Americans Are Uniquely Predisposed to Gun Violence
2018-06-09 17:31:36 UTC
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/americans-are-uniquely-predisposed-to-gun-violence/

Americans Are Uniquely Predisposed to Gun Violence
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 08, 2018 |101 COMMENTS

“You can educate people on how to store, secure, and lock up their weapons.
You can crack down on black markets for weapons. Local law enforcement can
do things to reduce weapon theft. You can close the loophole for gun shows
that allow anyone to buy a gun without a full background check. But the
option to resolve problems with a gun is uniquely American, right? People
think, ‘Oh, I’ll get a gun. I’m gonna shoot him.'” – Daniel J. Patinkin in
What It Feels Like to Decide to Shoot Someone and Actually Do It [via
vice.com]

Just Wondering
2018-06-09 19:28:21 UTC
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/americans-are-uniquely-predisposed-to-gun-violence/
Americans Are Uniquely Predisposed to Gun Violence
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 08, 2018 |101 COMMENTS
“You can educate people on how to store, secure, and lock up their
weapons. You can crack down on black markets for weapons. Local law
enforcement can do things to reduce weapon theft. You can close the
loophole for gun shows that allow anyone to buy a gun without a full
background check. But the option to resolve problems with a gun is
uniquely American, right? People think, ‘Oh, I’ll get a gun. I’m gonna
shoot him.'” – Daniel J. Patinkin in What It Feels Like to Decide to
Shoot Someone and Actually Do It [via vice.com]
To test that theory, calculate the rate of gun violence
per guns owned by country. But you aren't going to do it,
so all you have is an unsupported assertion.
Mr. B1ack
2018-06-09 19:49:24 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
We have lots of guns here, ergo guns get used
to do violence more often. However we do NOT
have any monopoly on violence or violent crime.
That is rampant through much of the world. Just
because someone is hacked up with a machete
or has their throat cut ... do we celebrate because
the victim wasn't shot ???

Humans are a fairly violent species. We want X,
Y won't provide or give us slack, often there's no
other choice but to crush Y's skull or let Y crush
yours. "Rightness" often plays little role - until
well afterwards.

What, muggers should negotiate for 20 years on
whether they should get yer wallet ... HA ! They'll
just TAKE it. The Tutsi tribe always been a big
pain in the ass ... genocide 'em. Quick, expedient
and, judging by the zeal of some genocides, it
must be kinda fun (if you're on the ass-kicking side).

Welcome to the species.

Oh, and such aggression in all its various (including
non-violent) manifestations is likely why we managed
to grab top spot on the planet. Wimpy people would
have stayed in their caves, covered in their own shit,
and starved to death (or kept some big big puddy-kat
from starving). I see there's an Israeli group in the list,
remember what Jews gained from being passive back
in the 1930s .....
NEMO
2018-06-09 19:58:35 UTC
Plagiarized jew opinion AUTOMATICALLY DISMISSED
2018-06-09 20:29:58 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/americans-are-uniquely-predisposed-to-gun-violence/
Americans Are Uniquely Predisposed to Gun Violence
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 08, 2018 |101 COMMENTS
Plagiarized jew opinion AUTOMATICALLY DISMISSED
Yup. Indeed etc. But you can see how violence against gooks is an
understandable phenomenonemenon.

2018-06-09 21:04:36 UTC
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 13:29:58 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Americans Are Uniquely Predisposed to Gun Violence
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 08, 2018 |101 COMMENTS
Plagiarized jew opinion AUTOMATICALLY DISMISSED
Yup. Indeed etc. But you can see how violence against gooks is an
understandable phenomenonemenon.
That was non other than Loose Sphincter trying to impress you by spreading
his asscheeks wide for you again, you serbian arsebandit! And you obviously
gladly took him up on his offer again!
Nefesh about stinking serb peasant Razovic:
"Now when the Revd tries to think,
He begins to stink."
MID: <a48017af-a595-4fd0-8275-***@y35g2000pre.googlegroups.com>
NEMO
2018-06-10 03:43:08 UTC
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 13:29:58 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/americans-are-uniquely-predisposed-to-gun-violence/
Americans Are Uniquely Predisposed to Gun Violence
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 08, 2018 |101 COMMENTS
Plagiarized jew opinion AUTOMATICALLY DISMISSED
Yup. Indeed etc. But you can see how violence against gooks is an
understandable phenomenonemenon.
They can resolve the whole issue by just getting the fuck out of our
country.
The Peeler
2018-06-10 10:19:13 UTC
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 23:43:08 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by NEMO
They can resolve the whole issue by just getting the fuck out of our
country.
ANY country's issues would quickly improve once they got rid of you
inferior, mentally deficient nazi scum!
2018-06-10 12:14:04 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/americans-are-uniquely-predisposed-to-gun-violence/
Americans Are Uniquely Predisposed to Gun Violence
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 08, 2018 |101 COMMENTS
Plagiarized jew opinion AUTOMATICALLY DISMISSED
Yup. Indeed etc. But you can see how violence against gooks is an
understandable phenomenonemenon.
They can resolve the whole issue by just getting the fuck out of our
country.
That's gonna take, a whole SHITLOAD of banana boats. But I think
Ejershto's sock puppet kiking queer has already been deported.

