Discussion:
6,000,000 LIES!!! THE GREATEST HOAX IN HISTORY
Add Reply
JeSSe
2017-08-03 19:47:18 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Unlike the HollowCo$t itself, very thoroughly researched and
meticulously documented.
Joo lie after lie after lie after lie is exposed - Followed by yet more
lies.
After that, you guessed it - More lies !

One has to ask oneself - What type of stone idiot would believe the shit
the completely discredited Joos spew ?





--
Put Whites on an island and you get England; put Asians on an island and
you get Japan; put Blacks on an island and you get Haiti.
The Peeler
2017-08-03 20:01:42 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 3 Aug 2017 15:47:18 -0400, Simy JeSSe, the mentally defective troll,
wrote:

<FLUSH idiot's drivel>

Trying to climax again, pathetic wanker? LOL
--
Shadow describing Slimy Jesse:
"when the word Jew appears anywhere you drool at the mouth, get squint eyes
and ejaculate in your panties."
MID: <5617f9e9$0$1292$c3e8da3$***@news.astraweb.com>
Loose Cannon
2017-08-04 08:36:00 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <b5LgB.591502$***@fx38.am4>, JeSSe <***@so.net> wrote:

[yaaaaawn]

"The accused shall not be punished because of the actions
against the Jews as such. The Jews have to be exterminated
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
and none of the Jews that were killed is any great loss. Although
the accused should have recognized that the extermination of
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the Jews was the duty of Kommandos which were set up especially
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
for this purpose, he should be excused for considering himself
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
to have the authority to take part in the extermination of Jewry
himself." -- from the verdict of the Supreme SS and Police Court,
in the case of SS-Untersturmfuehrer Max Taubner, 24 of May 1943.
Quoted from "The Good Old Days", E. Klee, W. Dressen, V. Riess,
The Free Press, NY, 1988, pages 196-207.


Source: Google "zentrale stelle ludwigsburg "max taubner" "

"die zentrale stelle der Landesjustizverwaltungen"

Az. St.L. 29/42
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-04 13:35:45 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 4 Aug 2017 08:36:00 +0000 (UTC), FAKE Loose Cannon aka jew
Post by Loose Cannon
The Jews have to be exterminated
<b'rissed>

You got, THAT right jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)


- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Jews
2017-08-04 13:53:05 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 04 Aug 2017 06:35:45 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Fri, 4 Aug 2017 08:36:00 +0000 (UTC), FAKE Loose Cannon aka jew
Post by Loose Cannon
The Jews have to be exterminated
<b'rissed>
You got, THAT right jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!
You can't find anyone brave enough to do even ONE!

LOL


"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-04 17:42:15 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 04 Aug 2017 06:53:05 -0700, 'holocaust survivor'®™ Klaun
Post by The Jews
On Fri, 04 Aug 2017 06:35:45 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Loose Cannon
The Jews have to be exterminated
<b'rissed>
You got, THAT right jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!
I'm not even brave enough to get 'holocausted'®™ myself!
LOLOK!

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Jews
2017-08-04 19:07:38 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing rope-dodging pedophile nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac,
tried to cover up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping,
nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him
daily, and reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his
countless excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, took time out of his
busy schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
I'm still waiting to get 'holocausted'®™ myself!
LOLOK!
Have you EVER found anyone brave enough to try it?

I've already crossed your name off the list.

LOL


"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-05 13:57:45 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 04 Aug 2017 12:07:38 -0700, 'holocaust survivor'®™ Klaun
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Loose Cannon
The Jews have to be exterminated
<b'rissed>
You got, THAT right jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!
I'm not even brave enough to get 'holocausted'®™ myself!
LOLOK!
Have you EVER found any jew brave enough to prove where they
infest so that you could do it?
I've already crossed (†† LOLOK) your jew name off the jew list.

