Everything you ever wanted to know about jews (but were afraid to ask)
Kenneth McVay
2017-04-16 04:16:35 UTC
https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm
2017-04-16 13:09:04 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 00:16:35 -0400, leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy
Post by Kenneth McVay
https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm
Oy vey, McVay!

Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-16 13:48:25 UTC
Andrzej eats shite

Andrzej rapes children

Andrzej used to peddle defective, pirated software in London

LOL!
The Peeler
2017-04-16 17:38:36 UTC
They are ALL sexual cripples!

And every single post by them betrays it! LOL
--
Anal Razovic about herself:
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-04-17 12:43:45 UTC
On 4/16/2017 6:09 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Kenneth McVay
https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm
Oy vey, McVay!
One of, our most VALUED useful idiots. The a"h shpent his whole fucking
shabbos goy LIFE 'documenting' shomething that never even HAPPENED! If
THAT doesn't desherve an Order of B'ris Canada NO thing does!

BZS
The Peeler
2017-04-17 14:28:04 UTC
Here is all you need to know

Silk from "uk.rec.driving" to our resident wanker Razovic:
"It's a shame there isn't a degree in wanking. They'd make YOU a professor."
MID: <1378226604380668849.677318me-***@news.aioe.org>
Loose Cannon
2017-04-17 19:19:58 UTC
In article <58f4b882$0$38668$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>,
a shiteating, child-raping cowardly nazoid forger wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

He raped kiddies BOTH in Warsaw and London, the filthy nazoid perv!
NEMO
2017-04-16 13:35:03 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
NOT Kenneth McVay, but a nazoid pedo forger who married a PIG, wrote:

[flushed]

You're just angry because your life is shit, because you
never achieved anything and never will, and because you're
married to a fat, ugly, obnoxious PIG whom you hate.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
The Peeler
2017-04-16 17:34:18 UTC
* *
* A TINY SAMPLE OF NAZI/NEO-NAZI LEADERS WHO WERE/ARE FAGS AND PERVERTS *
* *

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom

More on neo-nazis and child porn
--------------------------------
Neo-Nazi had child abuse images

British neo-nazi leader was gay, died of AIDS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Nicola Vincenzio "Nicky" Crane was a British neo-Nazi skinhead
activist. He came out as gay before dying from an AIDS-related
illness.

Nazism and homosexuality/perversion: general survey
http://gaynazis.com/
"Many founding and high-ranking Nazis were homosexuals.
The evidence indicates that Adolf Hitler himself was
a homosexual."
"The Nazis arose out of a macho homosexual subculture long-
incubating in Germany that idealized warriorship and homosexual
pederasty (Male sex with younger males). The evidence of this
is overwhelming"

Both Leaders of the German neo-Nazi scene were homosexuals
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bela_Ewald_Althans
Bela Ewald Althans (born 23 March 1966 in Hannover[1][2])
is a German former neo-Nazi activist. Once the leading
organiser in Germany's neo-Nazi underground.
Althans, who subsequently acknowledged his homosexuality...

http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e
Michael Kuhnen (21 June 1955, Bonn - 25 April 1991, Kassel)
was a leader in the German neo-Nazi movement.
Kuhnen's homosexuality was made public in 1986, and he died of
HIV-related complications in 1991.

neo-Nazi leader shot dead by his 10 year old son whom he abused
neo-nazi leader Jeff Hall shot dead by... his 10 year old son,
after the boy could no longer stand the abuse he suffered.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jeff_Hall
http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2011/05/20/did-murdered-neo-nazi-jeff-hall-abuse-his-son/

Joerg Haider: leader of Austrian far-right was a homosexual
Haider was Governor of Carinthia on two occasions, and the long-
time leader of the Austrian Freedom Party. Haider was frequently
criticized for statements in praise of Nazi policies, or considered
antisemitic. He was killed in a car accident. Haider, who on
the night of his death was partying in a gay bar, was a homosexual.
Sources:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B6rg_Haider
http://tinyurl.com/5h8rk8
http://tinyurl.com/65xyna
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "The problem is my wife"!