HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein aka Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)....any LUCK felching your, circumcished shitske 'wife' Mary Riendeau OR your circumcished jew shishter Shuzan Binder?
2018-05-14 19:57:36 UTC

HAY!

ANY, luck jew pedo BARUCH!

You mean...not even, the niggers in ROXBURY want them???

LOMPO! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

2018-05-14 20:15:18 UTC
One just KEEPS having the impression that this dumb hysterical psychotic
serbian bitch actually BRAGS about being a psychotic idiot! LOL Check this
HAY!
ANY, luck jew pedo BARUCH!
You mean...not even, the niggers in ROXBURY want them???
LOMPO! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
ROTFLOL!
--
"GB" adressing poor dumb anal Razovic:
"You really are painfully stupid, as well as deranged."
MID: <pcf5l1$1l8$***@dont-email.me>
NEMO
2018-05-14 20:22:39 UTC
It's not "SHAY", sick old child-rapist Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
(aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)... it is "SAY", as in "SAY, sick old child-
rapist Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron, can you STOP molesting those two year
olds!?"