HUH? HAY! YES jew raghead foreskin/clit amputees....TODAY is world 'reparations'®™ remembrance day! APPLY ONLINE NOW: http://goatse.info !!!
2018-01-27 18:53:39 UTC

HAY!

If you haven't, remembered to claim your 'holocaust reparations'®™
(Wiedergutmachung®™ in yiddish) you can STILL DO SO!

Claim HERE: http://goatse.info

No jew tattoo or other evidence of time spent in a jew theme park is
required! Your amputated jew foreskin/clit is all the evidence you
need!

Viel Glück!

shabbat shalom a"hs!

gut shabbos!

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

even one word drivel."
2018-01-27 19:00:55 UTC
HAY!
If you haven't, remembered what it's like to be Nuremberged®
you can STILL DO SO!
Watch here!

http://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/nuremberg-trials/videos/the-executions-at-nuremburg

Thank you, Gordon! That was very moving. [sniff]

___________
not coming to holocaust me.

2018-01-28 14:19:03 UTC
On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 11:00:55 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
If you haven't, remembered to claim your 'holocaust reparations'®™
(Wiedergutmachung®™ in yiddish) you can STILL DO SO!
Claim HERE: http://goatse.info
No jew tattoo or other evidence of time spent in a jew theme park is
required! Your amputated jew foreskin/clit is all the evidence you
need!
Viel Glück!
Watch here!

Thank you, Gordon ! That was very moving. [sniff]
Excellent kikey ! You, BET !!

You won't NEED, those laxatives anymore [sic][SIC!!! LOL] !

2018-01-28 14:39:27 UTC
http://youtu.be/9rYZHTU9KOY
http://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/nuremberg-trials/videos/the-executions-at-nuremburg
http://youtu.be/_9qlxs3B4fg
Thank you, Gordon! That was very moving. [sniff]
Excellent kikey ! You, BET !!
You won't NEED, those laxatives anymore [sic][SIC!!! LOL] !
Anyone here know what Gordon is babbling about now?

Anyone?

___________
not coming to holocaust me.

2018-01-28 19:41:52 UTC
If you haven't, remembered what it's like to be Nuremberged®
you can STILL DO SO!
Watch here!
http://youtu.be/9rYZHTU9KOY
http://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/nuremberg-trials/videos/the-executions-at-nuremburg
http://youtu.be/_9qlxs3B4fg
Thank you, Gordon! That was very moving. [sniff]
Excellent kikey ! You, BET !!
You won't NEED, those laxatives anymore [sic][SIC!!! LOL] !
Anyone here know what Gordon is babbling about now?
Anyone?
She must be referring to the shit in her head that runs down her cheeks when
she cries: http://tinyurl.com/zpwtwc7
2018-01-29 14:01:56 UTC
On Sun, 28 Jan 2018 06:39:27 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'

<jew smut b'rissed>
http://youtu.be/JNF_rh73a5o
Thank you, Gordon ! That was very moving. [sniff]
Excellent kikey ! You, BET !!
You won't NEED, those laxatives anymore [sic][SIC!!! LOL] !
Anyone here know why I just shat a jew cinderb'lock ?
LOLOK !

2018-01-29 14:18:44 UTC
Watch here!
http://youtu.be/9rYZHTU9KOY
http://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/nuremberg-trials/videos/the-executions-at-nuremburg
http://youtu.be/_9qlxs3B4fg
Thank you, Gordon! That was very moving. [sniff]
Excellent kikey ! You, BET !!
You won't NEED, those laxatives anymore [sic][SIC!!! LOL] !
Anyone here know what Gordon is babbling about now?
Anyone?
LOLOK !
Well, thanks, Gordon, but-- we already KNEW that YOU had no idea what
you were talking about.

LOL

Did you email that form yet?

___________
not coming to holocaust me.

2018-01-30 13:52:25 UTC
On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 06:18:44 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Watch here!
http://youtu.be/JNF_rh73a5o
Thank you, Gordon ! That was very moving. [sniff]
Excellent kikey ! You, BET !!
You won't NEED, those laxatives anymore [sic][SIC!!! LOL] !
Anyone here know why I just shat a jew cinderb'lock ?
LOLOK !
Well, thanks, Gordon, but-- I already KNEW that I had no idea what
I was babbling about.
Right !

