HUH? HAY Where IS, Roman the Illiterate Grik Foreskin Peeler??? I don't, SEE the Grik anus on, Google any, where innit! <VGB<
jew pedophile Barry Shein's Worst jew Nightmare
2017-03-07 21:04:50 UTC
HAS, he disappeared up, a jew rectum? <G<

HAS, he got greeked, to death? <B<

Or HAS, he been BLOCKED by GOOGLE! <V<

Well, really, gosh...you GOT, to be a TOTAL anus to get, blocked by Goggle! <GB<

LOLOK <VGB<

G'up! <EGB<

Frank
NEMO
2017-03-07 21:18:25 UTC
In article <e9df5d12-d00a-4893-98ef-***@googlegroups.com>,
a shiteating, child-raping cowardly nazoid, wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

He raped kiddies BOTH in Warsaw and London, the filthy nazoid perv!
The Peeler
2017-03-07 21:58:52 UTC
Hilarious how you keep clutching at straws like a drowning woman! LOL You
will soon have reached the bottom of the sea, trust me, my favourite
punching bag!
--
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."