Lock Up Your Daughter - Lock Up Your Wfie
Add Reply
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-07-05 17:58:45 UTC
I'm dirty, mean, I'm mighty unclean
I'm a wanted man
Public enemy number one
Understand?
So lock up your daughter
Lock up your wife
Lock up your back door
Run for your life
The man is back in town
So don't you mess me 'round

Carolina Reb
2018-07-05 18:12:54 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
I'm dirty, mean, I'm mighty unclean
I'm a wanted man
Public enemy number one
Understand?
So lock up your daughter
Lock up your wife
Lock up your back door
Run for your life
The man is back in town
So don't you mess me 'round
http://youtu.be/Rf9LbCHoE40
You seem to have the typical Jewish exaggerated sense of
your own importance.
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-07-05 18:47:59 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
I'm dirty, mean, I'm mighty unclean
I'm a wanted man
Public enemy number one
Understand?
So lock up your daughter
Lock up your wife
Lock up your back door
Run for your life
The man is back in town
So don't you mess me 'round
http://youtu.be/Rf9LbCHoE40
You seem to have the typical Jewish exaggerated sense of
your own importance.
Ye are the fecal of the earth, but if the fecal has stink of yourself than what shall ye do? Try flushing yourself down the toilet SOCKMAN!

Carolina Reb
2018-07-05 19:03:30 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
I'm dirty, mean, I'm mighty unclean
I'm a wanted man
Public enemy number one
Understand?
So lock up your daughter
Lock up your wife
Lock up your back door
Run for your life
The man is back in town
So don't you mess me 'round
http://youtu.be/Rf9LbCHoE40
You seem to have the typical Jewish exaggerated sense of
your own importance.
Ye are the fecal of the earth, but if the fecal has stink of yourself than what shall ye do? Try flushing yourself down the toilet SOCKMAN! http://youtu.be/6Cp6mKbRTQY
Wrong uniform for you. More like this one:

נפש בר יוחאי
2018-07-05 19:10:31 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/30/Idf_golani_dress.jpg/220px-Idf_golani_dress.jpg
That is a very honorable uniform. Many battles have been won by beings wearing that uniform.
Carolina Reb
2018-07-05 19:12:48 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
I'm dirty, mean, I'm mighty unclean
I'm a wanted man
Public enemy number one
Understand?
So lock up your daughter
Lock up your wife
Lock up your back door
Run for your life
The man is back in town
So don't you mess me 'round
http://youtu.be/Rf9LbCHoE40
You seem to have the typical Jewish exaggerated sense of
your own importance.
Ye are the fecal of the earth, but if the fecal has stink of yourself than what shall ye do? Try flushing yourself down the toilet SOCKMAN! http://youtu.be/6Cp6mKbRTQY
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/30/Idf_golani_dress.jpg/220px-Idf_golani_dress.jpg
That is a very honorable uniform. Many battles have been won by beings wearing that uniform.
The unarmed civilians in the Gaza strip are likely to disagree
with you.
נפש בר יוחאי
You know what I find hilarious is when some "unarmed civilians" start heaving rocks at our soldiers and poof rounds enter the "unarmed civilians" heads. That is one of the most wonderful and entertaining things in Israel.
Carolina Reb
Rocks! Such lethal weapons! Shiver me timbers!
The Peeler
2018-07-05 20:27:44 UTC
On Thu, 5 Jul 2018 12:43:02 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile

Picture of the gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY retarded face:
2018-07-05 22:01:55 UTC
On Thu, 5 Jul 2018 12:31:13 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
The unarmed civilians in the Gaza strip are likely to disagree
with you.
You know what I find hilarious
You know what *I* find hilarious....a drug-fucked flatnosed coon like
you pretending he's a jew!

2018-07-05 22:13:01 UTC
On Thu, 05 Jul 2018 15:01:55 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
You know what I find hilarious is when some "unarmed civilians" start
heaving rocks at our soldiers and poof rounds enter the "unarmed
civilians" heads. That is one of the most wonderful and entertaining
things in Israel.
You know what *I* find hilarious....a drug-fucked flatnosed coon like
you pretending he's a jew!
WHO or WHAT could be more hilarious than you and your "life", you abnormal
housebound psychotic idiot and troll? Eh, you dumb anal assclown? <BG>

2018-07-05 20:27:37 UTC
On Thu, 5 Jul 2018 12:12:48 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

You STINK of your faggotry, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

2018-07-05 20:27:29 UTC
On Thu, 5 Jul 2018 12:03:30 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

2018-07-05 18:56:05 UTC
On Thu, 5 Jul 2018 11:12:54 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile
nazi homo swine!

F'up

Picture of the effeminate senile gay nazi sow suffering from menstrual
cramps:
Cock-crazed Hampton: "...do I have a dick or a pussy?"
MID: <ef123e80-982c-46b3-9ff4-***@googlegroups.com>
2018-07-05 19:31:28 UTC
On Thu, 5 Jul 2018 10:58:45 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
I'm dirty, mean, I'm mighty unclean
We KNOW that, Y-chi. Everybody lock up your WiFi!