Why Do Anti-Gunners Lack Self-Awareness? Question of the Day
2018-04-06 23:18:54 UTC
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/why-do-anti-gunners-lack-self-awareness/

Why Do Anti-Gunners Lack Self-Awareness? Question of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |APR 06, 2018 |53 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL

Esquire’s Dave Holmes is the latest to try to poke holes in what he sees as
the good guy with a gun “fantasy.” You idiots think you could have done
something about Sandy Hook if you’d been there? Parkland? YouTube? It’s
delusional!

This happens like clockwork now. The NRA, well within the time frame wherein
we are not supposed to politicize a tragedy, goes out and suggests that the
only answer is more guns. They will fall back on the absurd notion that only
a good guy with a gun could stop a bad guy with a gun. They will find a
person who, in the heat of the moment, is entertaining their own childish
hero fantasy; they will build a whole policy argument around it, and then
they will tell you to stop being so emotional.

The time period in which we’re not supposed to politicize a tragedy? While
we missed the memo announcing the prescribed, respectful number of days
before commenting, Holmes is apparently unaware of his fellow civilian
disarmament honks who jump on news of a shooting like Michael Moore on a ham
sandwich.

Check the time stamp. That was only a couple of hours after the shooting was
reported. There were still hundreds of cops at YouTube HQ stepping around
pools of blood.

The NRA has learned from experience that sitting back a “respectful” amount
of time gets them nothing. Worse, it allows the enemies of Second Amendment
rights to seize the narrative in their attempt to drum up support for ever
more gun control legislation. Wayne LaPierre waited almost a week after
Sandy Hook to make a statement and was pilloried for it.

Looking back on a mass shooting and wishing you’d had a gun is natural. It
is the life or death version of the French idea of l’esprit de l’escalier,
the wit of the staircase, the one devastating conversational clapback you
think of five minutes after it would have been useful. We long to recast
negative experiences as positive ones with ourselves as the hero. It’s
human. It’s also really fucking stupid, and the fact that it’s influencing
policy is an embarrassment .

Mr. Holmes apparently isn’t aware that according to even the CDC’s
conservative analysis (at the request of President Obama), there are at
least 500,000 defensive gun uses (and probably a lot more) in this country
every year. So yes, people with guns do stop crimes like rape, robbery and
murder every single day.

But laws shouldn’t reflect passion. Laws should reflect reason. Data shows
very clearly that where there are more guns, there are more gun deaths. On
the other hand, we have this emotion, this childish fantasy borne out of
trauma and impotence. Right now, they’re running about even.

No more. NRA, for once, fuck your feelings.

Sorry. That thud you just heard was the sound of my jaw hitting the
keyboard. Because emotion is the anti-gun crowd’s primary weapon of mass
distraction against the right to keep and bear arms. If they gave that up,
there’d literally be nothing left in their quiver.

Emotion and the heat of the moment (never let a crisis go to waste) is
precisely how states like Connecticut, New York and Maryland slammed through
even more restrictive laws, including “assault weapons” bans after Sandy
Hook. Acting in the heat of the moment is why you saw a Republican governor
like Rick Scott, in a famously pro-gun state like Florida, sign a gun
control bill into law in the middle of a Senate run.

Actual application of reason, as Holmes says he desires, reveals that
literally none of the measures Scott has signed into law would have done a
single thing to stop a Nikolas Cruz. Or an Adam Lanza. Or a Dylan Roof. They
were able to commit their hideous crimes due to social and institutional
failures by multiple parties that let them slip through the cracks for years
before they eventually snapped.

But try telling that to someone like a Dave Holmes. My guess is you won’t
get very far. Because as he sees it, enough is enough. It’s time to do
something about guns. Never mind how ineffective or burdensome the something
is for millions of law-abiding Americans. Hey, that seems suspiciously like
an emotions-driven response rather an application of reason or intellect.

The point is, Holmes isn’t unique. He and his fellow anti-gun travelers are
expert at projection; accusing their opponents of the very actions they
themselves are famous for. Do they just not see it? Or is that just SOP?

2018-04-07 03:30:23 UTC
On Fri, 6 Apr 2018 16:18:54 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
Why Do gooks Lack Self-Awareness? Question of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |APR 06, 2018 |53 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
Why don't gooks understand that they're not wanted in America? Go back
to where you come from.
NEMO
2018-04-07 07:42:44 UTC
FUCK you, Andrew "Andrzej" Baron... you inferior POLACK scum...
you will NEVER be one of us ARYANS!
LOL!
The Peeler
He IS where he comes from, you abysmally stupid gay nazi cunt!
The Jews
2018-04-07 12:28:19 UTC
On Fri, 6 Apr 2018 16:18:54 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
Why Do gooks Lack Self-Awareness? Question of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |APR 06, 2018 |53 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
Why don't gooks understand that they're not wanted in America? Go back
to where you come from.
What's more funny than the girlish, impotent whining of skin-heads and
pedophile glue-huffers like this guy?

