HUH? HAY The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Foreskin PEELER....have you been, SCHWIMMING today....in the non-white SCHWIMBAD your host country ALLOWS you to schwim in? LOLOK
2018-05-05 20:19:39 UTC

HAY!

They wouldn't want a filthy greasy piece of Grik Gastarbeiter skata
like you schwimming with the humans! NO amount of chlorine could
handle THAT!

Schmierige Grieche!

2018-05-05 20:40:10 UTC
Is it only me, or does everyone else also have the impression that this dumb
psychotic serbian bitch is actually BRAGGING about being a total asshole?
HAY!
They wouldn't want a filthy greasy piece of Grik Gastarbeiter skata
like you schwimming with the humans! NO amount of chlorine could
handle THAT!
Schmierige Grieche!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
--
Dumb serb Razovic trying to peddle used satellite dishes on Usenet LOL:
"If you are in London or nearby, please e-mail me (***@callnetuk.com) - I
may have one available."
NEMO
2018-05-05 22:53:05 UTC
Fer Christ's sake, sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron
Jacobson")... take Nicky Crane's dick out of your mouth! SHOOOSH! Nazi Nicky
has been dead for YEARS... UNGH!!

"Nazi Nicky sucked a dicky
and he surely wasn't picky
that is why the little sicky
lies under a filthy bricky!"

--In puking memory of the cocksucking nazoid
Nicky Crane who, much to the joy of decent people
everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Loose Cannon
2018-05-06 05:02:54 UTC
On Sat, 05 May 2018 13:19:39 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
HAY!
They wouldn't want a filthy greasy piece of Grik Gastarbeiter skata
like you schwimming with the humans! NO amount of chlorine could
handle THAT!
Schmierige Grieche!
No amount of sulfuric acid would have been enough to remove the stench
of jew.
The Peeler
2018-05-06 08:02:39 UTC
On Sun, 06 May 2018 01:02:54 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
No amount of sulfuric acid would have been enough to remove the stench
of jew.
You stink of serb peasant, you devoted servile gay nazi whore! <BG>
2018-05-06 17:13:42 UTC
On Sat, 05 May 2018 13:19:39 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
HAY!
They wouldn't want a filthy greasy piece of Grik Gastarbeiter skata
like you schwimming with the humans! NO amount of chlorine could
handle THAT!
Schmierige Grieche!
No amount of sulfuric acid would have been enough to remove the stench
of jew.
Or Grik. Semites are ALLERGIC to soap!

2018-05-06 19:41:33 UTC
On Sun, 06 May 2018 10:13:42 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Or Grik. Semites are ALLERGIC to soap!
The IRONY! This coming from a TYPICAL filthy serb peasant! <BG>
More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
M***@thruhikinggear.com
The ladies prefer to lay with Greek men instead of you.
2018-05-07 15:03:17 UTC
On Sun, 6 May 2018 18:11:40 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito aka
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
On Sat, 05 May 2018 13:19:39 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
HAY!
They wouldn't want a filthy greasy piece of Grik Gastarbeiter skata
like you schwimming with the humans! NO amount of chlorine could
handle THAT!
Schmierige Grieche!
No amount of sulfuric acid would have been enough to remove the stench
of jew.
Or Grik. Semites are ALLERGIC to soap!
The ladies prefer to lay with Greek men instead of you.
Not even circumcised Grik subladies would lay with a needledicked mong
like you...what would be, the greeking POINT?

2018-05-07 15:21:29 UTC
On Mon, 07 May 2018 08:03:17 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
The ladies prefer to lay with Greek men instead of you.
Not even circumcised Grik subladies would lay with a needledicked mong
like you...what would be, the greeking POINT?
<BG> WHY can't you fuck, eh, you ridiculous sexual cripple? Get it off your
chest finally! I promise, nobody will laugh at you! ROTFLOL
Sexual cripple Razovic about her "special" problem on April 25th 2018:
"My dick.................doesn't exist"
On Mon, 07 May 2018 08:03:17 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
The ladies prefer to lay with Greek men instead of you.
Not even circumcised Grik subladies would lay with a needledicked mong
like you...what would be, the greeking POINT?
<BG> WHY can't you fuck, eh, you ridiculous sexual cripple? Get it off your
chest finally! I promise, nobody will laugh at you! ROTFLOL
The answer lies in the mangina's own posts!

2018-05-12 13:08:23 UTC
On Fri, 11 May 2018 05:58:23 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The answer lies in the mangina's own posts!
Michael
YOUR answer lies in your own diarrhoea breath, mong!

2018-05-12 15:53:19 UTC
On Fri, 11 May 2018 05:58:23 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.

The answer lies in the mangina's own posts!
Michael
YOUR answer lies in your own diarrhoea breath, mong!
Again with the diarrhoea?

2018-05-12 18:24:45 UTC
On Sat, 12 May 2018 06:08:23 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
<BG> WHY can't you fuck, eh, you ridiculous sexual cripple? Get it off your
chest finally! I promise, nobody will laugh at you! ROTFLOL
The answer lies in the mangina's own posts!
Michael
YOUR answer lies in your own diarrhoea breath, mong!
And you HAD to prove your master right, ON THE SPOT, again! So, poor dumb
anal Razovic: WHY can't you fuck, eh, you ridiculous sexual cripple? Get it
off your chest finally! I promise, nobody will laugh at you! ROTFLOL
נפש בר יוחאי
You German Hun I took a big shit on both of your gods Odin and Thor then I flushed them down to toilet you hun cocksucker.
2018-05-07 15:03:34 UTC
On Sun, 6 May 2018 19:08:41 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Loose Cannon
On Sat, 05 May 2018 13:19:39 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
HAY!
They wouldn't want a filthy greasy piece of Grik Gastarbeiter skata
like you schwimming with the humans! NO amount of chlorine could
handle THAT!
Schmierige Grieche!
No amount of sulfuric acid would have been enough to remove the stench
of jew.
You German Hun
You brillo headed flat nosed MOULIGNAN!

2018-05-07 15:23:15 UTC
On Mon, 07 May 2018 08:03:34 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
You German Hun I took a big shit on both of your gods Odin and Thor then
I flushed them down to toilet you hun cocksucker.
You brillo headed flat nosed MOULIGNAN!
Not at all! But you ARE a TYPICAL miserable frustrated sexual cripple, perv
and loser! And there's NO way for you to ever hide it! LOL