LOLOK

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2017-08-05 14:05:02 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
http://tinyurl.com/qjvdd7s
Too bad, kikey, but they DESERVED it for betraying the Fuhrer
and giving up without a fight. I wonder if they enjoyed
those big russkie dicks? LOLOK
You're one sick fuck.
The Jews
2017-08-05 14:10:13 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing rope-dodging pedophile nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac,
tried to cover up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping,
nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him
daily, and reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his
countless excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, took time out of his
busy schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
I've already crossed (†† LOLOK) your jew name off the jew list.
No, you did that MONTHS ago, after you found out you'd be Nuremberged.

[chuckle]


"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.
The Peeler
2017-08-05 16:09:53 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 05 Aug 2017 06:57:45 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Have you EVER found anyone brave enough to try it?
I've already crossed your name off the list.
LOL
I've already crossed (†† LOLOK) your jew name off the jew list.
Too late, dumb anal Razovic! Your COWARDICE, your IDIOCY and your PSYCHOSIS
have been successfully exposed here!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Peeler
2017-08-04 19:28:25 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 04 Aug 2017 10:42:15 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
You can't find anyone brave enough to do even ONE!
LOL
LOLOK!
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2017-08-05 08:55:52 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
http://tinyurl.com/qjvdd7s
Too bad, kikey, but they DESERVED it for betraying the Fuhrer
and giving up without a fight. I wonder if they enjoyed
those big russkie dicks? LOLOK
You're one sick fuck.
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2017-08-04 14:10:58 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
http://tinyurl.com/qjvdd7s
Too bad, kikey, but they DESERVED it for betraying the Fuhrer
and giving up without a fight. I wonder if they enjoyed
those big russkie dicks? LOLOK
You're one sick fuck.
The Jews
2017-08-04 14:18:49 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 4 Aug 2017 14:10:58 +0000 (UTC), Sick old pedo Andrew
Post by Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
glue-huffing rope-dodging pedophile nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac,
tried to cover up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping, nazi-tormenting,
totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his
complete and total ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid
getting Nuremberged®, took time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
http://tinyurl.com/qjvdd7s
Too bad, kikey, but they DESERVED it for betraying the Fuhrer
and giving up without a fight. I wonder if they enjoyed
those big russkie dicks? LOLOK
You're one sick fuck.
He's just sad that he wasn't there to take five or six of them
himself.

Especially the circumcised ones......


"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.
NEMO
2017-08-04 14:23:38 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by The Jews
He's just sad that he wasn't there to take five or six of them
himself.
Especially the circumcised ones......
Sicko Andrzej has MORE than made up for that... while I'm
not sure whether Jaafar the donkey was ever circumcised.
The Peeler
2017-08-04 15:47:52 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 04 Aug 2017 06:35:45 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Loose Cannon
"The accused shall not be punished because of the actions
against the Jews as such. The Jews have to be exterminated
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
and none of the Jews that were killed is any great loss. Although
the accused should have recognized that the extermination of
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the Jews was the duty of Kommandos which were set up especially
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
for this purpose, he should be excused for considering himself
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
to have the authority to take part in the extermination of Jewry
himself." -- from the verdict of the Supreme SS and Police Court,
in the case of SS-Untersturmfuehrer Max Taubner, 24 of May 1943.
Quoted from "The Good Old Days", E. Klee, W. Dressen, V. Riess,
The Free Press, NY, 1988, pages 196-207.
Source: Google "zentrale stelle ludwigsburg "max taubner" "
"die zentrale stelle der Landesjustizverwaltungen"
Az. St.L. 29/42
You got, THAT right jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!
"Shein", already AGAIN, you dumb anal psychotic bitch?

Seriously, don't you think it's time for you to apply for another prolonged
stay in the booby hatch, you delirious confused sod?

