Compare: Jared Fogle vs. the shiteating jew pedo and forger, Barry Shein (aka "Ron Jacobson")!
2018-08-04 21:15:34 UTC
No difference
The Peeler
2018-08-04 21:42:59 UTC
On Sat, 04 Aug 2018 17:15:34 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

The one's on top and the other below!
2018-08-04 21:58:12 UTC
Both eat shit, but Andrzej also rapes two year olds.
FINALLY, something correct. Congrats, shiteating freak!
2018-08-05 16:03:28 UTC
No difference
None what, so ever!

2018-08-05 17:54:24 UTC
On Sun, 05 Aug 2018 09:03:28 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
No difference
None what, so ever!
As you can see: the one's always in front ...and the other one's behind!