2018-01-30 14:08:56 UTC
You won't NEED, those laxatives anymore [sic][SIC!!! LOL] !
Anyone here know what Gordon is babbling about now?
Anyone?
LOLOK !
Well, thanks, Gordon, but-- we already KNEW that YOU had no idea what
you were talking about.
LOL
Did you email that form yet?
Right !
I didn't think so. Boy, you really *ARE* afraid of getting
Nuremberged®!!!!

LOL

___________
not coming to holocaust me.

2018-01-31 13:50:31 UTC
On Tue, 30 Jan 2018 06:08:56 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Watch here!
http://youtu.be/JNF_rh73a5o
Thank you, Gordon ! That was very moving. [sniff]
Excellent kikey ! You, BET !!
You won't NEED, those laxatives anymore [sic][SIC!!! LOL] !
Anyone here know why I just shat a jew cinderb'lock ?
LOLOK !
Well, thanks, Gordon, but-- I already KNEW that I had no idea what
I was babbling about.
Right !
I didn't think so. jewBoy, I really *AM* afraid of getting
holocausted® !!!!
Yes but keep lying about where you infest and/or keep throwing
circumcised jew cunts under the jew bus and you'll, be SAFE !

2018-01-31 14:06:43 UTC
Did you email that form yet?
Right !
I didn't think so. Boy, you really *ARE* afraid of getting
Nuremberged®!!!!
LOL
Yes but keep lying about where you infest
That *WAS* so funny, wasn't it? The way I scammed you for MONTHS while
you ran around coming up with fake forms and new excuses to avoid
getting Nuremberged®??

Now, who would have though that a member of the Master Race could be
duped so EASILY?

and/or keep throwing
circumcised jew cunts under the jew bus and you'll, be SAFE !
You keep saying that, almost as if you ACTUALLY BELIEVE Iris was in
any danger.

That's so odd.

She got a good laugh out of that.

___________
not coming to holocaust me.

2018-02-01 13:48:04 UTC
On Wed, 31 Jan 2018 06:06:43 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Anyone here know why I just shat a jew cinderb'lock ?
LOLOK !
Well, thanks, Gordon, but-- I already KNEW that I had no idea what
I was babbling about.
Right !
I didn't think so. jewBoy, I really *AM* afraid of getting
holocausted® !!!!
Yes but keep lying about where you infest and/or keep throwing
circumcised jew cunts under the jew bus and you'll, be SAFE !
I keep doing that, because I ACTUALLY KNOW I'm in danger.
That's so odd.
Not, really...why ELSE would you give a circumcised jew cunt's GPS
coordinates instead of YOUR OWN ? Are you, SCARED ?

I got a good laugh out of that. An expression of jew cowardice,
treachery and self-preservation combined... at their BEST !

Such a trifecta already !

2018-02-01 14:02:15 UTC
Yes but keep lying about where you infest
That *WAS* so funny, wasn't it? The way I scammed you for MONTHS while
you ran around coming up with fake forms and new excuses to avoid
getting Nuremberged®??
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2018 All Rights Reserved)
Now, who would have though that a member of the Master Race could be
duped so EASILY?
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2018 All Rights Reserved)
and/or keep throwing
circumcised jew cunts under the jew bus and you'll, be SAFE !
You keep saying that, almost as if you ACTUALLY BELIEVE Iris was in
any danger.
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2018 All Rights Reserved)
That's so odd.
She got a good laugh out of that.
Not, really...why ELSE would you give a circumcised jew cunt's GPS
coordinates instead of YOUR OWN ? Are you, SCARED ?
You keep saying that, almost as if you ACTUALLY BELIEVE Iris was in
any danger.

That's funny! She thought so too!

___________
not coming to holocaust me.

2018-02-02 14:21:49 UTC
On Thu, 01 Feb 2018 06:02:15 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
[...]

Under the jew bus her you tried to throw ? And to you, she still
talks ? Shame, you subpeople don't got !