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
Anal Razovic's poem about the most importent thing in her "life":
"Shite, shite, glorious shite
Nothing quite like it to hide out of sight
So follow me follow, down to the hollow
And there let me wallow in glorious shite"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
JeSSe
2017-08-05 05:27:14 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Loose Cannon
[yaaaaawn]
"The accused shall not be punished because of the actions
against the Jews as such. The Jews have to be exterminated
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
and none of the Jews that were killed is any great loss. Although
the accused should have recognized that the extermination of
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the Jews was the duty of Kommandos
Kommandos - You mean the Joos who turned on their own for potatoes and
ciggys ??

[I read that book BTW, found it to be terribly boring and very poorly
documented].
Almost like the bible - How do we really know who wrote this stuff ?
Fact is, we don't. Being a knee jerk Jooaphile, of course you chose to
swallow every word with passion.
Me, I'm a but more discriminating. No one doubts the SS were tough, mean
men who kicked alot of Joo ass and sent many to their makers.

So what ?
What has that got to do with the decades long pre WW2 Joo fixation on
6,000,000 ?
What has that got to do with some of the most well known Hollowco$t
stories [The Diamond Shitter, The Apple Thrower, Raised By Wolves
outside Auschwitz ect] being complete fabrications ?
--
Put Whites on an island and you get England; put Asians on an island and
you get Japan; put Blacks on an island and you get Haiti.
Loose Cannon
2017-08-05 08:53:33 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by JeSSe
Post by Loose Cannon
"The accused shall not be punished because of the actions
against the Jews as such. The Jews have to be exterminated
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
and none of the Jews that were killed is any great loss. Although
the accused should have recognized that the extermination of
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the Jews was the duty of Kommandos
Kommandos - You mean
The Einsatzgruppen.
Post by JeSSe
[I read that book BTW, found it to be terribly boring and very poorly
documented].
Proof? Evidence? Something?
Post by JeSSe
So what ?
So the Supreme SS and Police Court was of the opinion and knowledge
that "The Jews have to be exterminated" and "the extermination of
the Jews was the duty of Kommandos which were set up especially
for this purpose". What do you make of that?
Post by JeSSe
What has that got to do with the decades long pre WW2 Joo fixation on
6,000,000 ?
We've been through this a zillion times. Anything new you have
to offer?
Post by JeSSe
What has that got to do with some of the most well known Hollowco$t
stories [The Diamond Shitter, The Apple Thrower, Raised By Wolves
outside Auschwitz ect] being complete fabrications ?
The puddles of melted flesh in Dresden? The three-mile high flames in
Hamburg? The folks glowing bright orange and blue in the darkness
in the Dresden air-raid shelters?
JeSSe
2017-08-06 18:15:53 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by JeSSe
"The accused shall not be punished because of the actions against
the Jews as such. The Jews have to be exterminated
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and none of the Jews that were
killed is any great loss. Although the accused should have
recognized that the extermination of ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ the
Jews was the duty of Kommandos
Kommandos - You mean
The Einsatzgruppen.
Sorry, I don't speak German.
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by JeSSe
[I read that book BTW, found it to be terribly boring and very
poorly documented].
Proof? Evidence? Something?
Evidence that the book bored me ?
Well, I struggled to get to the half way point and failed, put it down
and haven't picked it up since.
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by JeSSe
So what ?
So the Supreme SS and Police Court was of the opinion and knowledge
that "The Jews have to be exterminated" and "the extermination of the
Jews was the duty of Kommandos which were set up especially for this
purpose". What do you make of that?
No doubt it was a bad time and bad place to be a Joo.
Many of them actually were bandits/partisans, and many of them were
killed not by Germans but by locals in various pogroms - They didn't
need any convincing who the enemy was.
Did blameless, innocent Joos get caught up in the madness and suffer
undeserved death ?
Sure, happens in all wars.
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by JeSSe
What has that got to do with the decades long pre WW2 Joo fixation
on 6,000,000 ?
We've been through this a zillion times. Anything new you have to
offer?
Sure its not 6,000,000 times ?
You Joo fetish has led you to mindless exaggerations by reflex.

