HUH? HAY! (SHIGH) SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...ARE, you feeling, SHTRESSHED between one, shabbosh SHODOMY SHESSHION and, the NEXT?
2018-08-15 14:21:00 UTC

HAY!

SHOOSH!

ARE you jew pedo BARUCH?

Shick little jew SHOD!

<TSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>

2018-08-15 17:02:43 UTC
She's at it, AGAIN! She just can't stop! LOL The one question that remains
is: WHOSE jizz is it that she keeps guzzling? Listen to this again,
SHOOSH!
ARE you jew pedo BARUCH?
Shick little jew SHOD!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
She ALWAYS squeezes it to and fro between her rotting serbian teeth ...right
before she guzzles it all down in one go! YUCK!
--
"The Jews" to poor dumb anal Razovic:
"Nobody here gets tired of exposing you for the idiot you are, Gordon!"