Attention all lunitics
יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
2016-05-06 08:27:15 UTC
A lunatic is a special person to be,
A lunatic is like you and also like me.
When a lunatic makes love the day brightens up,
A lunatic is like a little baby pup.
Lunatics what to be normal and well,
But society is perfect and says we smell.
My Doctor and therapist have helped me in so many ways,
I always stay away from the homos and gays.
Lunatics can be like cowboys crazy and wild,
A lunatic is just on overgrown child.
We have to take drugs to help our mind,
Then it is easier to be gentle and kind.
Most of us understand what is right and what is wrong,
To protect a child we'd attack King Kong.
But sometimes we make mistakes and do the wrong thing,
Then we are in the mental ward as the restraints do sting.
People call us crazy, nuts and screwy when we're really ill,
I suppose it gives them terrific thrill.
That is ok though we don't bitch and complain,
Because we know the good L-rd feels our pain.
Well that is all I have to say about lunatics this time.
You can be a lunatic too by guzzling tequila with lime.
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-06 13:21:13 UTC
On Fri, 6 May 2016 01:27:15 -0700 (PDT), ????? ?????? ????? ???????
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
A lunatic is a special person to be,
Sorry, Y-chi, but no cigar. Keep writing the attempted 'poetry'.

Revd Glenda NEMO
The Peeler
2016-05-06 15:30:52 UTC
On Fri, 06 May 2016 06:21:13 -0700, our resident Nazi homo, "All Bark
& No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal moron and
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Why, only because YOU guzzle JIZZ instead of tequila, anal Razovic? <BG>
--
Michael about "The Rectum":
"He should stop fantasizing about rectum sucking and start the vagina
MID: <l787n3$k91$***@dont-email.me>
יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
You should be sorry because you are a bad example of a human being. I'd like to have the Jews put a blindfold on you, then stand you up against the Kotel so I could blast away and gun you down for all your anti-Semitic rants. Even Obama would like to bust a cap in your face you dog of dogs and hog of hogs. Somebody should just kick the living shit out of you and then super glue your lips to Hillary Clinton's asshole you fucked up moron.
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-06 16:58:19 UTC
On Fri, 6 May 2016 09:24:07 -0700 (PDT), ????? ?????? ????? ???????
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Fri, 6 May 2016 01:27:15 -0700 (PDT), ????? ?????? ????? ???????
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
A lunatic is a special person to be,
Sorry, Y-chi, but no cigar. Keep writing the attempted 'poetry'.
Revd Glenda NEMO
You should be sorry
You ARE sorry for having been excreted.

Revd Glenda NEMO
The Peeler
2016-05-06 18:12:38 UTC
On Fri, 06 May 2016 09:58:19 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
You should be sorry because you are a bad example of a human being. I'd
like to have the Jews put a blindfold on you, then stand you up against
the Kotel so I could blast away and gun you down for all your
anti-Semitic rants. Even Obama would like to bust a cap in your face
you dog of dogs and hog of hogs. Somebody should just kick the living
shit out of you and then super glue your lips to Hillary Clinton's
asshole you fucked up moron.
You ARE sorry for having been excreted.
You are PROJECTING of course, Razovic, you useless piece-of-shit Serb!
--
David about anal Razovic:
"You are known to be a psychotic cripple with delusions of intelligence."
MID: <53079659$0$16569$c3e8da3$***@news.astraweb.com>
יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
What are you babbling about Queen of butt pirates?
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-06 19:11:50 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Fri, 6 May 2016 01:27:15 -0700 (PDT), ????? ?????? ????? ???????
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
A lunatic is a special person to be,
Sorry, Y-chi, but no cigar. Keep writing the attempted 'poetry'.
Revd Glenda NEMO
You should be sorry
You ARE sorry for having been excreted.
Revd Glenda NEMO
What are
WE aks the questions, you black bastard!

WHERE'S our torah toilet roll reading????

Revd Glenda NEMO
The Peeler
2016-05-06 19:32:45 UTC
On Fri, 06 May 2016 12:11:50 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
What are you babbling about Queen of butt pirates?
WE aks the questions, you black bastard!
YOU only get your bleeding psychopathic ass clobbered here by everyone ...to
everyone's constant enjoyment, you poor psychopathic asshole! <BG>
Post by Michael Ejercito
WHERE'S our torah toilet roll reading????
Where's your substitute colostomy bag, cripple? You STINK!
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-06 18:53:37 UTC
[...]
Great poem, American Jewish Israeli Hebrew.

