Jews, Scat & Gold
2018-02-07 00:28:01 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3489
נפש בר יוכהאי
2018-02-07 03:10:40 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3489
You need to stop being a slob. You are a disgusting, fat, repulsive, ignorant imbecile. I'm ashamed that people like you are in my beloved Dixie. You've had your six!

Carolina Reb
2018-02-07 19:38:45 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Post by Carolina Reb
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3489
You need to stop being a slob. You are a disgusting, fat, repulsive, ignorant imbecile. I'm ashamed that people like you are in my beloved Dixie. You've had your six! http://youtu.be/btjBvrly2aI
You are not a real person. You are just an Internet shadow
hiding behind a moniker. Therefore, no one of importance is
going to pay any attention to anything you have to say.

*
The Peeler
2018-02-07 20:20:21 UTC
On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 11:38:45 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile
nazi homo swine!

F'up
"What? Nothing about dicks, cocks, and assholes?"
MID: <61936c64-0d11-454e-aa1e-***@googlegroups.com>
נפש בר יוכהאי

נפש בר יוכהאי
2018-02-08 07:34:05 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Post by Carolina Reb
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3489
You need to stop being a slob. You are a disgusting, fat, repulsive, ignorant imbecile. I'm ashamed that people like you are in my beloved Dixie. You've had your six! http://youtu.be/btjBvrly2aI
You are not a real person. You are just an Internet shadow
hiding behind a moniker. Therefore, no one of importance is
going to pay any attention to anything you have to say.
You need to understand a few things. It does you absolutely nothing to be an enemy of the Jews especially the Israel Jews. We've survived longer than any other civilization on earth. In the end we always win. Just look at your good buddy Hitler. He persecuted the Jews and in the end His country was destroyed and humiliated. Today there are still many, many, many people on earth that hate the Germans and won't trust them. The reason we have been around so long is not because we do our best to observe the commandments in the Torah although that has helped but the main reason is because of our God. He can not be crucified or put behind bars or capture or tortured. He has appeared as light and fire both of which cannot be harnessed in any way what so ever. You think nuclear weapons are powerful in a blink of an eye our God can stop all electronic activity on earth and above. I'm taking an educated guess that you have never been in the presence of a Jewish community. Try taking the courage to visit an Orthodox Jewish Congregation's synagogue when there is a minyan. Give us a chance to help you understand why there are way more people that love us than hate us. Give us a chance to be your friend and not your enemy and you'll find you'll feel much better about yourself.

Carolina Reb
2018-02-08 20:17:11 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Post by Carolina Reb
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3489
You need to stop being a slob. You are a disgusting, fat, repulsive, ignorant imbecile. I'm ashamed that people like you are in my beloved Dixie. You've had your six! http://youtu.be/btjBvrly2aI
You are not a real person. You are just an Internet shadow
hiding behind a moniker. Therefore, no one of importance is
going to pay any attention to anything you have to say.
You need to understand a few things. It does you absolutely nothing to be an enemy of the Jews especially the Israel Jews. We've survived longer than any other civilization on earth. In the end we always win. Just look at your good buddy Hitler. He persecuted the Jews and in the end His country was destroyed and humiliated. Today there are still many, many, many people on earth that hate the Germans and won't trust them. The reason we have been around so long is not because we do our best to observe the commandments in the Torah although that has helped but the main reason is because of our God. He can not be crucified or put behind bars or capture or tortured. He has appeared as light and fire both of which cannot be harnessed in any way what so ever. You think nuclear weapons are powerful in a blink of an eye our God can stop all electronic activity on earth and above. I'm taking an educated guess that you have never been in the presence of a Jewish community. Try taking the courage to visit an Orthodox Jewish Congregation's synagogue when there is a minyan. Give us a chance to help you understand why there are way more people that love us than hate us. Give us a chance to be your friend and not your enemy and you'll find you'll feel much better about yourself. http://youtu.be/9j1qkorFszY
Just look at your fellow Jew "NEMO"(s)posts. 'Nuff said.
The Peeler
2018-02-08 21:58:27 UTC
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 12:17:11 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up
--
Cock-crazed Hampton: "...do I have a dick or a pussy?"
MID: <ef123e80-982c-46b3-9ff4-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-02-07 09:46:51 UTC
On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 16:28:01 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

You STINK of your faggotry, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs.
The Peeler
2018-02-07 09:47:00 UTC
On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 16:28:01 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile
nazi homo swine!

Mugshot of Caroloony's gay ugly cretinous face:
NEMO
2018-02-08 11:52:36 UTC
In article <258a513f-6193-4d99-aa33-***@googlegroups.com>,
Carolina Reb <***@att.net> wrote:

[flush]

THE LIFE-AND-DEATH STRUGGLE TO LEAD NAZISM: THE SHITEATERS
AGAINST THE COCKSUCKERS (THE SHITEATERS WON)

In the famous "Night of the Long Knives", on Shitler's orders,
most of the leadership of the SS sister organization, the SA,
was murdered (that, folks, is how Nazis treat each other!).

The Leader of the SA, Ernst Roehm, was a well-known and
outspoken homosexual (like numerous others in the SA in
particular and the Nazi leadership in general); see for
example https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_R%C3%B6hm.

Most interestingly, Roehm was Shitler's closest personal friend:

"Hitler was aware of Roehm's homosexuality. At this point they were
so close that they addressed each other as du (the German familiar
form of 'you'). No other top Nazi leader enjoyed that privilege, and
their close association led to rumors that Hitler himself was
homosexual.[7] Roehm was the only Nazi leader who dared to address
Hitler by his first name 'Adolf' rather than 'mein Fuehrer.' [6]"

Folks, can even the dumbest sub-cockroach nazoids fail to understand
what happened here?

Namely, that Shitler and Roehm were butt-fucking and deep-throating
each other, and that Shitler had to murder his closest associate
and friend, to keep it a secret?