood remake of a Japanese classic.

The posse came after Johansson yet again last week. Her supposed sin this
time: agreeing to star in the upcoming movie "Rub & Tug," which tells the
story of Dante "Tex" Gill, a brothel owner in 1970s Pittsburgh who was born
female but lived as a man. The casting of Johansson triggered a backlash
from transgender actors, who not only argued that the role should go to
someone who personally identifies as transgender, but claimed it would be
unethical and hostile to do otherwise.

Typical of the criticism was a tweet from Jen Richards, a transgender
activist: "Here are the rules we the Trans decided," she posted. "Until the
world stops erasing/oppressing/murdering us, trans women play trans women,
trans men play trans men, nonbinary people play NB people."

The self-described "queer and trans" Yas Necati was even more categorical.
"I don't care if Scarlett Johansson gives the performance of her life
playing Gill," she wrote. "I don't care if it's beautifully acted,
emotional, or even convincing. She shouldn't be playing a transgender man as
a cisgender [i.e., conventional] woman."

This may pass for sophistication in Hollywood and other lefty precincts. It
strikes me as pernicious nonsense.

To begin with, it denies the legitimacy of acting as a profession. Actors
make believe. They portray characters who they aren't, and the more gifted
and perceptive the actor, the more penetrating and meaningful the portrayal.
In past films, Johansson has played a 17th-century Dutch servant, a
high-school dropout, a drug mule who develops psychokinetic powers, and an
extraterrestrial in human form. If Johansson's real identity didn't
disqualify her for those roles, why should it disqualify her from the role
of Gill?

To act is by definition to pretend — to pretend to be severely deformed, to
be a Mafia don, to be the queen of England, to be a paralyzed mathematical
genius.

Or to be transgender.

Dante "Tex" Gill, a gangster and brothel owner in 1970s Pittsburgh, was born
female but lived as a man.

The demand that only transgender actors be cast in transgender roles is
similar to the demand that only nonwhite actors be cast in nonwhite roles,
and vice versa. The late playwright August Wilson, whose work chronicled the
black experience in America, vehemently pressed that view in a series of
high-profile clashes 20 years ago with Robert Brustein, the renowned drama
critic and founder of the American Repertory Theater. Wilson argued that
black actors should never appear on stage except in black roles (and, for
that matter, that women should never play men). Brustein passionately
rejected such separatism. The deepest purpose of drama, he said, was to
illuminate "the workings of the human soul, which has no color."

Happily, Wilson's view hasn't prevailed. Some of the most memorable
performances in modern times have been explicitly colorblind. To cite only a
single illustrious example, think of Lin-Manuel Miranda's "Hamilton," with
its cast of nonwhite Founding Fathers.

Catholic roles do not automatically go to Catholic actors. You don't have to
be an immigrant in real life to play an immigrant in a film. Gay actors are
not restricted to gay parts.

Great actors transcend their demographic categories. It would be folly to
demand that casting decisions be rigidly confined within them. The last
thing transgender actors should want is a rule restricting them to a ghetto
of transgender roles.

Under pressure, Johansson has withdrawn from "Rub & Tug." Now it isn't clear
the movie will even be made. The protesters may have ensured not only that
Gill won't be played by a non-transgender woman — but that his life won't be
depicted by anyone at all.

(Jeff Jacoby is a columnist for The Boston Globe).

Klaus Schadenfreude
2018-07-23 00:19:54 UTC
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 17:14:30 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.jeffjacoby.com/21403/the-transgender-posse-vs-scarlett-johansson
>
>The transgender posse vs. Scarlett Johansson
>by Jeff Jacoby
>The Boston Globe
>July 18, 2018
>
>Send
>Print
>
>Share19
>
>A backlash followed the announcement that Scarlett Johansson had been cast
>to portray Dante "Tex" Gill in an upcoming movie.
>
>SCARLETT JOHANSSON IS no stranger to left-wing pressure. In 2014, protesters
>demanded that she sever her ties to an Israeli company, SodaStream. Last
>year a racial interest group condemned her for playing the character Motoko
>in "Ghost in the Shell," a Hollywood remake of a Japanese classic.
>
>The posse came after Johansson yet again last week. Her supposed sin this
>time: agreeing to star in the upcoming movie "Rub & Tug," which tells the
>story of Dante "Tex" Gill, a brothel owner in 1970s Pittsburgh who was born
>female but lived as a man. The casting of Johansson triggered a backlash
>from transgender actors, who not only argued that the role should go to
>someone who personally identifies as transgender, but claimed it would be
>unethical and hostile to do otherwise.

I agree. The actual character had a face that could stop a fucking
clock, and Johansson is far too good looking. There are plenty of
butt-ugly trannies out there who could play the part, as if anyone BUT
trannies would watch the movie anyway.
Michael Ejercito
2018-07-23 11:15:54 UTC
"Klaus Schadenfreude" wrote in message

>On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 17:14:30 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>http://www.jeffjacoby.com/21403/the-transgender-posse-vs-scarlett-johansson
>>
>>The transgender posse vs. Scarlett Johansson
>>by Jeff Jacoby
>>The Boston Globe
>>July 18, 2018
>>
>>Send
>>Print
>>
>>Share19
>>
>>A backlash followed the announcement that Scarlett Johansson had been cast
>>to portray Dante "Tex" Gill in an upcoming movie.
>>
>>SCARLETT JOHANSSON IS no stranger to left-wing pressure. In 2014,
>>protesters
>>demanded that she sever her ties to an Israeli company, SodaStream. Last
>>year a racial interest group condemned her for playing the character
>>Motoko
>>in "Ghost in the Shell," a Hollywood remake of a Japanese classic.
>>
>>The posse came after Johansson yet again last week. Her supposed sin this
>>time: agreeing to star in the upcoming movie "Rub & Tug," which tells the
>>story of Dante "Tex" Gill, a brothel owner in 1970s Pittsburgh who was
>>born
>>female but lived as a man. The casting of Johansson triggered a backlash
>>from transgender actors, who not only argued that the role should go to
>>someone who personally identifies as transgender, but claimed it would be
>>unethical and hostile to do otherwise.

>I agree. The actual character had a face that could stop a fucking
>clock, and Johansson is far too good looking. There are plenty of
>butt-ugly trannies out there who could play the part, as if anyone BUT
>trannies would watch the movie anyway.

What a bunch of freaks they are.

2018-07-23 14:09:35 UTC
On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 04:15:54 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"some jew a"h" wrote in message

<b'rissed>

> What a bunch of freaks they are.
>

>Michael

Ironic, coming from a GBLTPQ gook ladyboy!