2018-02-02 14:44:47 UTC
Not, really...why ELSE would you give a circumcised jew cunt's GPS
coordinates instead of YOUR OWN ? Are you, SCARED ?
You keep saying that, almost as if you ACTUALLY BELIEVE Iris was in
any danger.
That's funny! She thought so too!
Under the jew bus her you tried to throw ?
You keep saying that, almost as if you ACTUALLY BELIEVE Iris was in
any danger.

That's funny! She thought so too!

In fact, she says to me, "How many mentsh has he Holocausted?" and of
course I say, "None! He hasn't holocausted a SINGLE Jew- ever!"

Oh! You should have seen her laugh!

At you.

___________
not coming to holocaust me.

HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
null.net account traceable ?
2018-02-03 15:04:31 UTC
On Fri, 02 Feb 2018 06:44:47 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Yes but keep lying about where you infest and/or keep throwing
circumcised jew cunts under the jew bus and you'll, be SAFE !
I keep doing that, because I ACTUALLY KNOW I'm in danger.
That's so odd.
Not, really...why ELSE would you give a circumcised jew cunt's GPS
coordinates instead of YOUR OWN ? Are you, SCARED ?
I got a good laugh out of that. An expression of jew cowardice,
treachery and self-preservation combined... at their BEST !
Such a trifecta already !
That's funny ! She thought so too !
Under the jew bus her you tried to throw ? And to you, she still
talks ? Shame, you subpeople don't got !
In fact, she says to me, "How many cajones you got ?" and of
course I say, "None ! I haven't been holocausted by a SINGLE Human- ever !"
Oh ! You should have seen me laugh !

At you.

shabbat shalom a"h!

2018-02-03 15:10:39 UTC
Under the jew bus her you tried to throw ?
You keep saying that, almost as if you ACTUALLY BELIEVE Iris was in
any danger.
That's funny! She thought so too!
In fact, she says to me, "How many mentsh has he Holocausted?" and of
course I say, "None! He hasn't holocausted a SINGLE Jew- ever!"
Oh! You should have seen her laugh!
At you.
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2018 All Rights Reserved)
I just called her. She's STILL laughing at you.

[chuckle]

___________

2018-02-04 13:55:24 UTC
On Sat, 03 Feb 2018 07:10:39 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
[...]

I just called her. She's STILL laughing at me.
For vhy, she laughs ? You're as cajone-free as any other kike
sheenie foreskin amputee !

2018-02-04 14:11:56 UTC
Oh! You should have seen her laugh!
At you.
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2018 All Rights Reserved)
I just called her. She's STILL laughing at you.
[chuckle]
For vhy, she laughs ?
Looks like you're trying to ask why she laughs at you, although your
glue-soaked brain can't quite form the words correctly.

LOL

___________

2018-02-05 13:32:17 UTC
On Sun, 04 Feb 2018 06:11:56 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
[...]

Looks like I'm trying to ask why she laughs at me, although my
HCN gas-soaked jew b'rain can't quite form the words correctly.
Looks !

2018-02-05 13:44:54 UTC
For vhy, she laughs ?
Looks like you're trying to ask why she laughs at you, although your
glue-soaked brain can't quite form the words correctly.
LOL
Looks !
Looks!

LOLO

Let your head clear and give it another try.

___________

2018-02-07 13:27:39 UTC
On Mon, 05 Feb 2018 05:44:54 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
I just called her. She's STILL laughing at me.
For vhy, she laughs ? You're as cajone-free as any other kike
sheenie foreskin amputee !
Looks like I'm trying to ask why she laughs at me, although my
HCN gas-soaked jew b'rain can't quite form the words correctly.
Looks !
LOLO
Let your jew head clear of HCN gas and give it another try.

2018-02-07 14:22:46 UTC
For vhy, she laughs ?
Looks like you're trying to ask why she laughs at you, although your
glue-soaked brain can't quite form the words correctly.
LOL
Looks !
Looks!
Let my glue-huffer head clear of glue and give it another try.
It won't make any difference, Gordon! You'll still be inane!