Michael
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-06 19:50:18 UTC
On Fri, 6 May 2016 11:53:37 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
A lunatic is a special person to be,
Great poem, American Jewish Israeli Hebrew.
Michael
Great rectum zsucking, gook...even if he is just a jew wannabe.

Michael
The Peeler
2016-05-06 20:01:10 UTC
On Fri, 06 May 2016 12:50:18 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Great display of your psychosis, you miserable abnormal psychopathic swine!
יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
You are a toyum goymer. I hope you die of complications resulting from the AIDs virus.
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-08 13:03:13 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
A lunatic is a special person to be,
Great poem, American Jewish Israeli Hebrew.
Michael
Great rectum zsucking, gook...even if he is just a jew wannabe.
Michael
You are a toyum goymer.
YOU are a jew wannabe brillo head. Keep, writing the attempted
'poetry'.

Revd Glenda NEMO
יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
You are a goyum toymer
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-08 16:59:45 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
A lunatic is a special person to be,
Great poem, American Jewish Israeli Hebrew.
Michael
Great rectum zsucking, gook...even if he is just a jew wannabe.
Michael
You are a toyum goymer.
YOU are a jew wannabe brillo head. Keep, writing the attempted
'poetry'.
Revd Glenda NEMO
You are a goyum toymer
YOU are a drug-fucked, tone deaf, illiterate jew wannabe with
diarrhoea for brains.

Revd Glenda NEMO
The Peeler
2016-05-08 17:21:24 UTC
On Sun, 08 May 2016 09:59:45 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
You are a goyum toymer
YOU are a drug-fucked, tone deaf, illiterate jew wannabe with
diarrhoea for brains.
He is nothing of the kind, but you ARE a sick subnormal degenerate and
perverted PSYCHOPATHIC swine! And you KNOW it!
--
sully to stinking Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
2016-05-08 17:27:33 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
A lunatic is a special person to be,
Great poem, American Jewish Israeli Hebrew.
Michael
Great rectum zsucking, gook...even if he is just a jew wannabe.
Michael
You are a toyum goymer.
YOU are a jew wannabe brillo head. Keep, writing the attempted
'poetry'.
Revd Glenda NEMO
You are a goyum toymer
YOU are a drug-fucked, tone deaf, illiterate jew wannabe with
diarrhoea for brains.
Revd Glenda NEMO
But you are a goyum toymer,
A boyum boyum boiner,
You are fucked up,
Your brain is fresh shit.
On your nose is a red zit!
Because you are a goyum toymer.
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-08 17:49:51 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
A lunatic is a special person to be,
Great poem, American Jewish Israeli Hebrew.
Michael
Great rectum zsucking, gook...even if he is just a jew wannabe.
Michael
You are a toyum goymer.
YOU are a jew wannabe brillo head. Keep, writing the attempted
'poetry'.
Revd Glenda NEMO
You are a goyum toymer
YOU are a drug-fucked, tone deaf, illiterate jew wannabe with
diarrhoea for brains.
Revd Glenda NEMO
But you are a goyum toymer,
More attempted 'poetry', Y-chi? Have you been overdosing on the
state-mandated drugz again?

Revd Glenda NEMO
The Peeler
2016-05-08 18:14:53 UTC
On Sun, 08 May 2016 10:49:51 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
But you are a goyum toymer,
A boyum boyum boiner,
You are fucked up,
Your brain is fresh shit.
On your nose is a red zit!
Because you are a goyum toymer.
More attempted 'poetry', Y-chi?
More fun at your expense again, psycho? LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
Have you been overdosing on the state-mandated drugz again?
Have you been inhaling the stench emanating from your colostomy bag all day
long, again, you housebound stinking cripple? LOL
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

he can't get out of the house anymore,
he got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
he can't FUCK anymore,
he got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-08 18:28:01 UTC
On Sun, 8 May 2016 20:14:53 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
On Sun, 08 May 2016 10:49:51 -0700, my, Srb pwner, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
But you are a goyum toymer,
More attempted 'poetry', Y-chi?
Having, more fun at his, expense again, the jew wannabe psycho? LOL
Seems! FLOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
Have you been overdosing on the state-mandated drugz again?
Have I been, inhaling the stench emanating from, my gaping Grik anus all, day
long again?
You, HAVE anus!
I'm Greasebound stinking Grik cripple! LOL
You, ARE anus! FLOL