2018-07-23 17:09:51 UTC
On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 07:09:35 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >I agree. The actual character had a face that could stop a fucking
>> >clock, and Johansson is far too good looking. There are plenty of
>> >butt-ugly trannies out there who could play the part, as if anyone BUT
>> >trannies would watch the movie anyway.
>>
>> What a bunch of freaks they are.
>>

>> Michael
>
> Ironic, coming from a GBLTPQ gook ladyboy!

Stop projecting your own deviation onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you goose-stepping little serb
felcher!

> Cheers!

Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
2018-07-23 12:09:11 UTC
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 17:19:54 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>I agree. The actual character had a face that could stop a fucking
>clock, and Johansson is far too good looking. There are plenty of
>butt-ugly trannies out there who could play the part, as if anyone BUT
>trannies would watch the movie anyway.

Who gives two jew shits if you agree or not raghead ? The jew cunt
will take the job just for the money !

Which sex (if any) do YOU identify with?

2018-07-23 12:37:52 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 17:19:54 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
>foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
>und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
>Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:
>
><jew smut b'rissed>
>
>>I agree. The actual character had a face that could stop a fucking
>>clock, and Johansson is far too good looking. There are plenty of
>>butt-ugly trannies out there who could play the part, as if anyone BUT
>>trannies would watch the movie anyway.
>
>Who gives two jew shits if you agree or not raghead ?

You do, Gordon! You and the entire nazi tranny community, otherwise
you wouldn't have responded to the post!

Were you trying out for the part? Your hideous looks would have fit
right in!

Oh, wait! It's a JOB, which means you'd have to stop huffing glue long
enough to memorize lines! You're COMPLETELY unqualified!

ROFLMJAO!

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich
Michael Ejercito
2018-07-24 10:49:25 UTC
"The Jews" wrote in message

>Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
>[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
>glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
>bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
>black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
>Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
>inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
>fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
>Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
>ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
>Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
>mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
>when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
>around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
>something original by posting:

>>On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 17:19:54 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
>>foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
>>und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
>>Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:
>>
>><jew smut b'rissed>
>>
>>>I agree. The actual character had a face that could stop a fucking
>>>clock, and Johansson is far too good looking. There are plenty of
>>>butt-ugly trannies out there who could play the part, as if anyone BUT
>>>trannies would watch the movie anyway.
>>
>>Who gives two jew shits if you agree or not raghead ?

>You do, Gordon! You and the entire nazi tranny community, otherwise
>you wouldn't have responded to the post!

>Were you trying out for the part? Your hideous looks would have fit
>right in!

>Oh, wait! It's a JOB, which means you'd have to stop huffing glue long
>enough to memorize lines! You're COMPLETELY unqualified!

That is so true about the mangina.

He also called Scarlett Johansson a cunt. As if it would get her to drop
her panties and spread her lady lips...

Klaus Schadenfreude
2018-07-24 11:44:43 UTC
On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 03:49:25 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Jews" wrote in message
>
>>Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
>>[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
>>glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
>>bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
>>black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
>>Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
>>inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
>>fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
>>Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
>>ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
>>Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
>>mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
>>when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
>>around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
>>something original by posting:
>
>>>On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 17:19:54 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
>>>foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
>>>und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
>>>Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:
>>>
>>><jew smut b'rissed>

>>>Who gives two jew shits if you agree or not raghead ?
>
>>You do, Gordon! You and the entire nazi tranny community, otherwise
>>you wouldn't have responded to the post!
>
>>Were you trying out for the part? Your hideous looks would have fit
>>right in!
>
>>Oh, wait! It's a JOB, which means you'd have to stop huffing glue long
>>enough to memorize lines! You're COMPLETELY unqualified!
>
> That is so true about the mangina.
>
> He also called Scarlett Johansson a cunt. As if it would get her to drop
>her panties and spread her lady lips...

She wouldn't piss in his mouth if his teeth were on fire! LOL

This is more his speed
http://pervertslut.com/get_file/0/0059ad420b9fbba8592766e3f5ab6cb8/104000/104966/screenshots/13.jpg/
Michael Ejercito
2018-07-25 11:52:59 UTC

>On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 03:49:25 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"The Jews" wrote in message
>>
>>>Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
>>>[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
>>>glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
>>>bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
>>>black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
>>>Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
>>>inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
>>>fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
>>>Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
>>>ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
>>>Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
>>>mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
>>>when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
>>>around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
>>>something original by posting:
>>
>>>You do, Gordon! You and the entire nazi tranny community, otherwise
>>>you wouldn't have responded to the post!
>>
>>>Were you trying out for the part? Your hideous looks would have fit
>>>right in!
>>
>>>Oh, wait! It's a JOB, which means you'd have to stop huffing glue long
>>>enough to memorize lines! You're COMPLETELY unqualified!
>>
>> That is so true about the mangina.
>>
>> He also called Scarlett Johansson a cunt. As if it would get her to
>> drop
>>her panties and spread her lady lips...

>She wouldn't piss in his mouth if his teeth were on fire! LOL

>This is more his speed
>http://pervertslut.com/get_file/0/0059ad420b9fbba8592766e3f5ab6cb8/104000/104966/screenshots/13.jpg/
What a pervert this nithing is.

2018-07-26 12:05:25 UTC
On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 04:52:59 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"some jew a"h" wrote in message

<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>

>>This is more his speed
>>http://pervertslut.com/get_file/0/0059ad420b9fbba8592766e3f5ab6cb8/104000/104966/screenshots/13.jpg/
> What a pervert this nithing is.
>

>Michael

pervertslut.com gook? Your favourite website???

What a degenerate GBLTPQ gook ladyboy you are!

2018-07-26 12:55:30 UTC
On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 05:05:25 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >She wouldn't piss in his mouth if his teeth were on fire! LOL
>>
>> >This is more his speed
>> >http://pervertslut.com/get_file/0/0059ad420b9fbba8592766e3f5ab6cb8/104000/104966/screenshots/13.jpg/
>> What a pervert this nithing is.
>>

>> Michael
>
> pervertslut.com gook? Your favourite website???

Seriously, dumb anal Razovic, do you prefer to have sex with cows or rather
with bulls? Or perhaps with BOTH?

> What a degenerate GBLTPQ gook ladyboy you are!

Stop projecting your own deviation onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you goose-stepping little serb
felcher!

> Cheers!

Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
looks just like razodick the racist idiot. A case of bad serbian gene
pool. "
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-07-30 11:03:53 UTC
"The Peeler" wrote in message news:Qxj6D.2175036$***@fx44.am4...

>On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 05:05:25 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
>psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
>of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
>Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>> What a pervert this nithing is.
>>>

>>> Michael
>>
>> pervertslut.com gook? Your favourite website???

