HUH? HAY jew aliash pedophile Ron Jacobson's email (rjac@TheWorld.com) resolves to jew pedophile Barry Shein's email (bzs@TheWorld.com)!!!
Add Reply
jew pedophile Barry Shein's Worst jew Nightmare
2017-03-04 21:04:59 UTC

Big, surprise!

One, is jusht, a jew aliash of, the other!

As, every body all ready KNEW!

LOLOK

Frank
The Peeler
2017-03-04 21:35:11 UTC
Psychosis in full swing, poor dumb anal Razovic? GOOD! Jacobson is doing
something right after all!

Michael about dumb anal Razovic:
"He values Judenhass, rectums, and shit."
MID: <o9euij$3is$***@dont-email.me>
NEMO
2017-03-04 22:47:06 UTC
In article <9d0ad2ac-1d59-4a58-a91e-***@googlegroups.com>,
a shiteating, child-raping cowardly nazoid, wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

He raped kiddies BOTH in Warsaw and London, the filthy nazoid perv!
b***@gmail.com
2017-03-05 03:39:51 UTC
i can't tell the difference between you two Pieces of Shite shit, you both reek of somebody else's rectum
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
2017-03-05 13:44:57 UTC
On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 19:39:51 -0800 (PST), meshugge jew raghead oven
[fluhs jew shite]
Post by b***@gmail.com
i can't tell the difference between you two Pieces of Shite shit
*I* can't tell the difference between YOU two jew raghead Pieces of
pedo Shite.
The Peeler
2017-03-05 15:46:56 UTC
On Sun, 05 Mar 2017 05:44:57 -0800, NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by NEMO
[sub-drivel flushed]
He raped kiddies BOTH in Warsaw and London, the filthy nazoid perv!
i can't tell the difference between you two Pieces of Shite shit, you
both reek of somebody else's rectum
*I* can't tell the difference between my brain and my arse!
That's because your "brain" is located in your arse!
--
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
b***@gmail.com
i can't tell the difference between you two Pieces of Shit, you both reek of somebody else's rectum
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)

2017-03-05 15:47:10 UTC
On Sun, 05 Mar 2017 05:48:12 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
LOLOK
Frank
HUH?
Gosh!
No, shit!
LOLOK
Already at it again, you impassioned cocksucking wanker? It's the ONLY kind
of "sex" you can have, right, sexual cripple? LOL

jew pedophile Barry Shein's Worst jew Nightmare
2017-03-05 16:47:12 UTC
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 13:04:59 -0800 (PST), "jew pedophile Barry Shein's
Post by jew pedophile Barry Shein's Worst jew Nightmare
HUH?
Big, surprise!
One, is jusht, a jew aliash of, the other!
As, every body all ready KNEW!
LOLOK
Frank
HUH?
Gosh!
No, shit!
LOLOK
LOTS, of shit...jew shit.

It's what they feel most comfortable with!

Frank
The Peeler
2017-03-05 17:16:47 UTC
On Sun, 5 Mar 2017 08:47:12 -0800 (PST), serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple and village
Post by jew pedophile Barry Shein's Worst jew Nightmare
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
LOLOK
Frank
HUH?
Gosh!
No, shit!
LOLOK
LOTS, of shit...jew shit.
It's what they feel most comfortable with!
Frank
Unable to stop sucking YOURSELF off, you miserable housebound cocksucking
wanker? Is it THAT beautiful? YUCK!
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
NEMO
2017-03-06 05:56:44 UTC