G'up to your homogroup, soc.culture.greek

Michael
The Peeler
2016-05-08 19:33:17 UTC
On Sun, 08 May 2016 11:28:01 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
But you are a goyum toymer,
A boyum boyum boiner,
You are fucked up,
Your brain is fresh shit.
On your nose is a red zit!
Because you are a goyum toymer.
More attempted 'poetry', Y-chi?
More fun at your expense again, psycho? LOL
Seems! FLOL
Obviously, you LAUGHING STOCK! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Post by Michael Ejercito
Have you been overdosing on the state-mandated drugz again?
Have you been inhaling the stench emanating from your colostomy bag all day
long, again?
You, HAVE anus!
I HAVE endless fun with you my, favourite punching bag! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
You housebound stinking cripple?! LOL
You, ARE anus! FLOL
<BG> I AM your supreme master, teacher and torturer, my bleeding punching
bag! No buts about it! <BG>
Post by Michael Ejercito
G'up to your homogroup, soc.culture.greek
F'up to your homegroup, alt.idiots!
psychopath, dumb Serb G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-08 20:02:52 UTC
On Sun, 8 May 2016 21:33:17 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
On Sun, 08 May 2016 11:28:01 -0700, my, Srb pwner, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
But you are a goyum toymer,
More attempted 'poetry', Y-chi?
Having, more fun at his, expense again, the jew wannabe psycho? LOL
Seems! FLOL
Obviously he's LAUGHING, STOCK! LOL
Obviously he, IS anus! FLOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Have you been overdosing on the state-mandated drugz again?
Have I been, inhaling the stench emanating from, my gaping Grik anus all, day
long again?
You, HAVE anus!
You got, [sic][SIC!!!] endless fun with me your, favourite Grik greeking bag! LOL
You got, THAT right anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
I'm Greasebound stinking Grik cripple! LOL
You, ARE anus! FLOL
<BG> I AM your supreme anus, student, torturee and bleeding Grik greeking
bag! No, buts about, it! <BG>
<GB> None what, so ever anus! <GB>
Post by Michael Ejercito
G'up to your homogroup, soc.culture.greek
G'up to our homgroup, soc.culture.greek
That's what, I just, SAID anus!

Michael
NEMO
2016-05-08 20:30:04 UTC
Typical... lazy polacks just hangin' around doing nothing!
Sick nazoid fuck.
The Peeler
2016-05-08 20:34:52 UTC
On Sun, 08 May 2016 13:02:52 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Peeler
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
But you are a goyum toymer,
A boyum boyum boiner,
You are fucked up,
Your brain is fresh shit.
On your nose is a red zit!
Because you are a goyum toymer.
More attempted 'poetry', Y-chi?
More fun at your expense again, psycho? LOL
Seems! FLOL
Obviously, you LAUGHING STOCK! LOL
Obviously I, IM anus! FLOL
Yes, you are an ASS and a LAUGHING STOCK!
Post by The Peeler
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Post by Michael Ejercito
Have you been overdosing on the state-mandated drugz again?
Have you been inhaling the stench emanating from your colostomy bag all day
long, again?
You, HAVE anus!
I HAVE endless fun with you my, favourite punching bag! LOL
You got, THAT right master!
I, your eternal master, ALWAYS get it right!
Post by The Peeler
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
You housebound stinking cripple! LOL
You, ARE anus! FLOL
<BG> I AM your supreme master, teacher and torturer, my bleeding punching
bag! No buts about it! <BG>
<GB> None what, so ever master! <GB>
That's what I said, slave!
Post by The Peeler
Post by Michael Ejercito
G'up to your homogroup, soc.culture.greek
F'up to your homegroup, alt.idiots!
That's where I belong, I'm such a SAD anus!
You can say that again, asshole!
psychopath, dumb Serb G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
The Peeler
2016-05-08 17:19:43 UTC
On Sun, 08 May 2016 06:03:13 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
You are a toyum goymer. I hope you die of complications resulting from the AIDs virus.
YOU are a jew wannabe brillo head. Keep, writing the attempted
'poetry'.
He isn't. But you ARE a sick subnormal degenerate and perverted psychopathic
swine! And you even KNOW it! <BG>
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-08 17:48:42 UTC
On Sun, 8 May 2016 19:19:43 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
On Sun, 08 May 2016 06:03:13 -0700, my, Srb pwner, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
You are a toyum goymer.
YOU are a jew wannabe brillo head. Keep, writing the attempted
'poetry'.
He is!
Of, COURSE he is!
But I AM, a sick subnormal degenerate and perverted psychopathic
Grik swine! And I, even KNOW, it! <BG>
You, DO anus! EVERY ONE, knows it innit! <GB>

G'up to your homogroup, soc.culture.greek

Michael
The Peeler
2016-05-08 18:15:00 UTC
On Sun, 08 May 2016 10:48:42 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
his master Michael, farted:

<FLUSH the ridiculous psychotic NONSENSE>

...and nothing's left! LOL