HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...feeling BETTER having POPPED a few little jew shub-kiddies' shub-cherries over jew Easter???
2018-04-05 18:07:35 UTC

HAY!

ARE, you jew pedo BARUCH?

Shick jew shubfuck!

UP, the good work you should keep!

<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>

Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2018-04-05 18:18:18 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!
Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous
info from his email files!
http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt
TSSK!!!!!!!
TallHenry
2018-04-05 18:27:50 UTC
"Is he [David Irving] not a hero to you nazoid sub-lice"

Apparently not any more. He actually admitted that the
Holocaust *did* take place...
GB
2018-04-05 18:35:09 UTC
That was in a desperate attempt to get less jail time.
2018-04-05 18:48:53 UTC
On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 19:35:09 +0100, jewboi GB (jb)
Post by GB
Post by TallHenry
Apparently not any more. He actually admitted that the
Holocaust *did* take place...
That was in a desperate attempt to get less jail time.
That was ALL, because he knows for a FACT that the 'holocaust'®™,
sadly, never happened. Maybe next time, eh?

They just don't make Austrians like they used to.

TallHenry
2018-04-05 18:56:49 UTC
Post by GB
That was in a desperate attempt to get less jail time.
That was ALL,
No, it was not. He admitted to it many times, including recently,
and this took place in Britain, which has no law against denying
the Holocaust.
GB
Agreed. Irving lies without a qualm.
The Jews
2018-04-05 19:13:06 UTC
Post by GB
Post by TallHenry
Apparently not any more. He actually admitted that the
Holocaust *did* take place...
That was in a desperate attempt to get less jail time.
That was ALL
Agreed. Irving lies without a qualm.
You mean he's just like the rest of you?

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-04-07 14:35:12 UTC
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 12:13:06 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by GB
Post by TallHenry
Apparently not any more. He actually admitted that the
Holocaust *did* take place...
That was in a desperate attempt to get less jail time.
That was ALL, because he knows for a FACT that the 'holocaust'®™,
sadly, never happened. Maybe next time, eh?
They just don't make Austrians like they used to.
Agreed. Irving lies without a qualm.
You mean he's just like the rest of you ?
LOLOK

Surely you mean "the rest of us", kikey ?
That's a g-ddam *jew* you're replying to, you stupid cunt !
Do try to keep up, sub-laddie !

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2018-04-07 13:48:36 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Post by GB
Agreed. Irving lies without a qualm.
You mean he's just like the rest of you?
LOL
Surely you mean "the rest of us", kikey ?
I mean the "rest of you," Gordon. Try not to huff so much glue and
then you can follow the thread!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-04-09 12:50:21 UTC
On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 06:48:36 -0700, grubby little jew raghead

Post by GB
Agreed. Irving lies without a qualm.
You mean he's just like the rest of you ?
LOLOK
Surely you mean "the rest of us", kikey ?
That's a g-ddam *jew* you're replying to, you stupid cunt !
Do try to keep up, sub-laddie !
I did mean the "rest of us," Gordon.
Try not to huff so much HCN gas and then you can follow the thread !

Surely you can RECOGNISE a fellow raghead from the jew babbling ????

2018-04-09 12:56:46 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Whites Disgusted At Mixed Couples!
https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/psychologist-most-whites-are-disgusted-by-interracial-couples/#comment-19562
Inter-racial? Surely inter-species!
Walt's upset because his daughters went black, that's all.

Naturally, the mouth-breathers like Walt gather around the "National
Vanguard" article, with it's official-sounding "Social psychologist
Allison Skinner states in a recent article..." as if it were some kind
of peer-reviewed scientific journal.

