Palestinians: "Burn the Jews!"
2018-06-07 11:04:12 UTC
Palestinians: "Burn the Jews!"
by Bassam Tawil
June 7, 2018 at 5:00 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12467/palestinians-burn-the-jews

There are two important factors that the international community needs to
notice regarding the fire kites that the Palestinians are sending to Israel
from the Gaza Strip. First: those who are launching the kites are making it
clear that their ultimate goal is to kill as many Jews as possible and bring
about the obliteration of Israel. Second: the Palestinians see all Jews
living in Israel as "settlers.

The Palestinians are now also telling us that the terror kites they are
sending to Israel accord with what the Quran orders Muslims to do in the
fight against the "infidels." They apparently see the flaming kites as part
of the jihad (holy war) against the enemies of Allah and Islam.

"We want to set fire to Israel so that the Jews will be burned or forced to
leave their country." -- Abu Al-Majd, terrorist.

The jihad of the Palestinians against Israel is the same jihad that ISIS,
the Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamic jihadi groups have also been waging
on the "infidels" and "enemies of Islam" in the US, EU and other non-Muslim
countries. We are witnessing a well-organized campaign of terror
orchestrated by terrorists and activists belonging to Hamas and other
Palestinian groups in the Gaza Strip.

The Palestinians, who have been sending flaming kites from the Gaza Strip
into Israel the past few weeks, say that their real goal is to "burn the
Jews" and destroy Israel. They see the kites as a new weapon to achieve
their goal. They are disappointed, they say, that no Jew has been hurt yet
as a result of the fires triggered by the flaming kites.

The kites have ignited dozens of fires in Israeli fields and forests
adjacent to the border with the Gaza Strip, much to the satisfaction of the
Palestinians and their supporters in the Arab and Islamic countries, who
took to various social media platforms to celebrate the "success" of the
Palestinian terror kites.

Firefighters and soldiers attempt to extinguish a fire in a wheat field in
Nahal Oz, Israel, after it was set alight by Palestinians who sent firebombs
attached to kites across the border from Gaza, on May 15, 2018. (Photo by
Lior Mizrahi/Getty Images)

The same Palestinians who are openly stating that the flaming kites are
aimed at "burning the Jews" and eliminating Israel are also arguing that
this new form of terrorism is in the context a "peaceful and nonviolent
protest" by the residents of the Gaza Strip.

The international community, together with mainstream media in the West,
appears to have fallen for this deception by the Palestinians and keep
endorsing the bogus claim that the residents of the Gaza Strip are engaging
in a peaceful and popular "resistance" against Israel.

All that the foreign journalists and governments around the world need to do
to understand the true intentions of the Palestinians behind this latest
wave of terrorism is to listen carefully to what is being said in the Gaza
Strip, even if it does not fit in with their "narrative."

There are two important factors that the international community needs to
notice regarding the flaming kites that the Palestinians are sending to
Israel from the Gaza Strip. First: those who are launching the kites are
making it clear that their ultimate goal is to kill as many Jews as possible
and bring about the obliteration of Israel. Second: the Palestinians see all
Jews living in Israel as "settlers."

The reports in various Palestinian media outlets on the fires in Israel
refer to Israeli towns as "settlements." Even media outlets that are
affiliated with the "moderate" Palestinian Authority, which has ostensibly
recognized Israel's right to exist, are referring to the Israeli communities
near the border with the Gaza Strip as "settlements." Even two Israeli
agricultural communities, such as Sderot, which have been targeted by the
flaming kites, are described as "settlements."

What does this show? The Palestinians do not distinguish between a Jew
living in the West Bank and a Jew living in Israel proper. For the
Palestinians, all Jews are "settlers." It does not matter whether they live
in a settlement in the West Bank, or in Tel Aviv, Haifa or Jerusalem. For
the Palestinians, there is no difference between a Jewish settlement in the
West Bank and any city in Israel, including Tel Aviv.

Israel actually evacuated all Jewish settlements in the Gaza Strip in 2005
and withdrew totally to the international border. No Jews live inside the
Gaza Strip. There are no "settlements" inside the Gaza Strip. Prior to the
Israeli unilateral disengagement from the Gaza Strip, the Palestinians used
to launch almost daily terror attacks on the Jews living inside the Gaza
Strip. In 2005, the Palestinians got what they wanted: Israel left the
entire Gaza Strip after often forcibly evacuating more than 8,000 Jews from
their homes and lands.