>Seriously, dumb anal Razovic, do you prefer to have sex with cows or rather
>with bulls? Or perhaps with BOTH?
I suspect both.

>> What a degenerate GBLTPQ gook ladyboy you are!

>Stop projecting your own deviation onto all those that you feel are
>superior to you and straight unlike you, you goose-stepping little serb
>felcher!

This link would arouse some normal men.

http://pervertslut.com/videos/52642/white-chick-wishes-me-to-drive-my-bbc-into-her-enchanting-pink-fur-pie/

2018-07-31 15:11:58 UTC
On Mon, 30 Jul 2018 04:03:53 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:Qxj6D.2175036$***@fx44.am4...

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!

> I suspect both.

You zsuckle ALL ani.

> This link would arouse some normal men.
>
> http://pervertslut.com/videos/52642/white-chick-wishes-me-to-drive-my-bbc-into-her-enchanting-pink-fur-pie/
>

>Michael

YOU are a subnormal subhuman.

Can you even TELL when your needledick is 'aroused', mong? Does it,
like, VIBRATE or something??

2018-07-31 16:29:31 UTC
On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 08:11:58 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >Seriously, dumb anal Razovic, do you prefer to have sex with cows or rather
>> >with bulls? Or perhaps with BOTH?
>> I suspect both.
>
> You zsuckle ALL ani.

You are projecting, dreckserb Razovic!

>> >Stop projecting your own deviation onto all those that you feel are
>> >superior to you and straight unlike you, you goose-stepping little serb
>> >felcher!
>>
>> This link would arouse some normal men.
>>
>> http://pervertslut.com/videos/52642/white-chick-wishes-me-to-drive-my-bbc-into-her-enchanting-pink-fur-pie/
>>

>> Michael
>
> YOU are a subnormal subhuman.

You are projecting!

> Can you even TELL when your needledick is 'aroused', mong? Does it,
> like, VIBRATE or something??

You are projecting, yet AGAIN!

2018-08-01 11:29:13 UTC
aliash)" wrote in message

>On Mon, 30 Jul 2018 04:03:53 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

>[FLUHS Grik skata]

>Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
>> I suspect both.

>You zsuckle ALL ani.
Wrong!

>> This link would arouse some normal men.
>>

>> http://pervertslut.com/videos/52642/white-chick-wishes-me-to-drive-my-bbc-into-her-enchanting->>pink-fur-pie/
>>

>>Michael

>YOU are a subnormal subhuman.
There is nothing subnormal nor subhuman about me!

>Can you even TELL when your needledick is 'aroused', mong? Does it,
>like, VIBRATE or something??
I do not have a needledick.

2018-08-02 18:47:55 UTC
On Wed, 1 Aug 2018 04:29:13 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> I suspect both.
>
>>You zsuckle ALL ani.
> Wrong!

Not!

>>> This link would arouse some normal men.
>>>

>>> http://pervertslut.com/videos/52642/white-chick-wishes-me-to-drive-my-bbc-into-her-enchanting->>pink-fur-pie/
>>>

>>>Michael
>
>>YOU are a subnormal subhuman.
> There is nothing subnormal nor subhuman about me!

EVERYTHING about you is subnormal and subhuman, mong...ESPECIALLY your
needledick.

>>Can you even TELL when your needledick is 'aroused', mong? Does it,
>>like, VIBRATE or something??
> I do not have a needledick.

Of course you do...ALL gooks do! EVERY, one knows that!

So does it, like, VIBRATE?

2018-08-02 19:50:48 UTC
On Thu, 02 Aug 2018 11:47:55 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> Wrong!
>
> Not!

Slave, if your master says WRONG, it means WRONG! Capisci, dreckserb?

>> There is nothing subnormal nor subhuman about me!
>
> EVERYTHING about you is subnormal and subhuman, mong...ESPECIALLY your
> needledick.

Stop projecting your own subhumanity and sexual predicaments onto all those
that you feel are superior to you and not sexually cripple like you,
dreckserb!

>> I do not have a needledick.
>
> Of course you do...ALL gooks do! EVERY, one knows that!

EVERY, one knows that you ARE nothing but a typical frustrated housebound
sexual cripple (see sig)!

> So does it, like, VIBRATE?

Isn't that what your gay asshole does, every time it gets excited, dreckserb
Razovic?

>>Michael
>
> Cheers!

"The Jews" about retarded anal Razovic:
"They write about politics, commerce, and other important topics.
Gordon writes about anuses and diarrhea."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-08-04 18:43:03 UTC

How would you know that? Do you go around measuring men's dicks with your throat?
The Peeler
2018-08-04 19:15:03 UTC

Or perhaps rather with her gay asshole!
Michael Ejercito
2018-08-08 11:05:18 UTC
"The Peeler" wrote in message news:KXm9D.1986242$***@fx17.am4...

>On Sat, 4 Aug 2018 11:43:03 -0700 (PDT), ***@thruhikinggear.com wrote:

>> How would you know that? Do you go around measuring men's dicks with
>> your throat?

>Or perhaps rather with her gay asshole!
That is a very great point!

2018-08-09 12:49:09 UTC
On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 04:05:18 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:KXm9D.1986242$***@fx17.am4...

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!

> That is a very great point!
>

>Michael

That is a very inane response. As usual.

A typical Oriental monkey 'me too'.

2018-08-09 16:57:29 UTC
On Thu, 09 Aug 2018 05:49:09 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >Or perhaps rather with her gay asshole!
>> That is a very great point!
>>

>> Michael
>
> That is a very inane response. As usual.

That response struck right home again, eh, you poor bleeding psychotic gay
cunt? LOL

> A typical Oriental monkey 'me too'.

Not at all, but another typical inane "comment" by you dreckserb!

> Cheers!

Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-08-10 10:57:51 UTC
aliash)" wrote in message

>On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 04:05:18 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

>[FLUHS Grik skata]

>Watch, it anus!

We watch vulva instead.

http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg

2018-08-04 21:24:53 UTC
On Sat, 4 Aug 2018 11:43:03 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito's
slant-eyed sockpuppet kiking queer ***@thruhikinggear.com wrote:

>On Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 11:48:07 AM UTC-7, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:

>> > There is nothing subnormal nor subhuman about me!
>>
>> EVERYTHING about you is subnormal and subhuman, mong...ESPECIALLY your
>> needledick.

>> > I do not have a needledick.
>>
>> Of course you do...ALL gooks do! EVERY, one knows that!
>>
>> So does it, like, VIBRATE?
>>
>> >Michael
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>> RJ (preferred jew aliash)
>> --
>
> How would you know that? Do you go around measuring men's dicks with your throat?

