What the religion of Judaism teaches
Eric Fredrick Berg
2018-04-08 17:50:36 UTC
2018-04-08 18:01:48 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
NOT Eric Fredrick Berg <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

[dumb old forgeries snipped]

You're just angry because your life is shit, because you
never achieved anything and never will, and because you're
married to a fat, ugly, obnoxious PIG whom you hate.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
The Peeler
2018-04-08 18:24:36 UTC
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 13:50:36 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Eric Fredrick Berg
http://smoloko.com/wp-content/uploads/IMG_20161106_115356-2.jpg
Spreading 'em SOOO wide for your serbian pimp again, you servile devoted gay
nazi whore? LOL
Truth and honesty
2018-04-10 16:05:22 UTC
Post by Eric Fredrick Berg