___________
not coming to holocaust me.

2018-02-08 14:50:11 UTC
On Wed, 07 Feb 2018 06:22:46 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Looks like I'm trying to ask why she laughs at me, although my
HCN gas-soaked jew b'rain can't quite form the words correctly.
Looks !
LOLO
Let your jew head clear of HCN gas and give it another try.
It won't make any difference, Gordon ! I'll still be inane !
And a semitic raghead foreskin amputee !

2018-02-08 15:02:18 UTC
Let my glue-huffer head clear of glue and give it another try.
It won't make any difference, Gordon! You'll still be inane!
And a semitic raghead foreskin amputee !
So lucky, you should be!

Re: HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch
700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...
This is too funny.

Gordon won't confirm this is a "verified" address, which only means
ONE thing- he's too embarrassed to reveal that he's been scammed by
ANOTHER Jew!

Once again, some bored Hebrew saw a glue-huffer he could have a little
fun with, and Gordon fell into the trap, where he's now stuck, just
like Br'er Rabbit, except nobody is coming to throw him in the
brier-patch!

LOL

And just take a look at this place!
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/700-Washington-St-Boston-MA-02111/59096830_zpid/

Bright, airy rooms!

Can you just IMAGINE opening these windows and letting in the fresh
air, Gordon?

How about sitting on this porch in the evening and waving to your
neighbors as they stroll by?

Within walking distance of the library, Lessard's Barber Shop, and the
Last Drop-- an unassuming hangout offering pool, darts & a jukebox!

Now, We know you can't even IMAGINE emerging from your dark, filthy,
squalid cellar and interacting with other adult humans, but just
imagine how nice this would be if you were, well, you know, normal!

Oh well.

[chuckle]
2018-02-09 14:50:41 UTC
On Thu, 08 Feb 2018 07:02:18 -0800, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Let your jew head clear of HCN gas and give it another try.
It won't make any difference, Gordon ! I'll still be inane !
And a semitic raghead foreskin amputee !
So lucky, I should be !
So 'holocausted'®™ you should be !

But you don't got, enough of a cojón to face it !

2018-02-05 21:16:31 UTC
On Mon, 05 Feb 2018 05:32:17 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
For vhy, she laughs ?
Looks like you're trying to ask why she laughs at you, although your
glue-soaked brain can't quite form the words correctly.
LOL
Looks !
Looks like you are desperate, you desperate defeated bleeding cunt! LOL
Michael to sexually crippled Razovic:
"your bringing up rectums in every thread strongly indicates that you
are exempt from coitus."
MID: <m525hd$q2d$***@dont-email.me>
The Peeler
2018-02-04 17:42:36 UTC
On Sun, 04 Feb 2018 05:55:24 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2018 All Rights Reserved)
I just called her. She's STILL laughing at you.
[chuckle]
For vhy, she laughs ?
For the same reason ALL women have ALWAYS laughed at you, you ridiculous
dickless wonder! <BG>

2018-02-04 17:56:43 UTC
On Sun, 4 Feb 2018 18:42:36 +0100, The Peeler
Post by The Peeler
On Sun, 04 Feb 2018 05:55:24 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2018 All Rights Reserved)
I just called her. She's STILL laughing at you.
[chuckle]
For vhy, she laughs ?
For the same reason ALL women have ALWAYS laughed at you, you ridiculous
dickless wonder! <BG>
It's like he WANTS the world to know why she laughs at him!

2018-02-04 20:36:20 UTC
On the one hand... so many Jewish geniuses:

"Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 892 individuals, of whom 201 were Jewish descent,
or 22.5%, although Jews comprise less than 0.2% of the world's population."

On the other hand... old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron, a pathetic sub-louse, who made
a "living" peddling pirated, defective software in London.