YOU know that because YOU do, mong!

2018-08-04 21:39:47 UTC
On Sat, 04 Aug 2018 14:24:53 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> How would you know that? Do you go around measuring men's dicks with your throat?
>
> YOU know that because YOU do, mong!

He DOES have endless fun beating the shit out of you, EVERY day, poor
retarded anal Razovic! LOL

2018-07-28 12:51:58 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 04:52:59 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"some jew a"h" wrote in message
>
><fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>
>
>>>This is more his speed
>>>http://pervertslut.com/get_file/0/0059ad420b9fbba8592766e3f5ab6cb8/104000/104966/screenshots/13.jpg/
>> What a pervert this nithing is.
>>

>>Michael
>
>pervertslut.com gook? My favourite website???

The same! LOL

-Gordon Radovich
2018-07-25 12:09:55 UTC
On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 03:49:25 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"some jew a"h" wrote in message

<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>

> He also called Scarlett Johansson a cunt. As if it would get her to drop
>her panties and spread her lady lips...
>

>Michael

YOU are not even ELIGIBLE for a circumcised jew cunt like HER to drop
her filthy jew panties and spread her jew sublady lips, mong!

Stick to your Grik fiancee and your Queen May [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
parking lot clientele.

2018-07-25 15:37:29 UTC
On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 05:09:55 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >You do, Gordon! You and the entire nazi tranny community, otherwise
>> >you wouldn't have responded to the post!
>>
>> >Were you trying out for the part? Your hideous looks would have fit
>> >right in!
>>
>> >Oh, wait! It's a JOB, which means you'd have to stop huffing glue long
>> >enough to memorize lines! You're COMPLETELY unqualified!
>>
>> That is so true about the mangina.
>>
>> He also called Scarlett Johansson a cunt. As if it would get her to drop
>> her panties and spread her lady lips...
>>

>> Michael
>
> YOU are not even ELIGIBLE for a circumcised jew cunt like HER to drop
> her filthy jew panties and spread her jew sublady lips, mong!

Stop projecting your own subhumanity onto all those that you know are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you disgusting subcretin!

> Stick to your Grik fiancee and your Queen May [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
> parking lot clientele.

Stop projecting your own perversion onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you goose-stepping little serb
felcher!

> Cheers!

Dumb anal serb peasant Goran Razovic and her "Latin" she learned from her
limey priests:
"Caco ergo sum."
2018-07-26 11:20:02 UTC
aliash)" wrote in message

>On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 03:49:25 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"some jew a"h" wrote in message

><fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>

>> He also called Scarlett Johansson a cunt. As if it would get her to
>> drop
>>her panties and spread her lady lips...
>>

>>Michael

>YOU are not even ELIGIBLE for a circumcised jew cunt like HER to drop
>her filthy jew panties and spread her jew sublady lips, mong!
So you call her a sublady.

>Stick to your Grik fiancee and your Queen May [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
>parking lot clientele.
Mangina, I do not have a fiancee.

2018-07-27 12:33:12 UTC
On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 04:20:02 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
>aliash)" wrote in message
>
>>On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 03:49:25 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
>><***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>>"some jew a"h" wrote in message
>
>><fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>
>
>>> He also called Scarlett Johansson a cunt. As if it would get her to
>>> drop
>>>her panties and spread her lady lips...
>>>

>>>Michael
>
>>YOU are not even ELIGIBLE for a circumcised jew cunt like HER to drop
>>her filthy jew panties and spread her jew sublady lips, mong!
> So you call her a sublady.

So she IS a subhuman sublady, mong. You got, a fucking PROBLEM with
that you slant eyed jewloving asshole???

>>Stick to your Grik fiancee and your Queen May [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
>>parking lot clientele.
> Mangina, I do not have a fiancee.
>

>Michael

Dreckgook, Roman the Illiterate Grik Foreskin Peeler is the ONLY
fiancee you will ever have! I note that you have not denied having a
Queen May [sic][SIC!!! LOL] parking lot clientele.

2018-07-27 14:46:32 UTC
On Fri, 27 Jul 2018 05:33:12 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> So you call her a sublady.
>
> So she IS a subhuman sublady, mong. You got, a fucking PROBLEM with
> that you slant eyed jewloving asshole???

NOTHING "subhuman" about her. But there's EVERYTHING subhuman about YOU,
dreckserb!

>>>Stick to your Grik fiancee and your Queen May [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
>>>parking lot clientele.
>> Mangina, I do not have a fiancee.
>>

>>Michael
>
> Dreckgook, Roman the Illiterate Grik Foreskin Peeler is the ONLY
> fiancee you will ever have! I note that you have not denied having a
> Queen May [sic][SIC!!! LOL] parking lot clientele.

I note that you KEEP projecting your own disgusting faggotry onto all those
that are superior to you and straight unlike you, you goose-stepping little
felcher!

2018-07-24 12:07:11 UTC
On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 05:37:52 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>I agree.
>>
>>Who gives two jew shits if you agree or not raghead ? The jew cunt
>>will take the job just for the money !
>
>I do, Gordon ! I and the entire jew tranny community, otherwise
>I wouldn't have responded to the post !

Right !

>We undermine ALL our host countries by promoting/marketing degenerate agendas.
>We did it successfully with homosexuality and now we're doing it with transbenders !
>Of course, we wouldn't THINK of doing this in 'Israeel' !

RIGHT ! No, WAY raghead !

Which sex (if any) do YOU identify with raghead ?
Be specific now y'hear !

2018-07-24 12:39:20 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>>>Who gives two jew shits if you agree or not raghead ?
>>
>>You do, Gordon! You and the entire nazi tranny community, otherwise
>>you wouldn't have responded to the post!
>>
>>Were you trying out for the part? Your hideous looks would have fit
>>right in!
>>
>>Oh, wait! It's a JOB, which means you'd have to stop huffing glue long
>>enough to memorize lines! You're COMPLETELY unqualified!
>>
>>ROFLMJAO!
>RIGHT ! No, WAY raghead !

Correct, glue huffer!

>Which sex (if any) do I identify with raghead ?
>Be specific now y'hear !

Let's take a look at your last meeting and you tell me!
https://choualbox.com/Img/20120603175044S.jpg

-Gordon Radovich
2018-07-25 12:09:55 UTC
On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 05:39:20 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>We undermine ALL our host countries by promoting/marketing degenerate agendas.
>>>We did it successfully with homosexuality and now we're doing it with transbenders !
>>>Of course, we wouldn't THINK of doing this in 'Israeel' !
>>
>>RIGHT ! No, WAY raghead !
>
>Correct, it's a HCN gas huffer thing !