No much! LOL
NEMO
2018-04-07 12:30:51 UTC
What's more funny than the girlish, impotent whining of skin-heads and
pedophile glue-huffers like this guy?
Well, maybe this... here is FAKE Loose Cannon whining about the
ugly, obnoxious PIG he married:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
2018-04-07 14:35:13 UTC
On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 05:28:19 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by Loose Cannon
On Fri, 6 Apr 2018 16:18:54 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
Why Do gooks Lack Self-Awareness? Question of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |APR 06, 2018 |53 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
Why don't gooks understand that they're not wanted in America? Go back
to where you come from.
What's more funny than the girlish, impotent whining of foreskin amputees and
cowardly jew pedophile HCN gas-huffers like me ?
Not much ! LOL
So true kikey !

2018-04-07 13:54:23 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Why don't gooks understand that they're not wanted in America? Go back
to where you come from.
What's more funny than the girlish, impotent whining of skin-heads and
pedophile glue-huffers like this guy?
No much! LOL
Not much ! LOL
So true kikey !
Especially in your case, Gordon!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-04-09 12:50:22 UTC
On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 06:54:23 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Why don't gooks understand that they're not wanted in America? Go back
to where you come from.
What's more funny than the girlish, impotent whining of foreskin amputees and
cowardly jew pedophile HCN gas-huffers like me ?
Not much ! LOL
So true kikey !
Especially in my case, Gordon !
Especially in, yours raghead !

2018-04-09 13:00:10 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Whites Disgusted At Mixed Couples!
https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/psychologist-most-whites-are-disgusted-by-interracial-couples/#comment-19562
Inter-racial? Surely inter-species!
Walt's upset because his daughters went black, that's all.

Naturally, the mouth-breathers like Walt gather around the "National
Vanguard" article, with it's official-sounding "Social psychologist
Allison Skinner states in a recent article..." as if it were some kind
of peer-reviewed scientific journal.

What poor Walt DOESN"T understand is that "interracial porn" is not
only one of the most popular types, it means that millions of white
men are stroking their tiny cocks as they watch huge black bucks take
their daughters
https://xhamster.com/channels/watching-my-daughter-go-black
their wives
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=wife+goes+black
their grandmothers
https://www.xnxx.com/video-2e5ty0d/lusty_granny_goes_black
and finally, even themselves
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=cuckold+husband+sucks+black+cock

Now, we already know that Gordon is no stranger to getting greeked at
the Queen Mary Parking Lot, but poor Walt needs to be told by a friend
that his daughter's aren't coming back, except to show off their new
babies.

Are you that friend, Gordon?

not coming to holocaust me.

Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-04-09 14:15:16 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
FUCK Jesus in his arse, throat, and ear canal!
You are SICK!

The Jews
2018-04-07 15:01:10 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
What's more funny than the girlish, impotent whining of foreskin amputees and
cowardly jew pedophile HCN gas-huffers like me ?
Gotta be impotent, whining, glue-huffing, pedophile quasi-nazis like
Gordon pretending they have the balls to put someone on a boat!

ROFLMJAO!!

Speaking of paralyzing fear of Jews and Asians and all your other
superiors, still waiting to hear back if you helped Walter with this
problem.

Are you that friend, Gordon?
2018-04-07 14:35:13 UTC
On Fri, 6 Apr 2018 16:18:54 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/why-do-anti-gunners-lack-self-awareness/
Why Do Anti-Gunners Lack Self-Awareness? Question of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |APR 06, 2018 |53 COMMENTS
Sounds like a jew asshole, dreckgook.

Opinion DISMISSED.

2018-04-07 14:03:11 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/why-do-anti-gunners-lack-self-awareness/
Why Do Anti-Gunners Lack Self-Awareness? Question of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |APR 06, 2018 |53 COMMENTS
Sounds like a jew asshole, dreckgook.
Opinion DISMISSED.
TRANSLATION: "Gordon has been fucked up on inhalants for so long he
couldn't possible come up with a coherent counter-argument, especially
against his intellectual superiors, which include every race of person
on earth and several species of clams."

Speaking of opinions, slav-gook, report back with your opinion on
interracial sex.

Are you that friend, Gordon?
Michael Ejercito
2018-04-07 15:16:28 UTC
On Fri, 6 Apr 2018 16:18:54 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/why-do-anti-gunners-lack-self->>awareness/
Why Do Anti-Gunners Lack Self-Awareness? Question of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |APR 06, 2018 |53 COMMENTS
Sounds like a jew asshole, dreckgook.
Opinion DISMISSED.
Mangina, all Jews are better than you.

Here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/why-do-anti-gunners-lack-self-awareness/#comment-3919739

““Just call the cops!””

And as we know, that’s what they did in Coward County.

Of course my father’s family did the same thing during the 1919 Chicago race
riot. We’re still waiting for the cops to come…

2018-04-07 15:18:21 UTC
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 08:16:28 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
On Fri, 6 Apr 2018 16:18:54 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/why-do-anti-gunners-lack-self->>awareness/
Why Do Anti-Gunners Lack Self-Awareness? Question of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |APR 06, 2018 |53 COMMENTS
Sounds like a jew asshole, dreckgook.
Opinion DISMISSED.
Mangina, all Jews are better than you.
Here is Chris's comment.
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/why-do-anti-gunners-lack-self-awareness/#comment-3919739
““Just call the cops!””
And as we know, that’s what they did in Coward County.
Of course my father’s family did the same thing during the 1919 Chicago race
riot. We’re still waiting for the cops to come…
Can't wait for Gordon to carry out his threat to "delete" this.

[chuckle]