As I recall, your only counter to the long standing, well documented pre
war Joo fixation on the number 6,000,000 was some variation of "Well,
you could google up 6,000,000 gerbils and still get some results !"
Pretty lame for a man professing to be well read and cunning. It is no
random coincidence that they babbled about 6,000,000 dead Joos for
decades before WW2 and thats just the number they came up with after.
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by JeSSe
What has that got to do with some of the most well known Hollowco$t
stories [The Diamond Shitter, The Apple Thrower, Raised By Wolves
outside Auschwitz ect] being complete fabrications ?
The puddles of melted flesh in Dresden? The three-mile high flames
in Hamburg? The folks glowing bright orange and blue in the darkness
in the Dresden air-raid shelters?
Not 1 out of 100,000 people would have a clue what you are talking
about, or where to find these alleged claims, while the Joo falsehoods
are widely known and publicized.
And thats as intended, they made these fabrications and wrote books
about them to gain attention and $$.

There is no doubt that the callous attack on Dresden was so brutal that
even Churchill condemned it DURING THE WAR, and that it caused extensive
casualties of mostly innocents.
Sad, and typical that you seek to compare this with proven Joo fabrications.

You just said this about ME less than 1 month ago:
[And I quote YOU]

"Generally, well, I don't agree with everything Jesse writes, but you
just cannot dismiss it all only because he wrote it. Actually, much
of what he posts is quite accurate and hits the nail right on its head."

I am very accurate and almost always hit the nail right on the head -
Except when it comes to Joos, right ?
You are so wedded to your ad nauseum repeated drivel and engaged with
such heated rivalries that you couldn't crawl back from your rotted limb
of lies if you wanted to.
--
Put Whites on an island and you get England; put Asians on an island and
you get Japan; put Blacks on an island and you get Haiti.
The Peeler
2017-08-06 18:53:50 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 6 Aug 2017 14:15:53 -0400, Slimy JeSSe, the mentally defective
troll, wrote:

<FLUSH idiot's drivel>

...and nothing's left!
--
Shadow describing Slimy Jesse:
"With your stature you could lick a rat's arse without bending your knees -
and that's a compliment !"
MID: <56267789$0$45607$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Loose Cannon
2017-08-09 23:41:19 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by JeSSe
Post by Loose Cannon
The Einsatzgruppen.
Sorry, I don't speak German.
Wiki it.

You claim to know something about the Holocaust. You claim to have read
"The Good Old Days". And you never heard about the Einsatzgruppen. I
should have stopped responding right here, but what the hell.
Post by JeSSe
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by JeSSe
[I read that book BTW, found it to be terribly boring and very
poorly documented].
Proof? Evidence? Something?
Evidence that the book bored me ?
No, that it's "very poorly documented".
Post by JeSSe
Post by Loose Cannon
So the Supreme SS and Police Court was of the opinion and knowledge
that "The Jews have to be exterminated" and "the extermination of the
Jews was the duty of Kommandos which were set up especially for this
purpose". What do you make of that?
No doubt it was a bad time and bad place to be a Joo.
"The Jews have to be exterminated". It's as simple as that. This
is a God-damned court. They choose their words carefully.
Post by JeSSe
Many of them actually were bandits/partisans,
Proof?
Post by JeSSe
As I recall, your only counter to the long standing, well documented pre
war Joo fixation on the number 6,000,000 was some variation of "Well,
you could google up 6,000,000 gerbils and still get some results !"
Pretty lame for a man professing to be well read and cunning. It is no
random coincidence that they babbled about 6,000,000 dead Joos for
decades before WW2 and thats just the number they came up with after.
It's a matter of probability, which I happen to know a great deal
about.
Post by JeSSe
Post by Loose Cannon
The puddles of melted flesh in Dresden? The three-mile high flames
in Hamburg? The folks glowing bright orange and blue in the darkness
in the Dresden air-raid shelters?
Not 1 out of 100,000 people would have a clue what you are talking
about, or where to find these alleged claims,
Google them.
Post by JeSSe
while the Joo falsehoods are widely known and publicized.
Proof? And if that's the case, so what?
Post by JeSSe
There is no doubt that the callous attack on Dresden was so brutal that
even Churchill condemned it DURING THE WAR, and that it caused extensive
casualties of mostly innocents.
But that's exactly the point: that REAL events yield some FALSE testimonies.
Post by JeSSe
"Generally, well, I don't agree with everything Jesse writes, but you
just cannot dismiss it all only because he wrote it. Actually, much
of what he posts is quite accurate and hits the nail right on its head."
I am very accurate and almost always hit the nail right on the head -
Except when it comes to Joos, right ?
Well, basically, YES. And I was very specific about it, during the
long exchanges we had on that other NG; you lose all your rationality
and logic when the Jews are the topic of discussion. I believe these
were nearly my exact words; look them up if you wish.
Post by JeSSe
You are so wedded to your ad nauseum repeated drivel and engaged with
such heated rivalries that you couldn't crawl back from your rotted limb
of lies if you wanted to.
Facts only, please. FACTS ONLY.

