Song for hog-bodied fat women
Add Reply
יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
2017-03-05 16:40:03 UTC

2017-03-05 17:53:18 UTC
On Sun, 5 Mar 2017 08:40:03 -0800 (PST), ????? ?????? ????? ???????
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
http://youtu.be/5KguU2YALfs
That's what Jakobsohn sings to his wife these days

jew shithead Ron Jakobsohn whines about the PIG
it married... hilarious!

"I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was
the best I could do for a wife"... LOMPO!

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: Ron Jakobsohn <***@gmx-x.com> posting as 'loose cannon'

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
The Peeler
2017-03-05 18:05:16 UTC
On Sun, 05 Mar 2017 12:53:18 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, FORGING his master, The Peeler, whined again:

<FLUSH the boring faked bullshit>

BORING stupid nazi homo cunt! Get treatment and stop getting on people's
(including your wife's) nerves with your stupidity!
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "The problem is my wife"!