That's why they call themselves "GRAND Dragons", folks...!
2017-09-06 20:38:26 UTC
KKK "Grand Dragon" sentenced to 20 years: molested his
granddaughter and arranged to have sex with two teenage girls

ATLANTA, GA - NEAL RAY SCHMIDT, 59, of St. Louis, Missouri, was
sentenced today to serve 20 years in federal prison for seeking
to have sex with two teenage girls. SCHMIDT, a retired delivery
man and former Grand Dragon for the Missouri chapter of the
Ku Klux Klan, had traveled from Missouri to Georgia for what he
hoped would be a sexual encounter with two 14-year-old girls he
met online. Since his arrest in this case, SCHMIDT has been
charged with molesting his granddaughter in Missouri and with
arranging a similar sexual encounter with an underage girl in
Florida.

[...]

According to United States Attorney Yates, the charges, and other
information presented in court: In early 2010, SCHMIDT, while
trolling in an online forum for kids, met whom he believed to be
two 14-year-old girls but who were in fact undercover police
officers. The two girls claimed to be friends and explained that
they lived near each other in McDonough, Georgia. SCHMIDT and the
girls had a series of mundane exchanges until SCHMIDT turned the
conversation toward sexual topics. Over the ensuing months, in
an effort to groom the girls for an eventual sexual encounter,
SCHMIDT sent sexually explicit videos of himself, as well as
images and videos of child pornography.

In June 2010, SCHMIDT made arrangements to drive from his home
near St. Louis to a motel in McDonough, Georgia, where the two
girls were to meet him for their sexual encounter. SCHMIDT was
arrested in the parking lot of the motel in McDonough, carrying
several guns, Klan paraphernalia, and an assortment of sex toys
and supplies.

More (if you must) in http://tinyurl.com/ou674td.
Loose Cannon
2017-09-08 03:33:56 UTC
2017-09-08 09:54:00 UTC
On Thu, 07 Sep 2017 23:33:56 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cUV6DVmRwHw/TvDlzYXvhlI/AAAAAAAABtU/_r0iZtgqrH4/s1600/Schindler+6+Toilet.jpg
Wanna read something embarrassing, Loose Sphincter? Check this:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
NEMO
2017-09-08 18:02:08 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
FAKE NEMO/Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com> wrote:

[flushed]

You're just angry because your life is shit, because you
never achieved anything and never will, and because you're
married to a fat, ugly, obnoxious PIG whom you hate.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>