Jeff Jacoby's Encounter with Neo-Nazis
2018-08-14 16:30:30 UTC
http://twitter.com/Jeff_Jacoby/status/897218630919892992

With so much talk about American Nazis and how to respond to them, I thought
I'd share a story with you.

http://twitter.com/Jeff_Jacoby/status/897222001030565888

The thought of Nazis parading like that infuriated me. My father is a
survivor of Auschwitz, and my hatred of Nazis goes to the core.

http://twitter.com/Jeff_Jacoby/status/897231833385115650

Then it occurred to me to start singing. I began circling in the opposite
direction, clapping & singing in Hebrew: "Am Yisrael Chai!"

http://twitter.com/Jeff_Jacoby/status/897233426549534720

The words mean "The Jewish people live!" I sang at the top of my lungs. "Am
Yisrael Chai!" My friends joined in.

http://twitter.com/Jeff_Jacoby/status/897244612422717442

I felt a kind of joyful triumph at having spoken out—sung out!—against the
Nazis' hate. The memory of bystanders clapping was wonderful.

Fuck you, you slanty-eyed Mongoloid bastard.
The Peeler
2018-08-14 18:03:26 UTC
On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 10:11:21 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

You STINK of your faggotry, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to your homegroup

Picture of the gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY retarded face:
2018-08-15 15:42:07 UTC
[...]
Slanty eyes are a superficial characteristic.

It must really piss you off that Jeff Jacoby stood up to neo-Nazis by
singing!

2018-08-16 05:26:55 UTC
[...]
Michael
The only thing that is "pissy" on this newsgroup are your slanty
eyes, you Mongoloid Gook bastard.
The Peeler
2018-08-16 09:32:48 UTC
On Wed, 15 Aug 2018 22:26:55 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

You STINK of your faggotry, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/

2018-08-17 03:58:53 UTC
[...]
There is nothing "superficial" about DNA, Gookboy. It is what makes
you the Mongoloid bastard that you are.
The Peeler
2018-08-17 09:21:39 UTC
On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 20:58:53 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2018-08-17 15:31:15 UTC
Slanty eyes are a superficial characteristic.
It must really piss you off that Jeff Jacoby stood up to neo-Nazis by
singing!
Michael
The only thing that is "pissy" on this newsgroup are your slanty
eyes, you Mongoloid Gook bastard.
Slanty eyes are a superficial characteristic!
Michael
There is nothing "superficial" about DNA, Gookboy. It is what makes
you the Mongoloid bastard that you are.
Here is an article about a lady who is looking forward to having that
kind of DNA fertilizing one of her eggs.

http://nextshark.com/stpeach-boyfriend-announce-engagement-racist-incels-now-living-worst-nightmare/

STPeach and Boyfriend Announce Engagement, Racist Incels Now Living Worst
Nightmare
Carl Samsonby Carl Samson3 months ago3 months ago
13
Facebook
Twitter

Twitch streamer Lisa Vannatta, also known as STPeach, and her boyfriend Jay
are about to get married.

Vanatta broke the news in an Instagram post earlier this week, sharing a
picture of themselves by the coast with the caption, “I get to marry my best
friend.”

The couple’s relationship has since been in the spotlight as racist and
salty trolls fill Vannatta’s social media posts with nasty comments.

Vannatta, who started streaming on Twitch more than two years ago, has
received every offensive comment imaginable, from having “yellow fever” to
being a “race traitor.”

Jay, who is Korean, has been targeted more often, being called “Asian
manlet,” “gook,” “homo,” “Chinese” and “lucky motherf**ker,” among a laundry
list of insults.

Many congratulated the couple on their engagement:

Still, there are those clearly deprived of happiness in their own lives:

Their love story started with a game called “MapleStory,” which they both
played.

“One of his friends was in my MapleStory guild at that time, and we
eventually got to know each other over Skype and we became just friends,”
she told NextShark last year. “We both finally met for the first time a year
ago, and we’ve hit it off ever since.”

The pair played more games, but their top choice is anything from “The
Legend of Zelda.”

Vannatta shared, “Our all-time favorite games to play together is anything
from the ‘Zelda’ series. We’ve already played ‘Windwaker,’ ‘Breath of the
Wild,’ ‘Twilight Princess,’ and we plan on playing all of the rest
together!”

Despite the backlash, Lisa and Jay are far from affected and even find it
“funny.”

“We are both happy with one another. The hate doesn’t affect us or our
relationship together. To be honest, we find it funny that it’s even a topic
of discussion because it just seems like a such a normal thing to us,” she
said.

2018-08-18 12:38:24 UTC
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 08:31:15 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[...]
Quite rightly too, mong! I imagine you hear many of the same ones!

2018-08-18 17:08:13 UTC
[...]
Mangina, that would be better than you being called Nazi, nithing,
dreckvolk, pedophile, pervert, queer, kiddie diddler, meth-head,
glue-huffer....

Jay and Lisa will soon enter into a union of husband and wife, penis and
vagina, sperm and egg!

2018-08-18 17:47:11 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 05:38:24 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Vannatta, who started streaming on Twitch more than two years ago, has
received every offensive comment imaginable, from having “yellow fever” to
being a “race traitor.”
Jay, who is Korean, has been targeted more often, being called “Asian
manlet,” “gook,” “homo,” “Chinese” and “lucky motherf**ker,” among a laundry
list of insults.
Quite rightly too, mong!
That's just the cowardly anonymous online scum of your sort. The keyword
being "COWARDLY", cowardly dreckserb!
I imagine you hear many of the same ones!
Not at all! As mentioned, your sort are COWARDS in real life! You and your
cowardly sort most likely are the politest and most fawning toadies when you
can't hide behind the anonymity of the Net!
"The Jews" to poor dumb anal Razovic:
"Nobody here gets tired of exposing you for the idiot you are, Gordon!"