It, IS raghead !

>>Which sex (if any) do I identify with raghead ?
>>Be specific now y'hear !
>
>Let's take a look at our last meeting and you tell me !
>https://choualbox.com/Img/20120603175044S.jpg

That looks like a jew link raghead. I don't do jew links.

2018-07-25 12:31:38 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>>>RIGHT ! No, WAY raghead !
>>
>>Correct, glue huffer!
>>
>>>Which sex (if any) do I identify with raghead ?
>>>Be specific now y'hear !
>>
>>Let's take a look at your last meeting and you tell me!
>>https://choualbox.com/Img/20120603175044S.jpg

>That looks like a jew link raghead. I don't do jew links.

TRANSLATION: Gordon already has this link bookmarked

-Gordon Radovich
2018-07-26 12:05:25 UTC
On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 05:31:38 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>Correct, it's a HCN gas huffer thing !
>>
>>It, IS raghead !

>>>Let's take a look at our last meeting and you tell me !
>>>https://choualbox.com/Img/20120603175044S.jpg
>>
>>That looks like a jew link raghead. I don't do jew links.
>
>TRANSLATION ?

None needed raghead. In yiddish you want I should write ?

2018-07-26 12:52:38 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>>>That looks like a jew link raghead. I don't do jew links.
>>
>>TRANSLATION: Gordon already has this link bookmarked
>>
>>LOL

>None needed raghead. I have it memorized!

With your glue-soaked brain, not, I'm thinking!

-Gordon Radovich
2018-07-27 12:33:12 UTC
On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 05:52:38 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>TRANSLATION ?
>>
>>None needed raghead. In yiddish you want I should write ?
>
>With my HCN gas-soaked jew b'rain, not, I'm thinking !

Not it, IS then raghead !

2018-07-27 12:54:35 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>>>None needed raghead. I have it memorized!
>>
>>With your glue-soaked brain, not, I'm thinking!
>>
>>LOL

>Not it, IS then raghead !

It certainly is, glue-huffer!

-Gordon Radovich
2018-07-28 12:10:07 UTC
On Fri, 27 Jul 2018 05:54:35 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>With my HCN gas-soaked jew b'rain, not, I'm thinking !
>>
>>Not it, IS then raghead !
>
>It certainly is HCN gas-huffing !

What, else COULD it, be raghead ?

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2018-07-28 12:21:28 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>>>Not it, IS then raghead !
>>
>>It certainly is, glue-huffer!
>>
>>LOL

>What, else COULD it, be raghead ?

It could be your excitement at taking a nice, fat, black one up the
ass, Gordon!

-Gordon Radovich
2018-07-29 12:45:07 UTC
On Sat, 28 Jul 2018 05:21:28 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>It certainly is HCN gas-huffing !
>>
>>What, else COULD it, be raghead ?
>
>It could be our excitement at taking a nice, fat, black one up the
>ass, Gordon !

HAY ! No shit raghead ! For at LEAST a week !

2018-07-29 12:53:30 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>>>What, else COULD it, be raghead ?
>>
>>It could be your excitement at taking a nice, fat, black one up the
>>ass, Gordon!
>>
>>LOL

>HAY ! No shit raghead ! For at LEAST a week !

That's what we figured! LOL

-Gordon Radovich
2018-07-30 11:22:46 UTC
On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 05:53:30 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>It could be our excitement at taking a nice, fat, black one up the
>>>ass, Gordon !
>>
>>HAY ! No shit raghead ! For at LEAST a week !
>>
>>LOLOK
>
>That's what we figured ! LOL

That's what, you'll GET raghead ! LOLOK

2018-07-30 14:34:59 UTC
On Mon, 30 Jul 2018 04:22:46 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >HAY ! No shit raghead ! For at LEAST a week !
>>

>> That's what we figured! LOL
>
> That's what, I'll GET in a week from now raghead ! LOLOK

Now we know what you're doing when you are not posting, pansy Razovic! <BG>

> Cheers!

"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2018-07-29 13:31:02 UTC
On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 05:45:07 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >What, else COULD it, be raghead ?
>>
>> It could be your excitement at taking a nice, fat, black one up the
>> ass, Gordon!
>>
>> LOL
>
> HAY ! No shit raghead ! For at LEAST a week !

Constipated again, shit-eating Razovic? Must be a catastrophe for one who
eats her own shit!

> LOLOK

"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?

> Cheers!

More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."
2018-07-28 16:05:43 UTC
On Sat, 28 Jul 2018 05:10:07 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >Not it, IS then raghead !
>>
>> It certainly is, glue-huffer!
>>
>> LOL
>
> What, else COULD it, be raghead ?

You mean, in addition to your glue-huffing? That's easy, your shit-huffing,
of course, you subnormal filthy serb peasant!

> shabbat shalom a"h!
>
> gut shabbos!

<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!

> Cheers!

Dumb anal Razovic's talking about her experience, on July 2nd, 2018:
"Suck a jew rectum hard enough and diarrhoea will come out!"
2018-07-26 12:54:18 UTC
On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 05:05:25 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >That looks like a jew link raghead. I don't do jew links.
>>
>> TRANSLATION: Gordon already has this link bookmarked
>>
>> LOL
>
> Not only bookmarked, master! Also printed out and hung over my bed!

I can't say I'm surprised, you goose-stepping little felcher!

> Cheers!

Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
2018-07-25 15:40:02 UTC
On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 05:09:55 -0700, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew

>> >RIGHT ! No, WAY raghead !
>>
>> Correct, glue huffer!
>
> It, IS raghead !

Indeed! You are not only completely unqualified for such a part, you are
completely unqualified for LIFE, you useless idiot and cretin!

>> Let's take a look at your last meeting and you tell me!
>> https://choualbox.com/Img/20120603175044S.jpg
>
> That looks like a jew link raghead. I don't do jew links.

What's a "jew link", Retardovic? LOL Of course it's link you are AFRAID of!
LMAO!

The Peeler
2018-07-24 15:55:04 UTC
On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 05:07:11 -0700, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:

>> >Who gives two jew shits if you agree or not raghead ?
>>
>> You do, Gordon! You and the entire nazi tranny community, otherwise
>> you wouldn't have responded to the post!

> Right !

He's right indeed!

>> Were you trying out for the part? Your hideous looks would have fit
>> right in!
>>
>> Oh, wait! It's a JOB, which means you'd have to stop huffing glue long
>> enough to memorize lines! You're COMPLETELY unqualified!
>>
>> ROFLMJAO!
>
> RIGHT ! No, WAY raghead ! But I always can memorize "rectum sucking" !

