Transgender Firearms Instructor’s Confusion: IMI Systems Quote of the Day
2018-01-09 12:30:34 UTC
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/01/robert-farago/transgender-firearms-instructors-confusion-imi-systems-quote-of-the-day/

Transgender Firearms Instructor’s Confusion: IMI Systems Quote of the Day
BY ROBERT FARAGO |JAN 07, 2018 |139 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
shooter (courtesy psmag.com)
“When I teach a defense class, the point of the class is to kill someone. If
you’re a trans woman, the person you’re killing is likely to be someone
society values more than you . . . If I as a trans woman ever shoot a
right-wing fascist, the law is almost definitely not going to be on our
side.” Kayla Harris quoted in The Trans Women Turning to Firearms for
Survival, sub-headed More trans women are taking up arms than before to
protect themselves. But even the simple act of self-preservation can be
deemed aggression to conservatives. [via psmag.com]

Klaus Schadenfreude
Mentally ill people should probably not own guns.
Just Wondering
2018-01-09 20:13:02 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Mentally ill people should probably not own guns.
Why? Do you have evidence that mentally ill people
as a group are more prone to violence than the general
population?

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/jan/20/health/la-he-mentally-ill-violent-20110116

Three-quarters of Americans view mentally ill people as dangerous,
according to a 1999 study in the American Journal of Public Health.
Another 1999 study from the same journal found that 60% of Americans
believed patients with schizophrenia — a condition characterized by
disordered thought processes, paranoid delusions and auditory
hallucinations — were likely to commit violent acts.

But while the data show that people with certain psychiatric problems do
commit violent crimes at a higher rate than those who are seemingly
healthy, the vast majority of homicides, arsons and assaults are
perpetrated by people who are not considered severely mentally ill.

What's more, other factors, such as unemployment, divorce in the last
year and a history of physical abuse, are better predictors of violent
behavior than a diagnosis of schizophrenia, according to a 2009 study in
the Archives of General Psychiatry.

"If a person has severe mental illness without substance abuse and
history of violence, he or she has the same chances of being violent
during the next three years as any other person in the general
population," the study found.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2018-01-09 20:14:56 UTC
On Tue, 9 Jan 2018 13:13:02 -0700, Just Wondering
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Mentally ill people should probably not own guns.
Why? Do you have evidence that mentally ill people
as a group are more prone to violence than the general
population?
You mean other than what you provided?
population," the study found.
Just Wondering
2018-01-09 20:26:43 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
[...]
I mean what I say. I provided no evidence. I provided a link
to a LA Times article, reporting on a 1999 study published in
the American Journal of Public Health, which suggests that a
person is not more prone to violence simply because he/she is
mentally ill.
Do you have evidence that mentally ill people as a group ARE
more prone to violence than the general population? If so,
I would like to see it.
If you have some actual evidence to support your so-far unsupported
proposition that "Mentally ill people should probably not own guns",
I would like to see it.
Klaus Schadenfreude

STILL am OK with denying them RKBA.
Loose Cannon
2018-01-09 21:13:01 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
We always knew you were a ladyboy but this article you posted confirms
it.

2018-01-09 21:57:35 UTC
On Tue, 09 Jan 2018 16:13:01 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
[...]
There's nothing about the article that confirms anything like that, you
projecting gay nazi sow!
Back with your head inside your serbian pimp's arse again, Loose Sphincter!
2018-01-10 00:51:06 UTC
We always knew
There's actually nothing that you know, is there, Gordon?

___________
not coming to holocaust me.
Jew........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile. His
even one word drivel."
- Boadicea, about GBLTP dreckgook Radovich
That's quite the condemnation, there, Gordon!

Thinking now of upping your game for 2018, or can we expect the same "aping" that you usually do?