The Peeler
2017-08-05 10:24:45 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 5 Aug 2017 01:27:14 -0400, Slimy JeSSe, the mentally defective
troll, wrote:

<FLUSH the idiotic shithead's sick shit>

Serious question, slimy Jesse: Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS,
without ANY exception, so RETARDED? Eh? WHY? LOL
--
Shadow describing Slimy Jesse:
"With your stature you could lick a rat's arse without bending your knees -
and that's a compliment !"
MID: <56267789$0$45607$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-04 13:26:04 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by JeSSe
Unlike the HollowCo$t itself, very thoroughly researched and
meticulously documented.
Joo lie after lie after lie after lie is exposed - Followed by yet more
lies.
After that, you guessed it - More lies !
One has to ask oneself - What type of stone idiot would believe the shit
the completely discredited Joos spew ?
http://youtu.be/TAtVKLATABM
--
Put Whites on an island and you get England; put Asians on an island and
you get Japan; put Blacks on an island and you get Haiti.
Put ALL the g-ddam jews on an island...if only!

What a mitzvah THAT would be! LOLOK

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2017-08-04 13:54:52 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
http://tinyurl.com/qjvdd7s
Too bad, kikey, but they DESERVED it for betraying the Fuhrer
and giving up without a fight. I wonder if they enjoyed
those big russkie dicks? LOLOK
You're one sick fuck.
The Peeler
2017-08-04 15:47:43 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 04 Aug 2017 06:26:04 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by JeSSe
--
Put Whites on an island and you get England; put Asians on an island and
you get Japan; put Blacks on an island and you get Haiti.
Put ALL the g-ddam jews on an island...if only!
We planted "the Jews" insided your thick head to torture you day and night!
And they seem to be doing a good job! LOL
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
What a mitzvah THAT would be! LOLOK
Watching you BLEED profusely every day IS a mitzvah! LOL
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
--
Michael about psychopathic Razovic:
" Projection is his only method of feeling better about himself."
MID: <oko1oi$js1$***@dont-email.me>
Michael Ejercito
2017-08-04 18:22:02 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by JeSSe
Unlike the HollowCo$t itself, very thoroughly researched and
meticulously documented.
Joo lie after lie after lie after lie is exposed - Followed by yet more
lies.
After that, you guessed it - More lies !
One has to ask oneself - What type of stone idiot would believe the shit
the completely discredited Joos spew ?
These web sites have Holocaust truth.