What poor Walt DOESN"T understand is that "interracial porn" is not
only one of the most popular types, it means that millions of white
men are stroking their tiny cocks as they watch huge black bucks take
their daughters
https://xhamster.com/channels/watching-my-daughter-go-black
their wives
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=wife+goes+black
their grandmothers
https://www.xnxx.com/video-2e5ty0d/lusty_granny_goes_black
and finally, even themselves
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=cuckold+husband+sucks+black+cock

Now, we already know that Gordon is no stranger to getting greeked at
the Queen Mary Parking Lot, but poor Walt needs to be told by a friend
that his daughter's aren't coming back, except to show off their new
babies.

Are you that friend, Gordon?

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-04-07 18:12:20 UTC
"Big Willy"... GONE!
FAKE "Heinrich"... GONE!
"Ben Cramer"... GONE!

YOU drove them away, sub-louse! As low-lifes as they are, still,
being associated with a shiteating, pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking,
grannyfucking, jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement PEDO
filth, who takes dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on
an hourly basis, was, well, just too much for them!
2018-04-05 19:24:02 UTC
Post by GB
Post by TallHenry
Apparently not any more. He actually admitted that the
Holocaust *did* take place...
That was in a desperate attempt to get less jail time.
That was ALL, because he knows for a FACT that the 'holocaust'®™,
sadly, never happened. Maybe next time, eh?
They just don't make Austrians like they used to.
Agreed. Irving lies without a qualm.
Qualms don't even enter into the equation when jews and their
'holocaust'®™ myth are concerned. When you're dealing with the
biggest jew lie of all time...

2018-04-05 19:47:20 UTC
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 12:24:02 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by GB
Agreed. Irving lies without a qualm.
Qualms don't even enter into the equation when jews and their
'holocaust'®™ myth are concerned. When you're dealing with the
biggest jew lie of all time...
YOU certainly have NO qualms about making a complete ass of yourself in
public, every single day of your abnormal miserable "life" (if one can call
that spastic thing you are suffering from a "life" at all).
--
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
NEMO
2018-04-05 19:02:56 UTC
Dear shiteating "Holocaust revisionists" -- especially, sick
old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")

With your permission, one simple question... WHY deny?

Why deny the ONLY endeavor of your shiteating fuhrer
which was, relatively speaking, successful?

Let us look at what Shitler tried to achieve, and what
he succeeded in achieving.

He tried to conquer the world -- and his country was
devastated, occupied, and its history tainted forever.

He wanted a "Thousand Year Reich" -- and it lasted four
miserable years.

He tried to push the commies away from Europe -- and
eventually he brought them into Europe for 50 years.

He tried to nurture "Aryan Pride" -- and he ended up
bringing millions of Soviets dicks into the bodily
orifices of German women.

He tried to exterminate the Jews of Europe -- and, in
that at least, he was to a large extent successful.

Yet, you insist on denying the Holocaust... why? Why is it
that you are so determined to rob the crazy shiteater from
his ONLY achievement? Isn't he, after all, your fuhrer?

Dear shiteaters -- it just does not make any sense!
TallHenry
2018-04-05 19:09:52 UTC
Dear shiteating "Holocaust revisionists" -- especially, sick
old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
With your permission, one simple question... WHY deny?
Why deny the ONLY endeavor of your shiteating fuhrer
which was, relatively speaking, successful?
[...]

Good post actually (although you could have disposed of
the s**teating references).
The Jews
2018-04-05 19:09:43 UTC
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 11:48:53 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by GB
Post by TallHenry
Apparently not any more. He actually admitted that the
Holocaust *did* take place...
That was in a desperate attempt to get less jail time.
That was ALL, because he knows for a FACT that the 'holocaust'®™,
sadly, never happened.
Everyone with an IQ larger than their belt size (which, sadly, leaves
you out) knows it did happen.

They also know that, despite your school-girl whining about banana
boats and whatnot, you are now and forever powerless to try it again.

You've been reduced to hiding in your basements while the Jews run--
and own-- the entire world.

