HUH? HAY! The Golden Globs (hosted by jew Seth Meyers, soon to be accused of sexual harassment himself) celebrates, the jew contribution to sleaze, smut and sexual harassment! It's, HOLLYVOOD at, its BEST!
2018-01-08 20:06:36 UTC

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/07/entertainment/golden-globes-winners/index.html

And the, 2018 Harvey Weensteen jew award for sexual harassment goes
to......Harvey Weensteen!

Butt hay! What about all those slags who happily and gladly went
along with the sexual 'harassment' in order to further their carreers
in Hollyvood ...where are THEY???

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

even one word drivel."
2018-01-08 21:11:41 UTC
Sounds like our hysterical resident sexual cripple is in desperate need of
getting "sexually harassed"! LOL Check this her latest hysterical output
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/07/entertainment/golden-globes-winners/index.html
And the, 2018 Harvey Weensteen jew award for sexual harassment goes
to......Harvey Weensteen!
Butt hay! What about all those slags who happily and gladly went
along with the sexual 'harassment' in order to further their carreers
in Hollyvood ...where are THEY???
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin
even one word drivel."
ROTFLOL! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such
ASSCLOWNS? LOL
2018-01-09 01:20:53 UTC
On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 22:11:41 +0100, The Peeler
Post by The Peeler
Sounds like our hysterical resident sexual cripple is in desperate need of
getting "sexually harassed"! LOL Check this her latest hysterical output
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/07/entertainment/golden-globes-winners/index.html
And the, 2018 Harvey Weensteen jew award for sexual harassment goes
to......Harvey Weensteen!
Butt hay! What about all those slags who happily and gladly went
along with the sexual 'harassment' in order to further their carreers
in Hollyvood ...where are THEY???
I wonder how many cocks Gordon happily took up the ass in order to get
promoted to Oberschütze?

LOL

___________
not coming to holocaust me.
Jew........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile. His
even one word drivel."
- Boadicea, about GBLTP dreckgook Radovich
That's quite the condemnation, there, Gordon!

Thinking now of upping your game for 2018, or can we expect the same "aping" that you usually do?

2018-01-09 11:01:02 UTC
Sounds like our hysterical resident sexual cripple is in desperate need of
getting "sexually harassed"! LOL Check this her latest hysterical output
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/07/entertainment/golden-globes-winners/index.html
And the, 2018 Harvey Weensteen jew award for sexual harassment goes
to......Harvey Weensteen!
Butt hay! What about all those slags who happily and gladly went
along with the sexual 'harassment' in order to further their carreers
in Hollyvood ...where are THEY???
I wonder how many cocks Gordon happily took up the ass in order to get
promoted to Oberschütze?
LOL
Yeah, those were the times for her! Her two remaining souvenirs of those
happier times being her colostomy bag and her now defunct asshole. LOL