The events of the past few weeks along the border between the Gaza Strip and
Israel show that the Palestinians' true goal is not to "liberate" the Gaza
Strip, but to eliminate Israel and replace it with an Islamic state. Until
13 years ago, the Palestinians told everyone that all they wanted was to
drive the Jewish settlers out of the Gaza Strip. All the settlers did leave
the Gaza Strip. Now, the Palestinians are telling us that they want to drive
the "remaining settlers" out of Israel. To them, all Jews in the area are
legitimate targets, no matter where they live.

The Palestinians are now also telling us that the terror kites they are
sending to Israel accord with what the Quran orders Muslims to do in the
fight against the "infidels." They apparently see the flaming kites as part
of the jihad (holy war) against the enemies of Allah and Islam. To back up
their argument, the Palestinians are quoting the verse from the Quran that
states:

"And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of
war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others
besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you
spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be
wronged." (Al-Anfaal Sura, 8:60).

The jubilant reactions of Palestinians and other Arabs and Muslims to the
reports about the kite fires that have destroyed thousands of acres of
fields and agricultural lands in Israel also leave no doubt that this tactic
is a violent jihad waged with the goal of destroying Israel and killing
Jews. Each time a report about another blaze surfaces, many Palestinians
take to Facebook and Twitter to shout the Islamic battle cry "Allahu Akbar!"
["Allah is Greatest"], echoing calls from ISIS, Al-Qaeda and other jihadi
terror groups when they launch terror attacks against non-Muslims. The Arabs
and Muslims are now referring to the kite launchers as "mujahideen"
(warriors) - a sign that these terrorists are soldiers of Islam engaged in a
jihad against the infidels, including, of course, the Jews.

In case anyone had doubts as to why the flaming kites are being sent to
Israel, here is what one of the terrorists, Abu Al-Majd, had to say: "We are
sending these kites because we want to tell the world that we are determined
to return to the homes we lost 70 years ago." In other words, what Abu
Al-Majd is saying is, "We want to set fire to Israel so that the Jews will
be burned or forced to leave their country."

The jihad of the Palestinians against Israel is the same jihad that ISIS,
the Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamic jihadi groups have also been waging
on the "infidels" and "enemies of Islam" in the US, EU and other non-Muslim
countries. Jihad is a religious duty imposed on Muslims to spread their
religion by waging war. The word "jihad" is mentioned several times in the
Qur'an, where Muslims are told that they must do their utmost to spread
Islam and fight the non-Muslims.

Consider, for example, this reference to jihad in the Quran (Al-Mumtahanah S
60:1):

"O you who believe! Do not take My enemy and your enemy for close friends,
offering them love while they disbelieve what has come to you of the truth,
[and] rive out the Messenger and yourself because you believe in Allah -
your Lord - if you have gone forth waging jihad in My name and seeing My
pleasure."

Or another verse from the Quran (Al-Maidah Sura 5:54):

"O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion,
then Allah will bring a people whom He loves and who love Him; who are
humble toward the believers, are proud toward the disbelievers, do jihad in
the way of Allah, and do not fear the blame of any blamer."

When talking about this latest attempt to set Israel on fire and burn Jews,
we are not talking about children who are playing with kites. We are
witnessing a well-organized campaign of terror orchestrated by terrorists
and activists belonging to Hamas and other Palestinian groups in the Gaza
Strip. The terrorists have even attached explosive devices to some of the
kites. They have also formed a terror cell called the Kites Unit, similar to
the gangs that fire mortars and rockets at Israel every now and then. This
is the real jihad where the Palestinians are fulfilling their duty as
Muslims to wage war on Jews.

The flaming kites should be seen in the context of the ongoing Palestinian
terror campaign that began decades ago and the goal of which is to kill Jews
and eliminate Israel. There is no difference between the kites and rockets
and mortars. There is no difference between the kites, suicide bombings,
stabbing and car-ramming attacks. There is no difference between the kites
and drive-by shootings. There is no difference between the kites and the
slaughtering of a Jewish family during a meal. The techniques may vary, but
the goal remains one: to see Israel wiped off the face of the earth.