Nizkor.org

YadVashem.org

USHMM.org

Remember.org

HolocaustHistory.net

HMD.Org.UK

HolocaustEdu.org

HolocaustMemorial.us

HolocaustMemorialMiamiBeach.org

HolocaustCenter.org

Holocaust.OregonState.edu

IowaHolocaustMemorial.com

IlHolocaustMuseum.org

FLHolocaustMuseum.org
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-05 13:57:46 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 4 Aug 2017 11:22:02 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by JeSSe
Unlike the HollowCo$t itself, very thoroughly researched and
meticulously documented.
Joo lie after lie after lie after lie is exposed - Followed by yet more
lies.
After that, you guessed it - More lies !
One has to ask oneself - What type of stone idiot would believe the shit
the completely discredited Joos spew ?
These web sites have Holocaust truth.
There is NO SUCH THING, you slant eyed jewloving mongoloid! It's an
OXYMORON!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nizkor.org
YadVashem.org
USHMM.org
Remember.org
HolocaustHistory.net
HMD.Org.UK
HolocaustEdu.org
HolocaustMemorial.us
HolocaustMemorialMiamiBeach.org
HolocaustCenter.org
Holocaust.OregonState.edu
IowaHolocaustMemorial.com
IlHolocaustMuseum.org
FLHolocaustMuseum.org
Same old jew shite!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2017-08-05 14:18:09 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
http://tinyurl.com/qjvdd7s
Too bad, kikey, but they DESERVED it for betraying the Fuhrer
and giving up without a fight. I wonder if they enjoyed
those big russkie dicks? LOLOK
You're one sick fuck.
The Peeler
2017-08-05 16:10:14 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 05 Aug 2017 06:57:46 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
These web sites have Holocaust truth.
There is NO SUCH THING, you slant eyed jewloving mongoloid! It's an
OXYMORON!
There IS, as the entire educated and decent part of humanity agrees on!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nizkor.org
YadVashem.org
USHMM.org
Remember.org
HolocaustHistory.net
HMD.Org.UK
HolocaustEdu.org
HolocaustMemorial.us
HolocaustMemorialMiamiBeach.org
HolocaustCenter.org
Holocaust.OregonState.edu
IowaHolocaustMemorial.com
IlHolocaustMuseum.org
FLHolocaustMuseum.org
Same old jew shite!
That would be you and your disgusting lies!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Michael about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"He is a sad, pathetic joke on Usenet."
MID: <olvfkg$brl$***@dont-email.me>
JeSSe
2017-08-07 17:50:49 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by JeSSe
Unlike the HollowCo$t itself, very thoroughly researched and
meticulously documented.
Joo lie after lie after lie after lie is exposed - Followed by yet
more lies.
After that, you guessed it - More lies !
One has to ask oneself - What type of stone idiot would believe the
shit the completely discredited Joos spew ?
These web sites have Holocaust truth.
Nizkor.org
YadVashem.org
USHMM.org
Remember.org
HolocaustHistory.net
HMD.Org.UK
HolocaustEdu.org
HolocaustMemorial.us
HolocaustMemorialMiamiBeach.org
HolocaustCenter.org
Holocaust.OregonState.edu
IowaHolocaustMemorial.com
IlHolocaustMuseum.org
FLHolocaustMuseum.org
You aptly demonstrate the fallacy of education via google - You will
only see and hear what you want to see and hear.

Those websites without a doubt have a mixture of truth, half truths,
lies and outright fabrication - And I sure don't like the odds of a shit
stained suckup like you reaching any proper conclusions.
--
Put Whites on an island and you get England; put Asians on an island and
you get Japan; put Blacks on an island and you get Haiti.
The Peeler
2017-08-07 18:11:04 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 13:50:49 -0400, Slimy JeSSe, the mentally defective
troll, wrote:

<FLUSH idiot's blather>
--
René Groumal addressing troll Slimy JeSSe:
"You are totally unable to follow a normal discussion without insulting
or reposting ever and ever the same idiot post when you have no solid
argument to oppose to your opponent.
Actually you are not in the newsgroups to have debates or discussions.
You are here to spit out your multiple hates and to make provocations.
Because you are a pathological agressive nazi troll and nothing more."
MID: <541d469b$0$2000$***@news.free.fr>
Loading...