How's that blood pressure now, old pedo Andrzej? LOL!!
The Peeler
2018-02-03 20:36:03 UTC
On Sat, 03 Feb 2018 07:04:31 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
You keep saying that, almost as if you ACTUALLY BELIEVE Iris was in
any danger.
That's funny! She thought so too!
Under the jew bus her you tried to throw ?
You keep saying that, almost as if you ACTUALLY BELIEVE Iris was in
any danger.
That's funny! She thought so too!
In fact, she says to me, "How many mentsh has he Holocausted?" and of
course I say, "None! He hasn't holocausted a SINGLE Jew- ever!"
Oh! You should have seen her laugh!
At you.
Oh ! You should have seen me laugh !
At you.
Yet MORE lame imitation, you defeated bleeding cunt?
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
Michael analyzing anal Razovic:
"Apparently, you can only relate to other people by fantasizing about rectum
sucking."
MID: <ae4fb23f-2205-4ed2-960f-***@la7g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>
The Jews
2018-02-03 20:46:44 UTC
On Sat, 3 Feb 2018 21:36:03 +0100, The Peeler
Post by The Peeler
On Sat, 03 Feb 2018 07:04:31 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
You keep saying that, almost as if you ACTUALLY BELIEVE Iris was in
any danger.
That's funny! She thought so too!
Under the jew bus her you tried to throw ?
You keep saying that, almost as if you ACTUALLY BELIEVE Iris was in
any danger.
That's funny! She thought so too!
In fact, she says to me, "How many mentsh has he Holocausted?" and of
course I say, "None! He hasn't holocausted a SINGLE Jew- ever!"
Oh! You should have seen her laugh!
At you.
Oh ! You should have seen me laugh !
At you.
Yet MORE lame imitation, you defeated bleeding cunt?
I really felt sorry for poor Gordon after that heartbreakingly lame
response.

It was the most pathetic capitulation I've ever seen on usenet. It's
so much better when he just gives up and doesn't respond to a post,
instead of watching him post something so piteous. You begin to
realize just how totally and completely we've destroyed him.

Not that there's anything wrong with that! LOL

___________

2018-02-03 21:15:11 UTC
Post by The Peeler
On Sat, 03 Feb 2018 07:04:31 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
You keep saying that, almost as if you ACTUALLY BELIEVE Iris was in
any danger.
That's funny! She thought so too!
Under the jew bus her you tried to throw ?
You keep saying that, almost as if you ACTUALLY BELIEVE Iris was in
any danger.
That's funny! She thought so too!
In fact, she says to me, "How many mentsh has he Holocausted?" and of
course I say, "None! He hasn't holocausted a SINGLE Jew- ever!"
Oh! You should have seen her laugh!
At you.
Oh ! You should have seen me laugh !
At you.
Yet MORE lame imitation, you defeated bleeding cunt?
I really felt sorry for poor Gordon after that heartbreakingly lame
response.
Yeah, but her response is "original" because lately she keeps placing TWO
spaces before the exclamation mark ! ROTFLOL !
It's surely an elevating task!
Michael Ejercito
2018-02-07 17:12:32 UTC
On Sat, 03 Feb 2018 07:04:31 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Under the jew bus her you tried to throw ?
You keep saying that, almost as if you ACTUALLY BELIEVE Iris was in
any danger.
That's funny! She thought so too!
In fact, she says to me, "How many mentsh has he Holocausted?" and of
course I say, "None! He hasn't holocausted a SINGLE Jew- ever!"
Oh! You should have seen her laugh!
At you.
Oh ! You should have seen me laugh !
At you.
Yet MORE lame imitation, you defeated bleeding cunt?
The mangina is ashamed of his true self.

2018-02-08 14:50:09 UTC
On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 09:12:32 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is ashamed of his true self.
Michael
You are SOOOOOOOOOOO ashamed of being a GBLTP gook ladyboy that you
use a fake Mexican name.

BTW has your Grik fiancee managed to peel your mini-foreskin yet?

2018-02-08 16:30:01 UTC
On Thu, 08 Feb 2018 06:50:09 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH another load of ridiculous psychotic BULLSHIT>

...and nothing's left, again! LOL
2018-02-02 19:55:12 UTC
On Fri, 02 Feb 2018 06:21:49 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Under the jew bus her you tried to throw ? And to you, she still
talks ? Shame, you subpeople don't got !
You REALLY have no idea HOW retarded you keep sounding, right, dumb anal
Razovic? Whereas EVERYONE on Usenet can VERIFY it now! LMAO!
--
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
2018-02-02 20:17:53 UTC
On Fri, 2 Feb 2018 20:55:12 +0100, The Peeler
Post by The Peeler
On Fri, 02 Feb 2018 06:21:49 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Under the jew bus her you tried to throw ? And to you, she still
talks ? Shame, you subpeople don't got !
You REALLY have no idea HOW retarded you keep sounding, right, dumb anal
Razovic? Whereas EVERYONE on Usenet can VERIFY it now! LMAO!
His latest excuse to keep from being Nuremberged -- "verified mail!"

