We've Been Counting Stars
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-07-01 15:19:40 UTC

2018-07-01 17:12:08 UTC
On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 08:19:40 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
http://youtu.be/hT_nvWreIhg
What about the jew ani you've been sucking, Y-chi?

2018-07-01 18:44:30 UTC
"We've Been Counting jew ani and sucking them"

Tell us something everyone doesn't know yet, you goose-stepping little
felcher!
--
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-07-01 22:33:16 UTC
Fuck-Off Lesbian Queer
2018-07-02 12:39:10 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
http://youtu.be/hT_nvWreIhg
What about the jew ani you've been sucking, Y-chi?
Fuck-Off
Eat-Shit nigger Faggot!

2018-07-02 16:49:37 UTC
On Mon, 02 Jul 2018 05:39:10 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Fuck-Off Lesbian Queer
Eat-Shit nigger Faggot!
He's neither a faggot, nor a nigger, nor eats shit, dreckserb. But you ARE a
shit-eating serbian faggot who keeps projecting his OWN deviation onto all
those that you feel are superior to you!
MID: <***@4ax.com>
נפש בר יוחאי
Shit is your staple not mine idiot fuck.
2018-07-02 18:01:40 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
http://youtu.be/hT_nvWreIhg
What about the jew ani you've been sucking, Y-chi?
Fuck-Off
Eat-Shit nigger Faggot!
Shit is
jew diarrhoea is YOUR staple diet. Suck a jew rectum hard enough and
diarrhoea will come out!

2018-07-02 18:22:46 UTC
On Mon, 02 Jul 2018 11:01:40 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Shit is your staple not mine idiot fuck.
jew diarrhoea is YOUR staple diet. Suck a jew rectum hard enough and
diarrhoea will come out!
Is the shit you got for brains fomenting in your gay head again, dreckserb?
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
נפש בר יוחאי
Dingy you should know you Lesbian Queer fuck.

2018-07-03 15:13:59 UTC
On Tue, 03 Jul 2018 07:49:46 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
jew diarrhoea is YOUR staple diet. Suck a jew rectum hard enough and
diarrhoea will come out!
Dingy you should know you Lesbian Queer fuck.
Thanks!
So, what do you do with the shit after you sucked it out, dreckserb Razovic?
Munch it, swallow it, save it in your fridge to play with it later?
Dumb anal Razovic's talking about her experience, on July 2nd, 2018:
"Suck a jew rectum hard enough and diarrhoea will come out!"
2018-07-08 17:51:45 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
jew diarrhoea is YOUR staple diet. Suck a jew rectum hard enough and
diarrhoea will come out!
Dingy you should know you Lesbian Queer fuck.
Thanks!
So, what do you do with the shit after you sucked it out, dreckserb Razovic?
Munch it, swallow it, save it in your fridge to play with it later?
You guessed it right about the mangina!

2018-07-09 13:28:06 UTC
On Sun, 8 Jul 2018 10:51:45 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You guessed it right about the mangina!
Michael
Yet another Oriental monkey 'me too' inanity from our resident inane
Oriental monkey.

2018-07-09 16:43:21 UTC
On Mon, 09 Jul 2018 06:28:06 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
So, what do you do with the shit after you sucked it out, dreckserb Razovic?
Munch it, swallow it, save it in your fridge to play with it later?
You guessed it right about the mangina!
Michael
Yet another Oriental monkey 'me too' inanity from our resident inane
Oriental monkey.
Nothing inane about it, dreckserb Razovic! But your line above IS the
epitome of inanity!
Avenging Angel to dumb anal Razovic:
"You however are a stain on humanity that needs to bleached out."
MID: <***@85>
Michael Ejercito
2018-07-10 11:49:56 UTC
On Sun, 8 Jul 2018 10:51:45 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.

נפש בר יוחאי
You are a typical Lesbian Queer Dingy. Dingy you glorify assholes, whereas "WE" the Jews of this newsgroup only Glorify The Almighty G-d of Israel Hashem whom you have defied. You write to me with lies and libel, but I write to you in the name of the L-rd of hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. Some day the Lord will deliver you into the hands of the Jews; and I we will strike you, and take your head off; and we will give your carcass to the camp of the Palestinians and the birds of the air, and the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a G-d in Israel. And all this assembly shall know that the L-rd saves not with sword and spear; for the battle is the Lord’s, and he will give you to our hands.
2018-07-03 21:00:13 UTC
On Tue, 3 Jul 2018 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
http://youtu.be/hT_nvWreIhg
What about the jew ani you've been sucking, Y-chi?
Fuck-Off
Eat-Shit nigger Faggot!
Shit is
jew diarrhoea is YOUR staple diet. Suck a jew rectum hard enough and
diarrhoea will come out!
Dingy you should
No thanks!
You are a typical
YOU are a typical gullible jew wannabe, Y-chi. Don't you KNOW that
everyone pisses and shits on jews? Do you want everyone to piss and
shit on YOU?

2018-07-03 22:05:42 UTC
On Tue, 03 Jul 2018 14:00:13 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
[...]
HE's a Jew! YOU are an ASSHOLE! And the entire world keeps shitting and
pissing on YOU, you projecting abnormal psycho!
2018-07-03 23:52:38 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
YOU are a typical gullible jew wannabe,
This is pretty funny coming from usenet's dumbest, most gullible
glue-huffer, who thought I lived in Arizona.

"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP

How gullible can a glue-huffing goose-stepper BE?

THIS gullible!

Gordon's Überwältigende Angst vor Juden (Overpowering Fear of Jews)

He claimed he wanted to holocaust me the first week of July 2017
He claimed he had identified where I lived
He claimed ALL HE NEEDED were GPS coordinates:
He then identified the exact address
He claimed I would get holocausted REGARDLESS if I gave him the info
he requested or not.
He refuses to say HOW the info he wants can be delivered to him or
what he'll accept as proof.

Then he realized he was going to be Nuremberged if he continued, so he
started coming up with fake excuses, one after the other...

Fake, non-existent "verification stage."
Fake, non-existent ghettos
Fake, non existent European Union forms
Fake, non-existent "Jew Registration Card"
Fake, non-existent "pre-printed form"
Fake, non-existent notary requirement
Fake, non-existent EU 'reparations'Directorate proof
Fake, non-existent application for 'holocaust reparations'

Why does he have no forms, and no facts?

Because he desperately wanted to avoid being Nuremberged immediately
upon his arrival.

[chuckle]

For details, see Message-ID:
<***@4ax.com>