That's simply because you ARE a true asshole, Razovic!

> Which sex (if any) should I identify with master ?
> Be specific now I hear ya !

...either female cow, or gay billy goat, Razovic! You'd get enough cock in
any case!

2018-07-23 15:28:54 UTC
On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 05:09:11 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >The posse came after Johansson yet again last week. Her supposed sin this
>> >time: agreeing to star in the upcoming movie "Rub & Tug," which tells the
>> >story of Dante "Tex" Gill, a brothel owner in 1970s Pittsburgh who was born
>> >female but lived as a man. The casting of Johansson triggered a backlash
>> >from transgender actors, who not only argued that the role should go to
>> >someone who personally identifies as transgender, but claimed it would be
>> >unethical and hostile to do otherwise.
>>
>> I agree. The actual character had a face that could stop a fucking
>> clock, and Johansson is far too good looking. There are plenty of
>> butt-ugly trannies out there who could play the part, as if anyone BUT
>> trannies would watch the movie anyway.
>
> Who gives two jew shits if you agree or not raghead ? The jew cunt
> will take the job just for the money !

You'd do it for free, just to support the transgender community, right, you
twisted serbian cunt? <BG>

> Which sex (if any) do YOU identify with?

He's a man, just like you are a woman, dumb anal Razovic!

> Cheers!

Michael about Gay Razovic:
"He is a mangina- the shape of a man, the masculinity of a vagina."
MID: <00f49a20-09c5-4e66-92b7-***@ou9g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>
Loose Cannon
2018-07-23 03:01:54 UTC
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.jeffjacoby.com/21403/the-transgender-posse-vs-scarlett-johansson
>
>The transgender posse from the Queen Mary parking lot
>by Jeff Jacoby
>The Boston Globe
>July 18, 2018

Finally! A subject that the jew Jacoby can write about and not have to
plagiarize. He can thank the gook Ejercito for his input.
Carolina Reb
2018-07-23 03:37:17 UTC

All this Gook can do is ape something he saw somewhere else.
NEMO
2018-07-23 08:37:00 UTC
In article <91f56dbd-b3cf-4756-99aa-***@googlegroups.com>,

How EXACTLY do you eat shit? Do you prefer the direct delivery
method, like your hero, Shitty Shiteater Shitler?

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!
"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
Carolina Reb
2018-07-26 05:32:01 UTC
On Monday, July 23, 2018 at 4:37:01 AM UTC-4, NEMO wrote:
> In article <91f56dbd-b3cf-4756-99aa-***@googlegroups.com>,
> Carolina Reb <***@att.net> wrote:
>
> [shit flushed down Walt's hungry throat]
>
> How EXACTLY do you eat shit? Do you prefer the direct delivery
> method, like your hero, Shitty Shiteater Shitler?
>

> Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!
> "He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
> having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
> on his face."
>

> Quoted from
>
> "A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"
>
> Walter C. Langer, Harvard
>
> With the collaboration of
> Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
> Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
> Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute
>
> http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html
>
> Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
> Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
> he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
> believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
> in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
> impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
> the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
> guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
> having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
> face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*
>
> [*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
> any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
> is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
> which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
> with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
> checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
> study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]
>
> Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
> clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
> collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
> learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
> with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
> given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
> knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
> evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
> sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
> on the conscious mental life of Hitler.

Looks like Adolf scared the fuck out of you goddamn Jews. Good!
The best is yet to come.
The Peeler
2018-07-26 08:27:03 UTC
On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 22:32:01 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

The "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

https://i.imgur.com/wA6ANq1.jpg

2018-07-23 08:36:38 UTC

Good work... LOL!!
The Peeler
2018-07-23 09:02:31 UTC
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 23:01:54 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

>>http://www.jeffjacoby.com/21403/the-transgender-posse-vs-scarlett-johansson
>>
>>The transgender posse from the Queen Mary parking lot
>>by Jeff Jacoby
>>The Boston Globe
>>July 18, 2018
>>

> Finally! A subject that the jew Jacoby can write about and not have to
> plagiarize. He can thank the gook Ejercito for his input.

Gee... you are SO gay, Loose Sphincter! <tsk>

2018-07-23 12:09:11 UTC
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 17:14:30 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.jeffjacoby.com/21403/the-transgender-posse-vs-scarlett-johansson
>
>The transgender posse vs. Scarlett Johansson
>by Jeff Jacoby

Who GIVES two jew shits what a jew a"h such as Jeff Kakobstein got, to
say about transbenders mong?

2018-07-23 12:39:20 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 17:14:30 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>http://www.jeffjacoby.com/21403/the-transgender-posse-vs-scarlett-johansson
>>
>>The transgender posse vs. Scarlett Johansson
>>by Jeff Jacoby
>
>Who GIVES two jew shits wha[..]

And here's Gordon AGAIN complaining about people dissing his tranny
community!

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2018-07-23 15:29:32 UTC

LOL indeed! I believe her big OUTING is imminent, any time soon! ;-)
2018-07-24 12:07:11 UTC
On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 05:39:20 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 17:14:30 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
>><***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>http://www.jeffjacoby.com/21403/the-transgender-posse-vs-scarlett-johansson
>>>
>>>The transgender posse vs. Scarlett Johansson
>>>by Jeff Jacoby
>>
>>Who GIVES two jew shits what a jew a"h such as Jeff Kakobstein got, to
>>say about transbenders mong?
>
>And here's shabbos goy Ejershito AGAIN complaining about people dissing our jew tranny
>community !

Indeed raghead ! He'll do ANYTHING to suck a jew rectum !

2018-07-24 12:37:01 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>>>Who GIVES two jew shits wha[..]
>>
>>And here's Gordon AGAIN complaining about people dissing his tranny
>>community!
>>
>>LOL
>Indeed raghead ! I'll do ANYTHING to suck a jew rectum !

Indeed! You talk about it enough!

-Gordon Radovich
2018-07-25 12:09:56 UTC
On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 05:37:01 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>And here's shabbos goy Ejershito AGAIN complaining about people dissing our jew tranny
>>>community !
>>
>>Indeed raghead ! He'll do ANYTHING to suck a jew rectum !
>
>Indeed ! He talks about it enough !

He, DOES raghead !

2018-07-25 12:28:54 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>>>Indeed raghead ! I'll do ANYTHING to suck a jew rectum !
>>
>>Indeed! You talk about it enough!
>>
>>LOL

>I, DOES raghead !

Have you ever woke up in the morning NOT thinking about recturms,
Gordon?

