Do you think it is feasible................
נפש בר יוכהאי
2018-01-10 17:22:58 UTC
Do you think it is feasible to fart a loud cylinder twice?
2018-01-11 16:52:45 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 09:22:58 -0800 (PST), ??? ?? ?????? aka
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Do you think it is feasible to fart a loud cylinder twice?
Try it, Y-chi. Better than wasting your time on attempted 'poetry'!

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

even one word drivel."
2018-01-11 20:52:44 UTC
It's not only feasible, it's advisable and recommendable ...and it's FUN!