HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...ARE, you hoping for, a little jew shub-cherry to POP for, chanookah you shick jew shubfuck?
2017-12-05 14:20:59 UTC

Are, you Baruch?

SHAY now, that's really SHICK!

Butt hay! Have, a merry chanookah!

Shick jew shubfuck!
<tssssssssssssshk>

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But where will we be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
in Hollyvood and the affect on his viewing preferences
Anyone got ANY idea what this retarded piece of serbian shit is babbling
Are, you Baruch?
SHAY now, that's really SHICK!
Butt hay! Have, a merry chanookah!
Shick jew shubfuck!
<tssssssssssssshk>
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin
"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)
"But where will we be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
in Hollyvood and the affect on his viewing preferences
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS,
without ANY exception, so RETARDED? LOL
--
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."