ROFLMJAO
Scout
2018-01-10 06:34:25 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/01/robert-farago/transgender-firearms-instructors-confusion-imi-systems-quote-of-the-day/
Transgender Firearms Instructor's Confusion: IMI Systems Quote of the Day
BY ROBERT FARAGO |JAN 07, 2018 |139 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
shooter (courtesy psmag.com)
"When I teach a defense class, the point of the class is to kill someone.
Right at this moment is when you realize that as a self defense instructor
this person doesn't have a clue of what self defense means.
Michael Ejercito
2018-01-10 11:54:59 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Tue, 9 Jan 2018 04:30:34 -0800, "Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/01/robert-farago/transgender-firearms-instructors->>>confusion-imi-systems-quote-of-the-day/
Transgender Firearms Instructor's Confusion: IMI Systems Quote of the Day
BY ROBERT FARAGO |JAN 07, 2018 |139 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
shooter (courtesy psmag.com)
"When I teach a defense class, the point of the class is to kill someone.
Right at this moment is when you realize that as a self defense instructor
this person doesn't have a clue of what self defense means.
This freak does not know what SEX is.

Mr. B1ack
2018-01-10 14:00:14 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/01/robert-farago/transgender-firearms-instructors-confusion-imi-systems-quote-of-the-day/
Transgender Firearms Instructor's Confusion: IMI Systems Quote of the Day
BY ROBERT FARAGO |JAN 07, 2018 |139 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
shooter (courtesy psmag.com)
"When I teach a defense class, the point of the class is to kill someone.
Right at this moment is when you realize that as a self defense instructor
this person doesn't have a clue of what self defense means.
Well ... "defense" can include anything up to and
including killing the attacker(s) ...............

Michael Ejercito
2018-01-11 12:20:10 UTC
Post by Scout
[...]
Indeed.

Here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/01/robert-farago/transgender-firearms-instructors-confusion-imi-systems-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3782086

You want to be in it up to your neck?

Shoot an islamist who’s trying to shove you off of the top of a building.

The levels on the “victimhood pyramid” have gotten shuffled sweetheart.

The Democrat reaction to the Pulse Nightclub shootings made it clear that in
the victim sweepstakes, you come a VERY distant second to Omar Mateen. Don’t
believe me? Ask Keith Ellison and Linda Sarsour.

2018-01-12 13:49:43 UTC
Post by Scout
[...]
Inane one word drivel, as Boadicea pointed out.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his comment. Are you TRULY incapable of
thinking for yourself, you shit-for-brains slant eyed mongoloid????

Greek you too, asshole!

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

even one word drivel."
2018-01-12 20:50:34 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 05:49:43 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Indeed.
Inane one word drivel, as Boadicea pointed out.
REALLY inane "comment" by you, again, you grand-master of inanities!
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his comment.
Instead, your own "life" keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard!
Are you TRULY incapable of thinking for yourself, you shit-for-brains
slant eyed mongoloid????
Are you TRULY incapable of addressing the content of his post, you retarded
psychotic piece of serbian shit?
Greek you too, asshole!
If ONLY someone, anyone, anything would come along and "greek" you the hard
way you obviously need it, you hilarious housebound sexually crippled loser!
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
intelligent than that uppity nigger who the gook always quotes.
The Peeler
2018-01-13 10:26:27 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 23:45:47 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
From what I've seen posted, Boadicia appears to be far more
intelligent than that uppity nigger who the gook always quotes.
From what we've seen posted, you are as much of a depraved cowardly
anonymous gay nazi sow as all the other degenerate cowardly online nazis!
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
2018-01-13 17:53:38 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his comment. Are you TRULY incapable of
thinking for yourself, you shit-for-brains slant eyed mongoloid????
Greek you too, asshole!
even one word drivel."
From what I've seen posted, Boadicia appears to be far more
intelligent than that uppity nigger who the gook always quotes.
Yup. Indeed. No doubt, about it. You got, that right.

Too, bad she doesn't post here anymore [sic][SIC!!! LOL]..she knew all
about these jew cocksuckers and their ainlungual shabbos goys.