We don't think so! LOL

-Gordon Radovich
2018-07-26 12:05:25 UTC
On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 05:28:54 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>Indeed ! He talks about it enough !
>>
>>He, DOES raghead !
>
>Have I ever woken up in the morning NOT thinking about having my fat jew rectum
>sucked by gook Ejershito Gordon ?

We don't think, so raghead ! LOLOK

2018-07-26 12:51:26 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>>Have you ever woke up in the morning NOT thinking about recturms,
>>Gordon?
>>
>>We don't think so! LOL

>We don't think, so raghead ! LOLOK

>I go to bed thinking about them, I dream about them, and I wake up thinking about them!

That's what we figured!

-Gordon Radovich
2018-07-27 12:33:12 UTC
On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 05:51:26 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>Have I ever woken up in the morning NOT thinking about having my fat jew rectum
>>>sucked by gook Ejershito Gordon ?
>>
>>We don't think, so raghead ! LOLOK
>
>That's what we figured !

So did, WE raghead !

2018-07-27 12:55:23 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>>>We don't think, so raghead ! LOLOK
>>
>>>I go to bed thinking about them, I dream about them, and I wake up thinking about them!
>>
>>That's what we figured!
>>
>>LOL

>So did, WE raghead !

You and all the OTHER Queen Mary Nazis!

-Gordon Radovich
2018-07-28 12:10:08 UTC
On Fri, 27 Jul 2018 05:55:23 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>That's what we figured !
>>
>>So did, WE raghead !
>
>Me and all the OTHER Queen Mary jews !

YES !

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2018-07-28 12:20:13 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>>>So did, WE raghead !
>>
>>You and all the OTHER Queen Mary Nazis!
>>
>>LOL

>YES !

Ooooh, all CAPS! It gets you pretty excited, huh Gordie?

-Gordon Radovich
2018-07-29 12:45:07 UTC
On Sat, 28 Jul 2018 05:20:13 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>Me and all the OTHER Queen Mary jews !
>>
>>YES !
>
>Ooooh, all CAPS ! It gets me pretty excited !

DOES, it raghead ?

Is, THAT why you often start words with *two* caps ?

2018-07-29 12:52:39 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>>>YES !
>>

>>Ooooh, all CAPS! It gets you pretty excited, huh Gordie?
>>
>>LOL

>DOES, it raghead ?

Are you thinking about my tasty rectum right now, Gordon?

Are you thinking about trying to slide your diseased tongue up there
as far as it will go?

-Gordon Radovich
2018-07-30 11:22:46 UTC
On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 05:52:39 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>Ooooh, all CAPS ! It gets me pretty excited !
>>
>>DOES, it raghead ?
>>
>>Is, THAT why you often start words with *two* caps ?
>
>I'm thinking about gook Ejershito's tongue in my tasty jew rectum right now, Gordon !

Are you thinking about him trying to slide his slimy diseased gook
tongue up there as far as it will go ?

He, CAN you know ! He, WILL !

2018-07-30 12:07:25 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>>Are you thinking about my tasty rectum right now, Gordon?
>>
>>Are you thinking about trying to slide your diseased tongue up there
>>as far as it will go?
>>
>>LOL

>I, CAN you know ! I, WILL !

You'll be Nuremberged® before you ever get close!

-Gordon Radovich
2018-07-31 12:56:47 UTC
On Mon, 30 Jul 2018 05:07:25 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>I'm thinking about gook Ejershito's tongue in my tasty jew rectum right now, Gordon !
>>
>>Are you thinking about him trying to slide his slimy diseased gook
>>tongue up there as far as it will go ?
>>
>>He, CAN you know ! He, WILL !
>
>I'll be holocausted® before he ever gets close !

He's ALL READY been, up there MANY times raghead !

2018-07-31 13:08:04 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>>>I, CAN you know ! I, WILL !
>>
>>You'll be Nuremberged® before you ever get close!
>>
>>LOL

>I ALL READY been, up there MANY times raghead !

Only in your dreams, Gordon! LOL

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2018-07-31 16:34:44 UTC

You can bet on it! LOL
2018-08-01 12:55:21 UTC
On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 06:08:04 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>I'll be holocausted® before he ever gets close !
>>
>>He's ALL READY been, up there MANY times raghead !
>
>Not only in my wet jew dreams, Gordon ! LOL

Not, ONLY raghead ! LOLOK

2018-08-01 13:14:17 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>>>I ALL READY been, up there MANY times raghead !
>>
>>Only in your dreams, Gordon! LOL

>Not, ONLY raghead ! LOLOK

And every waking moment you dream about it!

-Gordon Radovich
2018-08-02 11:51:23 UTC
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 06:14:17 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>Not only in my wet jew dreams, Gordon ! LOL
>>
>>Not, ONLY raghead ! LOLOK
>
>And every waking jew moment I dream about it !

You, DO raghead !

2018-08-02 12:43:37 UTC
On Thu, 02 Aug 2018 04:51:23 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >Not, ONLY raghead ! LOLOK
>>
>> And every waking moment you dream about it!
>>
>> LOL
>
> Is, it that obvious raghead ?

It's the most obvious thing about you, shiteating dreckserb!

2018-08-02 12:59:39 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
something original by posting:

>>>Not, ONLY raghead ! LOLOK
>>
>>And every waking moment you dream about it!
>>
>>LOL

>I, DO raghead !

That's what I said, Gordon.

Every. Waking. Moment.

-Gordon Radovich
2018-08-03 12:07:39 UTC
On Thu, 02 Aug 2018 05:59:39 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>And every waking jew moment I dream about it !
>>
>>You, DO raghead !
>
>That's what I said, Gordon.
>
>Every. Waking. jew Moment.

Right !

2018-08-03 12:40:56 UTC
On Fri, 03 Aug 2018 05:07:39 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >I, DO raghead !
>>
>> That's what I said, Gordon.
>>
>> Every. Waking. Moment.
>>
>> LOL
>>
>>That's what I said, Gordon.
>>
>>Every. Waking. jew Moment.
>
> Right !

Of course! You can't even HIDE it! <BG>

> Cheers!

Nefesh about stinking serb peasant Razovic: "All good people shit on the
Revd"
MID: <8560bbb2-d446-4ba9-a3e7-***@c20g2000prc.googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-08-01 13:40:38 UTC
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 05:55:21 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >I ALL READY been, up there MANY times raghead !
>>
>> Only in your dreams, Gordon! LOL
>
> Not, ONLY raghead ! LOLOK

You mean, your god, Jesus the Jew, might help you to get your tongue up a
Jew's tasty rectum, retarded anal Razovic? LOL

2018-07-30 14:34:24 UTC
On Mon, 30 Jul 2018 04:22:46 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >DOES, it raghead ?
>>
>> Are you thinking about my tasty rectum right now, Gordon?
>>
>> Are you thinking about trying to slide your diseased tongue up there
>> as far as it will go?
>>
>> LOL
>
> Are you thinking about me trying to slide my slimy diseased slav
> tongue up there as far as it will go ?
>
> I, CAN you know ! I, WILL !

