To all jews (in case you missed it the first time)
2018-07-10 20:00:36 UTC
2018-07-10 20:51:33 UTC
2018-07-10 21:17:27 UTC
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /"/_\
('( ' ' _~/' ')
\ ' /
'\' \ _.7'
\ (
\ \
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it. You got, that right.

Good, one!

2018-07-10 22:01:12 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 14:17:27 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it. You got, that right.
You mean, Loose Sphincter took up the right position in front of you again,
spreading his asscheeks for you, serbian arsebandit?
Good, one!
You seem to have enjoyed them, arsebandit! <BG>
Dumb anal Razovic's talking about her experience, on July 2nd, 2018:
"Suck a jew rectum hard enough and diarrhoea will come out!"