I’m bewildered by the Bamling Zabler
Add Reply
Nefesh Bar Yochai
2017-12-05 12:49:32 UTC
I’m bewildered by the Bamling Zabler,
But of course a woman’s vagina can be awe-struck!
Michael Ejercito
2017-12-05 13:49:54 UTC
Post by Nefesh Bar Yochai
I’m bewildered by the Bamling Zabler,
But of course a woman’s vagina can be awe-struck!
Check this out.

2017-12-06 14:35:38 UTC
On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 05:49:54 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
I’m bewildered
Check this out.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
Michael
You're INELIGIBLE for that, dreckgook. Check THIS out:
http://goatse.info

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
In all seriousness we need to holocaust the LGBTQ community for the betterment of mankind.
2017-12-07 14:59:16 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
I’m bewildered
Check this out.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
Michael
http://goatse.info
In all seriousness we need to holocaust the LGBTQ community for the betterment of mankind.
In all seriousness, let's start with all the GBLTP jews and then YOU,
Y-chi!

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
On Thu, 07 Dec 2017 06:59:16 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Nefesh Bar Yochai
In all seriousness we need to holocaust the LGBTQ community for the
betterment of mankind.
In all seriousness, let's start with all the GBLTP jews and then YOU,
Y-chi!
We will start with housebound psychopathic bigmouths like you, Razovic!
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
The Peeler
2017-12-06 20:38:39 UTC
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 06:35:38 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Check this out.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
Michael
You're INELIGIBLE for that, dreckgook.
HE doesn't come across as being "ineligible" AT ALL. You indeed do, sexual
cripple!
Check THIS out: http://goatse.info
THAT's what you are eligible for, dumb anal Razovic!
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
2017-12-05 16:49:19 UTC
On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 04:49:32 -0800 (PST), Nefesh Bar Yochai aka
I’m bewildered by the Bamling Zabler,
But of course a woman’s vagina can be awe-struck!
You're only eligible for ani, Y-chi! And only nigger ani!

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But where will we be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
in Hollyvood and the affect on his viewing preferences
On Tue, 05 Dec 2017 08:49:19 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
I’m bewildered by the Bamling Zabler,
But of course a woman’s vagina can be awe-struck!
You're only eligible for ani, Y-chi! And only nigger ani!
WHY can't you fuck, eh, poor dumb housebound Razovic? Get it off your chest
finally! I promise NO ONE will laugh at you this time! ROTFLOL
Dumb anal Razovic about herself:
"I’m King of the skatologists"
And only nigger ani!
There you go proclaiming your fascination with black men, Gordon!

Here you go!

http://tinyurl.com/Gordon-Radovich-Fantasy

"The fact is that animals are incapable of giving or refusing consent.
imagine otherwise is a ridiculous anthropomorphism (look it up,
Levinstein). Do we ask animals for their consent before we kill them
and eat them? By comparison, getting fucked is a minor inconvenience."
- The Revd, aka Gordon Radovich

"You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that logic, you slant eyed jewloving
mongoloid???"
-Gordon Radovich, when asked if that "logic" might be a bit abnormal

"Don't ask me questions!"
-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.

happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum