Is White History Month is Superior to Black History Month?
Add Reply
נפש בר יוכהאי
2018-02-07 18:11:20 UTC
Is White History Month is Superior to Black History Month?

That I were in heaven and G-d gave me a choice of being born white or black I would choose white. If that makes me a racist then so be it.
Loose Cannon
2018-02-07 20:59:14 UTC
On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 10:11:20 -0800 (PST), ??? ?? ??????
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Is White History Month is Superior to Black History Month?
That I were in heaven and G-d gave me a choice of being born white or black I would choose white. If that makes me a racist then so be it.
Too bad he didn't give you a choice and you were born a nigger.

White anything is superior to black, gook or jew anything.
The Peeler
2018-02-07 21:02:55 UTC
On Wed, 07 Feb 2018 15:59:14 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Is White History Month is Superior to Black History Month?
That I were in heaven and G-d gave me a choice of being born white or
black I would choose white. If that makes me a racist then so be it.
Too bad he didn't give you a choice and you were born a nigger.
White anything is superior to black, gook or jew anything.
WHO gave you the idea that he would be a "nigger", Loose Sphincter? It can
ONLY have been dumb anal Razovic while he porked you, you devoted whore! LOL
P-Dub
Gnats are superior to pieces of shit like you.
נפש בר יוכהאי
2018-02-08 00:41:50 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Is White History Month is Superior to Black History Month?
That I were in heaven and G-d gave me a choice of being born white or black I would choose white. If that makes me a racist then so be it.
Too bad he didn't give you a choice and you were born a nigger.
White anything is superior to black, gook or jew anything.
There are many, many, many whites Jews most are called Ashkenaz from eastern Europe. You end is coming meatless.