2018-01-13 19:37:05 UTC
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 09:53:38 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Yup. Indeed. No doubt, about it. You got, that right.
You mean, Loose Sphincter took up the right position before you again, you
disgusting serb arsebandit?
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow his nazi
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
looks just like razodick the racist idiot. A case of bad serbian gene
pool. "
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-01-14 15:59:23 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his comment. Are you TRULY incapable of
thinking for yourself, you shit-for-brains slant eyed mongoloid????
Greek you too, asshole!
even one word drivel."
From what I've seen posted, Boadicia appears to be far more
intelligent than that uppity nigger who the gook always quotes.
Yup. Indeed. No doubt, about it. You got, that right.
Mangina, you and Loose Cannon are both wrong.
Too, bad she doesn't post here anymore [sic][SIC!!! LOL]..she knew all
about these jew cocksuckers and their ainlungual shabbos goys.
The Guardian Angels of Israel and other honorable, decent people slapped
her around!

Here is my comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/01/robert-farago/transgender-firearms-instructors-confusion-imi-systems-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3783583

This does beg the question of why trannies would be more susceptible to
violence than bulimics.

Klaus Schadenfreude
2018-01-14 16:57:30 UTC
On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 07:59:23 -0800, "Michael Ejercito"
From what I've seen posted, Boadicia appears to be far more
intelligent than that uppity nigger who the gook always quotes.
Yup. Indeed. No doubt, about it. You got, that right.
Mangina, you and Loose Cannon are both wrong.
It's always entertaining watching quasi-nazis trying to discuss what's
"intelligent" and what's not.

[chuckle]

These mouth-breathing glue-huffers spend so much time in their dark
basements hiding from certain Nuremberging® and desperately trying to
find a nazi that's managed to win a Nobel prize or even a Turing Award
while their brains atrophy from non-use.

[chuckle]

Now they have to beware transgenders trying to shoot them! LOL

No WONDER they're too afraid to come out!

NEMO
2018-01-13 20:58:36 UTC
From what I've seen posted, Boadicia appears to be a really
stupid cocksucking bitch.
Sometimes, you're right... sometimes.
Scout
2018-01-13 00:13:33 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/01/robert-farago/transgender-firearms-instructors-confusion-imi-systems-quote-of-the-day/
Transgender Firearms Instructor's Confusion: IMI Systems Quote of the Day
BY ROBERT FARAGO |JAN 07, 2018 |139 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
shooter (courtesy psmag.com)
"When I teach a defense class, the point of the class is to kill someone.
Right at this moment is when you realize that as a self defense instructor
this person doesn't have a clue of what self defense means.
Well ... "defense" can include anything up to and
including killing the attacker(s) ...............
However sHe didn't phrase the statement very well :-)
So the point of self defense is to kill someone???

I mean, sure someone might die when you act in self defense, but is killing
someone the reason you act in self defense?

Seems to me that would be known as murder.

Since that's what it's called when you intentionally act to kill.
2018-01-13 17:44:29 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
No, pedobait, it's called 'self-defence'. The murder is incidental.

2018-01-13 19:36:42 UTC
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 09:44:29 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Scout
So the point of self defense is to kill someone???
I mean, sure someone might die when you act in self defense, but is killing
someone the reason you act in self defense?
Seems to me that would be known as murder.
Since that's what it's called when you intentionally act to kill.
No, pedobait, it's called 'self-defence'. The murder is incidental.
It will be what the judges will call it, not what a housebound cowardly
psychopath to call it, Retardovic!
--
Silk from "uk.rec.driving" to our resident wanker Razovic:
"It's a shame there isn't a degree in wanking. They'd make YOU a professor."
MID: <1378226604380668849.677318me-***@news.aioe.org>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2018-01-13 21:11:28 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?
What do you think(?), shiteating freak?

LOL!