YO sick old child-rapist Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)... say it ain't so! Who's that 0.22 Euro cocksucking whore you claim you married? HUH?
Add Reply
just-a-guy
2017-08-11 01:35:49 UTC
"It's the name of a river in Poland. My missus comes from over there".

NOO!! Can't be! You actually found some 0.22 Euro cocksucking whore who
was so desperate to leave Poland, that she agreed to marry... YOU??

It just CAN'T be cannit!

Right?

TSSK!
The Peeler
2017-08-11 05:16:18 UTC
jew shithead Ron Jakobsohn whines about the PIG
it married... hilarious!

"I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was
the best I could do for a wife"... LOMPO!

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: Ron Jakobsohn <***@gmx-x.com> posting as 'loose cannon'

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
p***@gmail.com
2017-08-11 05:23:18 UTC
!
The Peeler
2017-08-11 09:57:51 UTC
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 01:16:18 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, IMPERSONATING his master, The Peeler, whined again:

<FLUSH the boring faked bullshit>

You BORING stupid nazi homo cunt! Get treatment and stop getting on people's
(including your wife's) nerves with your stupidity!
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best