young Klaus
2018-01-06 21:01:20 UTC
2018-01-06 21:36:13 UTC
On Sat, 06 Jan 2018 16:01:20 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, FORGING as NEMO, whined again:

Old gay nazitard:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
2018-01-07 13:44:08 UTC
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/35/53/24/3553243a34f423703b4cb08f160a111f.jpg
Yup. Indeed. No, doubt about it. You, got that right.

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

even one word drivel."
2018-01-07 21:12:12 UTC
On Sun, 07 Jan 2018 05:44:08 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Yup. Indeed. No, doubt about it. You, got that right.
You mean, Loose Sphincter took the right position before you again, you
arsebandit? LOL
bozo pointing out dumb anal Goran Razovic's misery:
"you poor dumb fuck ... you're so lonely and forlorn you have to come
here to get pissed on for company"
MID: <1986e6fd-1bae-4d49-a985-***@14g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>