The flaming kites flying from the Gaza Strip are another act of war, another
phase of the jihad launched by Palestinians and their Arab and Muslim
brothers against Israel and Jews on two fronts. While the Palestinians in
the Gaza Strip are trying to set all of Israel on fire, the Palestinian
Authority and its president, Mahmoud Abbas, are continuing to wage another
type of war on Israel: that one in international forums to delegitimize
Israel and demonize Jews.

Bassam Tawil is a Muslim Arab based in the Middle East.

2018-06-07 19:50:58 UTC
On Thu, 7 Jun 2018 04:04:12 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Palestinians: "Burn the Jews!"
by Bassam Tawil
June 7, 2018 at 5:00 am
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12467/palestinians-burn-the-jews
There are two important factors that the international community needs to
notice regarding the fire kites that the Palestinians are sending to Israel
from the Gaza Strip. First: those who are launching the kites are making it
clear that their ultimate goal is to kill as many Jews as possible and bring
about the obliteration of Israel. Second: the Palestinians see all Jews
living in Israel as "settlers.
Finally, something we can all agree upon. Burn them dirty hook-nosed
bastards!
The Peeler
2018-06-07 20:08:47 UTC
On Thu, 07 Jun 2018 15:50:58 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Palestinians: "Burn the Jews!"
by Bassam Tawil
June 7, 2018 at 5:00 am
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12467/palestinians-burn-the-jews
There are two important factors that the international community needs to
notice regarding the fire kites that the Palestinians are sending to Israel
from the Gaza Strip. First: those who are launching the kites are making it
clear that their ultimate goal is to kill as many Jews as possible and bring
about the obliteration of Israel. Second: the Palestinians see all Jews
living in Israel as "settlers.
Finally, something we can all agree upon. Burn them dirty hook-nosed
bastards!
LOL Did your PIG at home force you to have sex with her again, you
ridiculous unhappily married gay nazi whore?
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
2018-06-07 21:36:55 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Palestinians: "Burn the Jews!"
by Bassam Tawil
June 7, 2018 at 5:00 am
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12467/palestinians-burn-the-jews
There are two important factors that the international community needs to
notice regarding the fire kites that the Palestinians are sending to Israel
from the Gaza Strip. First: those who are launching the kites are making it
clear that their ultimate goal is to kill as many Jews as possible and bring
about the obliteration of Israel. Second: the Palestinians see all Jews
living in Israel as "settlers.
Finally, something we can all agree upon. Burn them dirty hook-nosed
bastards!
And the end result will be this, insh'Allah:
http://voiceseducation.org/content/burning-pit

2018-06-07 23:10:06 UTC
On Thu, 07 Jun 2018 14:36:55 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
http://voiceseducation.org/content/burning-pit
Yes, after the Israelis have dealt with the pesky pallies!
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2018-06-08 10:43:06 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Palestinians: "Burn the Jews!"
by Bassam Tawil
June 7, 2018 at 5:00 am
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12467/palestinians-burn-the-jews
There are two important factors that the international community needs to
notice regarding the fire kites that the Palestinians are sending to Israel
from the Gaza Strip. First: those who are launching the kites are making it
clear that their ultimate goal is to kill as many Jews as possible and bring
about the obliteration of Israel. Second: the Palestinians see all Jews
living in Israel as "settlers.
Finally, something we can all agree upon. Burn them dirty hook-nosed
bastards!
http://voiceseducation.org/content/burning-pit
Mangina, the Guardian Angels of Israel and other honorable, decent people
stand in the way!

2018-06-09 13:45:32 UTC
On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 03:43:06 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Palestinians: "Burn the Jews!"
by Bassam Tawil
June 7, 2018 at 5:00 am
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12467/palestinians-burn-the-jews
There are two important factors that the international community needs to
notice regarding the fire kites that the Palestinians are sending to Israel
from the Gaza Strip. First: those who are launching the kites are making it
clear that their ultimate goal is to kill as many Jews as possible and bring
about the obliteration of Israel. Second: the Palestinians see all Jews
living in Israel as "settlers.
Finally, something we can all agree upon. Burn them dirty hook-nosed
bastards!
http://voiceseducation.org/content/burning-pit
Mangina, the Guardian Angels of Israel and other honorable, decent people
stand in the way!
Michael
Dreckgook, the guardian fairies of 'Israeel' will get stomped on by
honourable decent people and get, their widdle fairy wings torn off.