We KNOW you can get your filthy serbian tongue way up any anus! But you
WON'T be allowed to, you unhappy sexual cripple! LOL

> Cheers!

bozo about dumb anal Goran Razovic:
"you come to us on your knees everyday, revd, begging for any kind of
attention you can get just like the sodomized attention-whore you are"
MID: <c8ae83dc-f281-4856-94ad-***@kn5g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-07-29 13:30:23 UTC
On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 05:45:07 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >YES !
>>

>> Ooooh, all CAPS! It gets you pretty excited, huh Gordie?
>>
>> LOL
>
> Wouldn't you too get excited if you were gay like me?

That's hard to tell for someone who he isn't gay like you, gay Razovic!

The Peeler
2018-07-28 16:02:39 UTC
On Sat, 28 Jul 2018 05:10:08 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >So did, WE raghead !
>>
>> You and all the OTHER Queen Mary Nazis!
>>
>> LOL
>
> YES !

That was a joyous "YES", gay dreckserb! You're a PROUD Queen Mary nazi, eh,
Razovic? LOL

> shabbat shalom a"h!
>
> gut shabbos!

<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!

2018-07-27 14:40:41 UTC
On Fri, 27 Jul 2018 05:33:12 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >We don't think, so raghead ! LOLOK
>>
>> >I go to bed thinking about them, I dream about them, and I wake up thinking about them!
>>
>> That's what we figured!
>>
>> LOL
>
> So did, WE raghead !

Just like the true assholes that you gay nazis all are!

2018-07-26 12:56:10 UTC
On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 05:05:25 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> Have you ever woke up in the morning NOT thinking about recturms,
>> Gordon?
>>
>> We don't think so! LOL
>
> We don't think, so too raghead !

Well, we appreciate your "openness", asshole Razovic! LOL

2018-07-25 15:40:20 UTC
On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 05:09:56 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >Indeed raghead ! I'll do ANYTHING to suck a jew rectum !
>>
>> Indeed! You talk about it enough!
>>
>> LOL
>
> I, DOES raghead !

"I, DOES"???? ROTFLOL! Poor idiot!

2018-07-24 15:59:18 UTC
On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 05:07:11 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >Who GIVES two jew shits wha[..]
>>
>> And here's Gordon AGAIN complaining about people dissing his tranny
>> community!
>>
>> LOL
>
> Indeed raghead ! Hell, I'll do ANYTHING to suck a jew rectum !

That's old hat (see sig), dreckserb!

MID: <***@4ax.com>
🔥🔥🔥
2018-07-23 21:02:19 UTC
"Michael Ejercito" <***@hotmail.com> writes:

> http://www.jeffjacoby.com/21403/the-transgender-posse-vs-scarlett-johansson
>
> The transgender posse vs. Scarlett Johansson
> by Jeff Jacoby
> The Boston Globe
> July 18, 2018
>
> Send
> Print
>
> Share19
>
> A backlash followed the announcement that Scarlett Johansson had been
> cast to portray Dante "Tex" Gill in an upcoming movie.
>
> SCARLETT JOHANSSON IS no stranger to left-wing pressure. In 2014,
> protesters demanded that she sever her ties to an Israeli company,
> SodaStream. Last year a racial interest group condemned her for
> playing the character Motoko in "Ghost in the Shell," a Hollywood
> remake of a Japanese classic.
>
> The posse came after Johansson yet again last week. Her supposed sin
> this time: agreeing to star in the upcoming movie "Rub & Tug," which
> tells the story of Dante "Tex" Gill, a brothel owner in 1970s
> Pittsburgh who was born female but lived as a man. The casting of
> Johansson triggered a backlash from transgender actors, who not only
> argued that the role should go to someone who personally identifies as
> transgender, but claimed it would be unethical and hostile to do
> otherwise.
>
> Typical of the criticism was a tweet from Jen Richards, a transgender
> activist: "Here are the rules we the Trans decided," she
> posted. "Until the world stops erasing/oppressing/murdering us, trans
> women play trans women, trans men play trans men, nonbinary people
> play NB people."

Is that mean gay actors should stop playing straight people?

2018-07-25 17:49:55 UTC
On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 16:02:19 -0500, <***@starter.net> (???) wrote:

>"Michael Ejercito" <***@hotmail.com> writes:
>
>> http://www.jeffjacoby.com/21403/the-transgender-posse-vs-scarlett-johansson
>>
>> The transgender posse vs. Scarlett Johansson
>> by Jeff Jacoby
>> The Boston Globe
>> July 18, 2018
>>
>> Send
>> Print
>>
>> Share19
>>
>> A backlash followed the announcement that Scarlett Johansson had been
>> cast to portray Dante "Tex" Gill in an upcoming movie.
>>
>> SCARLETT JOHANSSON IS no stranger to left-wing pressure. In 2014,
>> protesters demanded that she sever her ties to an Israeli company,
>> SodaStream. Last year a racial interest group condemned her for
>> playing the character Motoko in "Ghost in the Shell," a Hollywood
>> remake of a Japanese classic.
>>
>> The posse came after Johansson yet again last week. Her supposed sin
>> this time: agreeing to star in the upcoming movie "Rub & Tug," which
>> tells the story of Dante "Tex" Gill, a brothel owner in 1970s
>> Pittsburgh who was born female but lived as a man. The casting of
>> Johansson triggered a backlash from transgender actors, who not only
>> argued that the role should go to someone who personally identifies as
>> transgender, but claimed it would be unethical and hostile to do
>> otherwise.
>>
>> Typical of the criticism was a tweet from Jen Richards, a transgender
>> activist: "Here are the rules we the Trans decided," she
>> posted. "Until the world stops erasing/oppressing/murdering us, trans
>> women play trans women, trans men play trans men, nonbinary people
>> play NB people."
>
>Is that mean gay actors should stop playing straight people?

Is that mean jews should stop playing humans?

2018-07-25 18:33:02 UTC
On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 10:49:55 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>Is that mean gay actors should stop playing straight people?
>
> Is that mean jews should stop playing humans?

Is that mean you are a sick psychotic asshole troll with NO life outside
Usenet at all, dreckserb Razovic? <BG>