MEANWHILE, AT NAZI HEADQUARTERS....

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: Who is next?

SS-Sturmscharführer Fischer: [face palms] It's Radovic for some
reason.

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: Good God. Well, send him in.

Gordon "Chickenshit" Radovic: You wanted to see me, Oberführer?

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: Let's get right to it. Your "holocausting"
record is the worst in the entire Division. The entire Army. In
history!

Gordon "Chickenshit" Radovic: Well, sir ....

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: What is the fucking hold up?!?!?!

Gordon "Chickenshit" Radovic: They won't verify their mail, sir!!

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: What?

Gordon "Chickenshit" Radovic: What I mean is, well--

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: "WON'T VERIFY THEIR MAIL ?!?!?!"

SS-Sturmscharführer Fischer: He wants them to verify their address,
but in order to verify their address they need a form, which he
refuses to send to them because they haven't verified their address.

Gordon "Chickenshit" Radovic: [smiling hopefully]

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: [sputtering in rage] WHAT?!?!!?

Gordon "Chickenshit" Radovic: I was angry too, sir!

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: [muttering to himself] [The next time I see
Himmler, I'm gonna slap that fucker so hard.....]

SS-Sturmscharführer Fischer: It would appear Radavic does not wish to
holocaust any Jews.

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: Is that right, Radovic? You constructed this
scheme to get out of holocausting Jews?

Gordon "Chickenshit" Radovic: Oh no sir!

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: Do you realize you've made it impossible to get
an address verification?

Gordon "Chickenshit" Radovic: [looking confused] May I? [pulls a
glue-filled sock from his pocket and inhales deeply]

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: PUT THAT AWAY! NO MORE GLUE FOR YOU!

Gordon "Chickenshit" Radovic: [starts to blubber]

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: [straining to keep temper, talking through
clenched teeth] If you don't holocaust a Jew by the end of the
month-- one single, solitary Jew, it's OFF TO THE CAMPS!

Gordon "Chickenshit" Radovic: Ja, mein Führer! [slinks out of room]

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: No wonder we're losing the war
The Peeler
She's certainly a verified idiot! LOL
The Peeler
2018-01-31 20:32:15 UTC
On Wed, 31 Jan 2018 05:50:31 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Well, thanks, Gordon, but-- we already KNEW that YOU had no idea what
you were talking about.
LOL
Did you email that form yet?
Right !
I didn't think so. Boy, you really *ARE* afraid of getting
Nuremberged®!!!!
LOL
Yes but keep lying about where you infest and/or keep throwing
circumcised jew cunts under the jew bus and you'll, be SAFE !
Do you have ANY idea just HOW retarded you keep sounding, poor dumb anal
Razovic? LMAO!
TOTALLY retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
2018-01-27 19:02:22 UTC
And a REAL quote: Hitler about Poles. See this, Andrew "Andrzej" Baron? Do you
FINALLY realize, you dumb forging/spamming lump of turd, that the REAL Nazis
will NEVER accept you? LOL!

"Es muss auch der letzten Kuhmagd in Deutschland klargemacht werden, dass das
Polentum gleichwertig ist mit Untermenschentum."

Need help translating, dumb shit? More LOL!
The Peeler
2018-01-27 19:51:12 UTC
The dumb bleeding serbian bitch has obviously been messing with the wrong
people. And I did warn her! But did she listen? No, she didn't! LMAO! Check
HAY!
If you haven't, remembered to claim your 'holocaust reparations'®™
(Wiedergutmachung®™ in yiddish) you can STILL DO SO!
Claim HERE: http://goatse.info
No jew tattoo or other evidence of time spent in a jew theme park is
required! Your amputated jew foreskin/clit is all the evidence you
need!
Viel Glück!
shabbat shalom a"hs!
gut shabbos!
"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)
even one word drivel."
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such ridiculous ASSHOLES? LOL
--
More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."