The troll jeSSe sucks Cock...
Why are nazi trolls such Cowards
2018-08-07 20:45:31 UTC
and he'll suck yours too if you aks him to take mine outta of his Mouth.

The old elderly cunt who calls himself Carolina Reb is an old Woman in drag who sucks cock POORLY and is a child Molester.
2018-08-09 12:49:08 UTC
On Tue, 7 Aug 2018 13:45:31 -0700 (PDT), Why are jew raghead trolls
such Cowards <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>and he'll suck

KEEP sucking bonzo...you can't catch AIDS twice!

2018-08-09 16:55:33 UTC
On Thu, 09 Aug 2018 05:49:08 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> and he'll suck yours too if you aks him to take mine outta of his Mouth.
>>
>> The old elderly cunt who calls himself Carolina Reb is an old Woman in
>> drag who sucks cock POORLY and is a child Molester.
>
> I for myself KEEP sucking bonzo...I can't catch AIDS twice!

Which explains why you KEEP doing your favourite thing, swallowing after
sucking!

> Cheers!

Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>