2018-06-09 15:59:21 UTC
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 06:45:32 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Mangina, the Guardian Angels of Israel and other honorable, decent people
stand in the way!
Michael
Dreckgook, the guardian fairies of 'Israeel' will get stomped on by
honourable decent people and get, their widdle fairy wings torn off.
Stop projecting your OWN gay status and gay fate onto all those people that
you feel are superior to you and straight unlike you, you filthy dreckserb!
2018-06-09 17:16:37 UTC
On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 03:43:06 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Finally, something we can all agree upon. Burn them dirty hook-nosed
bastards!
http://voiceseducation.org/content/burning-pit
Mangina, the Guardian Angels of Israel and other honorable, decent people
stand in the way!
Michael
Dreckgook, the guardian fairies of 'Israeel' will get stomped on by
honourable decent people and get, their widdle fairy wings torn off.
Nithing, there is notbibng fairy about us.

You are the one who should fear those who are honorable and decent. They
are your worst enemies.

2018-06-10 11:50:58 UTC
On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 10:16:37 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Finally, something we can all agree upon. Burn them dirty hook-nosed
bastards!
http://voiceseducation.org/content/burning-pit
Mangina, the Guardian Angels of Israel and other honorable, decent people
stand in the way!
Michael
Dreckgook, the guardian fairies of 'Israeel' will get stomped on by
honourable decent people and get, their widdle fairy wings torn off.
Nithing, there is notbibng [sic][SIC!!! LOL] fairy about us.
Dreckgook, there is notbibng NOT fairy about you two GBLTP faries.
You are the one who should fear those who are honorable and decent. They
are your worst enemies.
Michael
YOU two are the ones whose subraces are genetically EXEMPT from honour
and decency. Honourable and decent people will RID the world of the
jews whose fat jew ani/recti you zsuck.

2018-06-10 16:23:28 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 04:50:58 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, there is notbibng [sic][SIC!!! LOL] fairy about us.
Dreckgook, there is notbibng NOT fairy about you two GBLTP faries.
Stop projecting your OWN deviation onto all those that you feel are superior
to you and straight unlike you, you goose-stepping, sexually crippled,
little felcher!
You are the one who should fear those who are honorable and decent. They
are your worst enemies.
Michael
YOU two are the ones whose subraces are genetically EXEMPT from honour
and decency.
The Guardian Angels of Israel keep EDUCATING you about honour and decency,
dreckserb!
Honourable and decent people will RID the world of the
jews whose fat jew ani/recti you zsuck.
Honourable and decent people won't do a retarded, goose-stepping, sexually
crippled serb peasant's bidding!

2018-06-08 13:08:12 UTC
On Thu, 7 Jun 2018 04:04:12 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Palestinians: "Burn the Jews!"
by Bassam Tawil
June 7, 2018 at 5:00 am
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12467/palestinians-burn-the-jews
There are two important factors that the international community needs to
notice regarding the fire kites that the Palestinians are sending to Israel
from the Gaza Strip. First: those who are launching the kites are making it
clear that their ultimate goal is to kill as many Jews as possible and bring
about the obliteration of Israel.
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that, you slant eyed jewloving mong?
Post by Michael Ejercito
Second: the Palestinians see all Jews living in Israel as "settlers.
That's because they ARE settlers and interlopers. The jew g-d haShit
(piss be upon him) never gave it to them. They STOLE it.

2018-06-08 19:36:17 UTC
On Fri, 08 Jun 2018 06:08:12 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Palestinians: "Burn the Jews!"
by Bassam Tawil
June 7, 2018 at 5:00 am
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12467/palestinians-burn-the-jews
There are two important factors that the international community needs to
notice regarding the fire kites that the Palestinians are sending to Israel
from the Gaza Strip. First: those who are launching the kites are making it
clear that their ultimate goal is to kill as many Jews as possible and bring
about the obliteration of Israel.
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that, you slant eyed jewloving mong?
You don't, psychopath?
Second: the Palestinians see all Jews living in Israel as "settlers.
That's because they ARE settlers and interlopers. The jew g-d haShit
(piss be upon him) never gave it to them. They STOLE it.
Actually their God HaShem DID give it to them! Ever heard about the Exodus,
the reason for it and God's hand in it, you illiterate dreckserb?
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>