2018-06-10 16:19:34 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 05:14:04 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
They can resolve the whole issue by just getting the fuck out of our
country.
That's gonna take, a whole SHITLOAD of banana boats. But I think
Ejershto's sock puppet kiking queer has already been deported.
You two endlessly whining gay nazi bitches need a pack of hankies again!
LMAO!
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2018-06-10 16:45:34 UTC
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 13:29:58 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Plagiarized jew opinion AUTOMATICALLY DISMISSED
Yup. Indeed etc. But you can see how violence against gooks is an
understandable phenomenonemenon.
They can resolve the whole issue by just getting the fuck out of our
country.
That's gonna take, a whole SHITLOAD of banana boats. But I think
Ejershto's sock puppet kiking queer has already been deported.
Mangina, so many of them are Americans.

Here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/americans-are-uniquely-predisposed-to-gun-violence/#comment-3993753

Indeed, when it comes to Zyklon B murders, Germany has us beat by a mile… of
corpses.

2018-06-11 12:44:49 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 09:45:34 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 13:29:58 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Plagiarized jew opinion AUTOMATICALLY DISMISSED
Yup. Indeed etc. But you can see how violence against gooks is an
understandable phenomenonemenon.
They can resolve the whole issue by just getting the fuck out of our
country.
That's gonna take, a whole SHITLOAD of banana boats. But I think
Ejershto's sock puppet kiking queer has already been deported.
Mangina, so many of them are Americans.
Dreckgook, NONE of you slanty eyed slopes even LOOK like Americans.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his comment...who (apart from you) gives two
jew shits what the uppity ape 'thinks'?

2018-06-11 13:35:34 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 05:44:49 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Mangina, so many of them are Americans.
Dreckgook, NONE of you slanty eyed slopes even LOOK like Americans.
HE definitely looks like an American because he IS an American. YOU
definitely look like an asshole because you ARE an asshole, dreckserb!
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his comment...who (apart from you) gives two
jew shits what the uppity ape 'thinks'?
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day! LOL
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
2018-06-12 11:02:31 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 09:45:34 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
They can resolve the whole issue by just getting the fuck out of our
country.
That's gonna take, a whole SHITLOAD of banana boats. But I think
Ejershto's sock puppet kiking queer has already been deported.
Mangina, so many of them are Americans.
Dreckgook, NONE of you slanty eyed slopes even LOOK like Americans.
Nithing, how they look does not belie the fact that many of them are
Americans.
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his comment...who (apart from you) gives two
jew shits what the uppity ape 'thinks'?
There is nothing ape about him!

2018-06-09 21:00:26 UTC
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 15:58:35 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/americans-are-uniquely-predisposed-to-gun-violence/
Americans Are Uniquely Predisposed to Gun Violence
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 08, 2018 |101 COMMENTS
Plagiarized jew opinion AUTOMATICALLY DISMISSED
Spreading 'em SOOO wide for your serbian pimp again, Loose Sphincter? LOL
2018-06-10 11:50:58 UTC
On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 10:31:36 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/americans-are-uniquely-predisposed-to-gun-violence/
Americans Are Uniquely Predisposed to Gun Violence
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 08, 2018 |101 COMMENTS
The jew a"h Zimmerberg again???

Opinion DISMISSED!

2018-06-10 16:19:54 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 04:50:58 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/americans-are-uniquely-predisposed-to-gun-violence/
Americans Are Uniquely Predisposed to Gun Violence
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 08, 2018 |101 COMMENTS
The jew a"h Zimmerberg again???
Someone superior to you, AGAIN??? LOL
Opinion DISMISSED!
Your life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering from a
"life" at all) has dismissed YOU already long time ago, you abnormal
housebound dreckserb!