Hit 'em Where It Hurts!
Walt Hampton
2015-07-07 07:16:58 UTC
http://news.yahoo.com/boycott-israel-drive-gains-strength-raising-alarm-063658122.html

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /"/_\
('( ' ' _~/' ')
\ ' /
'\' \ _.7'
\ (
\ \

F O R T H E J E W

Omnes relinquite spes, o vos intrantes!

The Peeler
2015-07-07 10:08:06 UTC
On Tue, 7 Jul 2015 03:16:58 -0400, our resident Nazi homo, "All Bark & No
Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal moron and
attested schizo from the States, wrote:

<FLUSH poor handicapped schizogranny's usual inane schizoig bullshit unread>

I suggest, you try to REALLY hurt them by getting that Nazi gold down from
the moon before that Rabbi gets it, schizogranny! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!
--
Schizogranny believes, among other similarly hilarious things, that there is
Nazi gold hidden on the moon:

"Luna is a very big place, Jewboy. Since it is tidally locked
with Terra (a double-planetary system) there is also what is
described as a "far side." No human has, to the best of my
knowledge, ever ventured there. I am not saying no human has
ever been on the Far Side. It is possible that humans have
visited the Far Side and for reasons best known to them, choose
not to reveal themselves. Moshe Abrams of the group "Jews For
Gold" has claimed there is a stash of their gold hidden in or
near the crater "Aristarchus," which is on the Near Side, and
of course visible from here. The crater itself is, but anything
as small as a gold stash would not be visible to the human eye."

MID: <e50fdb11-7e06-4224-83bb-***@googlegroups.com>
NEMO
2015-07-07 12:22:52 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,
Walt Hampton <***@att.net> wrote:

[flush]

A very surprised nazi soldier
"Ach! But Shitler promized ve vill rule das vorld!"
Born a cunt 'n' a coward werentcha walter
2015-07-08 17:25:41 UTC
http://www.joblo.com/images_arrownews/brazenbulllogo.jpg
You can hurt nobody walter hampton you weak effete and sickly 70-year old AIDS-infected emasculated homosexual wearing your yellow butterfly T-shirt in this photo op http://topconservativenews.com/2014/08/video-from-greenville-protest-against-amnesty/