[chuckle]

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-04-07 14:35:13 UTC
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 12:09:43 -0700, grubby little jew raghead

Post by GB
Post by TallHenry
Apparently not any more. He actually admitted that the
Holocaust *did* take place...
That was in a desperate attempt to get less jail time.
That was ALL, because he knows for a FACT that the 'holocaust'®™,
sadly, never happened.
Everyone with an IQ larger than their belt size (which, sadly, leaves
us out) knows it did not happen.
I wish it HAD kikey !
Post by The Jews
They also know that, despite our jew school-girl whining about 'never again'
and jew whatnot, we are now and forever powerless to stop it happening again.
A jew 'holocaust'®™ WILL happen. May it be soon, insh'Allah!
Post by The Jews
We've been reduced to hiding in our evil-smelling jew ghettos while the humans run--
and own-- the entire world.
You got, THAT right kikey!

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2018-04-07 13:50:44 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
That was ALL, because he knows for a FACT that the 'holocaust'®™,
sadly, never happened.
Everyone with an IQ larger than their belt size (which, sadly, leaves
you out) knows it did happen.
They also know that, despite your school-girl whining about banana
boats and whatnot, you are now and forever powerless to try it again.
You've been reduced to hiding in your basements while the Jews run--
and own-- the entire world.
[chuckle]
A jew 'holocaust'®™ WILL happen. May it be soon, insh'Allah!
Well of COURSE it won't, Gordon! You've had all this time and you've
never holocausted a SINGLE SOLITARY Jew!

You're such a pathetic nazi even real Nazi's shun you as an abhorrent
sexual cripple!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-04-09 12:50:22 UTC
On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 06:50:44 -0700, grubby little jew raghead

Post by The Jews
They also know that, despite our jew school-girl whining about 'never again'
and jew whatnot, we are now and forever powerless to stop it happening again.
A jew 'holocaust'®™ WILL happen. May it be soon, insh'Allah!
Well of COURSE it will, Gordon !
You BET it will kikey !
But I've had all this time and I've never been holocausted by a SINGLE SOLITARY human !
That's because you're SHITSCARED to come, out of your jew ghetto !

You're such a pathetic little jew raghead even other ragheads shun you
as an abhorrent jew sexual cripple !

2018-04-09 12:58:29 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
A jew 'holocaust'®™ WILL happen. May it be soon, insh'Allah!
Well of COURSE it won't, Gordon! You've had all this time and you've
never holocausted a SINGLE SOLITARY Jew!
You're such a pathetic nazi even real Nazi's shun you as an abhorrent
sexual cripple!
That's because I'm SHITSCARED to come, out of my basement !
As you SHOULD be, Gordon! That's why it's so funny to hear you say a
holocaust "will happen," because everyone knows it won't!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-04-05 19:12:12 UTC
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 11:48:53 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by GB
That was in a desperate attempt to get less jail time.
That was ALL, because he knows for a FACT that the 'holocaust'®™,
sadly, never happened. Maybe next time, eh?
They just don't make Austrians like they used to.
Wanna bet that even "David" (LOL, the IRONY!) would consider you a complete
idiot, if he knew you? <BG>
--
"The Jews" to dumb Hitler-admirer poor Slavic bitch Razovic:
"You *do* realize that Hitler categorized you as 100% sub-human, right,
MID: <***@4ax.com>
TallHenry
2018-04-05 18:55:01 UTC
Post by GB
Post by TallHenry
"Is he [David Irving] not a hero to you nazoid sub-lice"
Apparently not any more. He actually admitted that the
Holocaust *did* take place...
That was in a desperate attempt to get less jail time.
Why? This happened in Britain, which does not have any law
against Holocaust denial.
The Peeler
2018-04-05 18:26:37 UTC
Looks like our resident sexual cripple, poor dumb anal Razovic, is having
HAY!
ARE, you jew pedo BARUCH?
Shick jew shubfuck!
UP, the good work you should keep!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such MISERABLE ASSCLOWNS? LOL